Adjust

Justin21

Re: Adjust

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:08 pm

for some people it is easier to adjust to changes, for some people it is harder but you know i think that you realise that it is hard for all the people, and even if you are strong still you shall adjust and you shall get used and everything like that. do not lie changes and for me it is very hard to adjust to them and i do not know how i can do that, it is always a very big problem and i often do not know how to solve it, of course from the one hand i want to do it but from the other i can not do anything with it. changes are good but still you like everything that was before and of course you appreciate it.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Good late evening to you all, friends..! glad, honestly glad to be here with all of you and definitely I have the real interest in having the great conversation eight here on the website.. if you would like to know, I will tell you that ... the ability to adjust to everything in the life, to every event and occasion really means a lot! ;) and if you are having the great deal out of it all it is possible to have the precise look at everything and think more than twice - whether it is possible to accept this upcoming change in your life or not? I would be rather happy than discharged because of it.... but it is always up to you!

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Adjust can be a part of everyone's life. It is without any words can happen that once you decide to move to another country, or simply change the job or simply to move to another flat or house. Everything is possible. It is really right that learning to adjust to changes will help you feel more in charge and confident in your life. I can only say that you should allow yourself to feel upset. You won't be doing yourself any favors by trying to avoid the feelings moving is going to bring up. I remember that once I had this situation when I moved to another country. It was difficult but I coped with it you know))))

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:19 pm

You should go out with your work colleagues. If you've moved to a new place because of a new job, ask your work colleagues where the best going-out places are, and invite them to go out with you. Even if you don't build lasting friendships you never know who you'll meet or be introduced to.
Talk to people. Make small talk with the check-out person at the grocery store, that person waiting at the bus stop with you, the librarian behind the counter, the barista at the coffee shop. You'll get to know a bit about the place you live in and you'll start meeting people and getting comfortable with your surroundings.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:47 pm

One part of adjusting to a new place is actually getting to know it. If you stay holed up in your house or apartment thinking about the past you aren't going to make new friends and find new ways of being. Get out there! Go out with your work colleagues. If you've moved to a new place because of a new job, ask your work colleagues where the best going-out places are, and invite them to go out with you. Even if you don't build lasting friendships you never know who you'll meet or be introduced to. Make small talk with the check-out person at the grocery store, that person waiting at the bus stop with you, the librarian behind the counter, the barista at the coffee shop. You'll get to know a bit about the place you live in and you'll start meeting people and getting comfortable with your surroundings.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:03 pm

I really think that ome people are trying to escape all the changes that may occur in their lives. that is not possible - and by doing that they only make themselves more miserable in the long run. Imagine if the kid would not want to be born. I know - that such things as the death is something that we all would want to avoid. But for me that is just another change, the biggest one - and the one that we cannot escape.
So there is no point to be afraid of it. And if you are not afraid of death - what else can you be afraid of?

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:05 am

It is pretty difficult to adjust to know place and then to decide to move somewhere. The same we have with people. It is difficult to get used to the partner and then to break up with him. it will be sooo painful to break up with him. But of course I wish your love would last forever!!! I also got used to my first love but got used to him and I even felt addicted. I could not imagine a minute without him and I always wanted to be together. Always. Maybe it sounded scary in that moment but I did it. Just nowadays I understand that so much attention was too much for him and simple he left me.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:37 am

it is really very important to change our life and i do not think that it is very hard to adjust to change. but of course i agree that it depends on what changes are happing in your life.
if you are changing the country of living then you will sure have to adjust to them and i know a lot of people for whom it is very hard to adjust to them. but in most cases you do not have to think about something negative , just hope for the best and think that your changes are making your life only better. i am sure that such thoughts would make you happier and you will get used to all the changes faster.

Ford

Postby Ford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 am

it is very good to change something in your life it will give you the feeling of being alive and give a good kick. when the person lives in a daily grey routine he gets used to everything and he always is bored and tired.
i think that it is useful for your life when you change the place of living or you decide to take up a new hobby or even career. sometimes it is even good to change your environment, i am talking about people who are around you, if you think that they are not true friends of yours. good luck.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:25 am

My height is very good: I can wear shoes with high heels, and it looks so elegant, feminine, sexy! And to men I seem fragile, defenseless, they want me to patronize, protect, indulge! "
The most important secret of a harmonious attitude to yourself is to love yourself.
To understand that "I am I, the only and unique", that another such is not, and will not be. Appreciate yourself for this, do not hide it, and those around you will agree.

Return to “Gay dating”