admit your mistakes

Archer

Re: admit your mistakes

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:54 pm

you know it is a hard work. you have to be really corageous to admit your own mistakes, my friends. cause we do usually forget that we are people and not Gods, and all of us can sometimes mess up :lol: I do know that it is difficult and you cannot be sure about what is important and what is not, but... Cmn, be sensible and if you did a mistake say it aloud my friends)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:25 pm

I thin people should admit their mistakes :o ;) ;) After that they do not lose their faces, but become more advanced and do not make such mistakes anymore :shock: :( :? I think that when A person does not want to admit his mistakes and says he is right, only then he loses his face :evil: :? Other people thing he is not strong enough to admit he has done something wrong.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:47 pm

A lot of people think that if they admit their mistakes, they will lose their face :o :shock: :? :? :? But as for me, I guess it is a wrong opinion, you know ;) ;) ;) I think that people, who can admit their mistakes are strong, they are not afraid of other people's opinion, they just know, if they admit mistakes, they will try do get rid of them ;) ;) ;)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Recently I've made one big mistake.. i will not get into the details - but, basically, I've done one thing, a purchase - that I should not have done without the consultation with my fiance. And then we did have a big quarrel. It would be correct to say that it was not a quarrel - but that was a big reproach from my husband - a well deserved one.. I was sitting and listening to it - and I bet that I was looking like a cat, who made a puddle on someone's favourite carpet - and the master noticed that)) Though - I did deserve that - and I did not have any objections against listening what he have had to say) Now the situation is solved)

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:47 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:Recently I've made one big mistake..

What did you do, confess? Bought the new bed sheets with the colour that your husband did not like?:) That is funny - but i really do like this kind of quarrels between lovers) I mean - you do ad some spice to your relations - and in the same time you are not risking to get to some serious mess in the relations. The couples do not fall apart because of such minor things) We do have that kind of quarrels from time to time. We argue alittle bit - and then one of us takes the blame.the one who's the blame really is, of course) But it may be harder - when the problem is of the higher rank than that...

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:53 pm

i think that it is really very important for all of us to know how to admit our mistakes or at least to understand that it is needed. for exampe i admit all my mistakes because it is really very important for me not to make other people guilty for my mistakes.if i do anything bad then i think about it, i try to understand what actually i do bad and then i try to change everything in order not to make this mistake one more time. and you now i think that this method is really very very helpful. i wish you good luck and i hope that you would follow my example in it and everything would be alright. that is it. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:35 pm

Of course, things do go wrong sometimes, everything can not be ideal. There are times when you make mistakes accidentaly. There are times when it's somebody else's fault. But it does not matter, I guess that everybody should always admit mistakes:!: :!: I think every worthy person should behave in such a way, so that he is respected :? :o :roll:

Brown66

Postby Brown66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:32 pm

I think that you need to be clever enough firstly to understand it and only then try do something with it. Propose solutions to correct your mistake and to minimize the chances of recurrence in the future. This adds substance to an apology and shows that you are taking the matter seriously. In family disputes, one solution might be to express openly when something is bothering you and not keep things bottled up. At work, you could propose cost-effective solutions for fixing the error. Understand the nature of the mistake. You could gain perspective in family conflicts if you allow passions to cool. If something has gone wrong at work, assess your role in it.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:39 pm

All people should admit if they made a mistake :roll: If you’ve made a promise and failed to keep it, put yourself in the other party’s shoes and see how things look from there. How would you feel? :?: :? Be sympathetic. Realize that your mistakes might affect many more people than just you, and recognize the pain you’ve caused. A little bit of sympathy can well be the opening you need to set things right.And don’t try to weasel out of it, and don’t look around wildly for someone else to blame. Even if your failure came about because someone let you down, you’re ultimately responsible for the projects under your authority.

Harry

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:29 pm

in relations it is very important to admit your mistakes if you want to have happy relations and then in the future you want to have a happy family. because without this trait it would be really very for you to get on with your partner , you would not be happy if both of you would not admit their mistakes. of course i know a lot of families where one person does not admit his mistakes but for example the woman tries to find the compromise and admits all her and even not her mistakes. i do not think that it is normal and i hope that in my family both of us would be able to admit your mistakes and we would not have any conflicts because of it.

Return to “Gay dating”