admit your mistakes

Ben_Roar

Re: admit your mistakes

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:42 pm

this topic is pretty close to the previous one, about the feeling of the guilt. Basically, when you have an argue and try the opponent to admit his mistakes, you are trying to put that burden of guilt on him, to be able to manipulate him. At least that is the reason in the most cases. I mean, people argue not because there is something that demands making the decision. But when the decision is already made, and it proved to be wrong. Then people start accusing each other instead of learning the lesson and move on. that is a very silly type of the behaviour indeed, reminds me of the way the kids behave. People psychology is a very.. multi-layered thing)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:People psychology is a very.. multi-layered thing)

Yes, or it is just easier to say that people are dumb)) Yes, all of us, someone more and someone less. I am dumb too, for example) I do not want to insult anyone of course) I want to say that people are confused in all these "layers" that were created in their heads by themselves, by the society.. And then they dont know what they want. And they cannot even make a difference between a mistake and the thing that would b e right to do. Because they simple do not know what goal they want to achieve. On the other hand... If we would always know what we really want, that would take away some mystery from our lives, and life would become much more boring)

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:47 am

Get rid of the fear. Everyone has the right to make mistakes; this is the essence of knowledge. To have a choice, need and error to understand that you can make a wrong move or take the wrong decision. Try to act consciously. Always draw conclusions from the mistakes that are made when you pointed out the error, please note if you want to apologize. Do the right conclusions from the mistakes, there is a learning process. And remember, before admitting a mistake, you have to be sure that you really made them. Most people are not willing to admit their own mistakes or guilt and they just start to blame others more responsible people.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Tompson wrote:Everyone has the right to make mistakes

Yes, that is what I am talking about. I had a friend of mine, who wanted to become a dancer, the professional one. But the first teacher he had was actually a bad teacher. He was a great dancer, but he reprimanded my friend so much, that he was not able to recover his self confidence. And he was always afraid to make a mistake. Eventually, he was not being able to fulfil his dream. that is a sad story. And perhaps that is an off topic, but that previous post remind me of this story. My friend was able to admit his mistakes, but he became addicted to the thought that he is always mistaking, and that was just what happened.. We all need to get rid of our fears.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:36 pm

Every one should admit theirs mistakes. But none of us do that :( And it is really sad. The world we live in is not perfect. But we need to change ourselves, to change world. It is very hard to do, but we need to try!!! Almost all our conflicts are based on not admitting mistakes . Think of people you love, that you hurt them.

florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:28 pm

It is a very important thing when you are admitting your mistakes. It is normal. Thhese a re the deeds of an adult man who does not afraid to be response for his words and deeds. If you can't admit your mistakes, then you should defeat your fear at first. It will bring you to decreasing the number of conflicts in your life.

Chase

Postby Chase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:37 am

i think that it is really very important to admit your mistakes especially if you are in the serious relations and you want to be together with the person. you have to understand it on your own, that sometimes you may be wrong and it is better to admit it than to have conflict with you partner. if you want to be happy in relations then you definitely have to admit your mistakes. hope that everything would be alright and you will be very happy. my partner and i always try to find the compromise and to admit all our mistakes and do not make them one more time.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:34 pm

if you are making some mistakes then you definitely have to admit them because without this trait you will never have happy and long , serious relations. you have to find the compromise in relations and you will never find it when you do not admit your mistakes and you make guilty the other person. i think that it is not right if you have done something bad then be a real man , admit all your mistakes and show that you are strong and you may take the blame on you. of course there are a lot of people who do not admit mistakes but be the other.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Yeh, admitting your mistakkes can be very difficult and it is quiet a challange. Some people admit their mistakes extrimly hard. They just can not do this stuff. But I think if someone is really close and important for you, you should be frank with him and admit your own mistakes, which you have made. But try not to make them and stay happy!

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:32 pm

I think every educated person has to admit his mistakes. It is some kind of studing. We learn because of our mistaks. When we admit them we try never to make them in the future. I think our own mistakes is good experience for ourselves. I wish everybody learn to accept his mistakes and then it will become easier to live.

Return to “Gay dating”