does your partner hog the sheets?!

Mark27

Re: does your partner hog the sheets?!

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:54 am

Here you are guys :mrgreen: Best regards for all of you today)) How are you doing guys?? Are you in a good mood today for the nice talk?? I can say that it is pretty nice topic for discussion. And I can say that buying flat sheets and covers that are larger than your mattress size is not unusual by any means and is an excellent way around the problem of both bed users wanting to snuggle into lots of the cover. To tell the truth I don't find anything bad in it. I don't think that it is a big problem. It has great solving.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Hello guys! A very complex topic to discuss! Be prepared for difficulties. Calm down and talk with your partner...everything can be fixed!!! Buy a large sheet and cover, or even a few covers. To discuss this issue with your boyfriend! Just buy a quality bed! I think this is a common problem that occurs in many guys! Just need to discuss this with your boyfriend! Respect and value each other. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:23 am

If your partner is well asleep, they may simply subconsciously change their sleeping position to cope with the restored covers arrangement. But be ready to difficulties! Calm down and talk to your partner...you can fix it. The most important thing that you are together. It is very important to talk about the problems that arise between you. ;)

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Richard you know it is a little bit funny theme for discussion personally for me. I think that everyone had the same situation. You are more than right my friend that everyone needs sleep, and it can't get any more perfect when you're snuggled deep under comfortable blankets and sheets. Most couples who share a bed with each other will reach a point of having to cope with the issue of one or the other hogging the sheets in the middle of the night. I had the same situation and I don't care about it frankly speaking because both me and my partner do it

Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:46 pm

As for me, it is not a problem at all. When my partner hoged the sheets, I've found a good solution, I think. I just took one more sheet for my partner and now we're sleeping under two sheets. It is very comfortable, because we don't have to wake up at night when someone of us hogs a sheet. I recommend you to do the same.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:53 am

I think that maybe you and your partner communicate so little time. I mean maybe you will find some common interests and this problem will be solved? Don't you think? I think you should try something new in your relationships . I can recommend you to cook his favourite dish for example. If he is interested in something you can speak about it. I think that common themes or interests will make you to get closer to each other. The most important to be patient here and find some compromises for being acknowledged by your partner.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Sometimes people have no idea that they are hogging the sheets. If your partner regularly takes all the sheets, you may simply have to wake them up and tell them gently that you can’t sleep without covers. Talk to them about it during the day. If blanket-stealing is a regular problem, sit your partner down and talk to them about it during the day. They’re much more likely to remember a conversation in the daytime, and it will help emphasize how important this is to you. Tell them you are having difficulty sleeping uncovered, and ask them to try to use only half of the blanket. You don't need to make it a formal talk. Try something like "I've noticed that you usually wind up with all the covers at night. It's actually making it pretty hard for me to sleep, would you mind trying to keep to your half of the blanket?"

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:07 pm

I do hog the sheets all the time! And my fiance does not even notice that. I would rather think that he is simply tolerates that, but I figured out that he really does not care. Besides, it is impossible to sleep with him under one sheet - when he is sleeping, his temperature raises enormously, and I am waking up in sweat. I think we just found each other) Guys, really, is this such a big deal, if your partner does that or no? Just buy yourself another sheet, and be happy) I wish that would be the greatest problem in the relations) when the person is snoring - that is a problem indeed, at least for me! Good that my fiance does not do that.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:04 am

i do not have such a problem and i am really happy because of it because i know a lot of people for who it is really a very big problem and they can not sleep together because of it.i had a lot of different partners and they were all very different and some used to hog sheets , the other did not do it.
but i think that it is not really very important, with the time you would get used to everything and it would not worry you anymore. i think that i am right and you shall not worry about it. but i think that you would solve this problem. it is just impossible. that is what i think about it.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:57 am

Buying flat sheets and covers that are larger than your mattress size is not unusual by any means and is an excellent way around the problem of both bed users wanting to snuggle into lots of the cover. Indeed, bedding suppliers often stock separate flat and fitted sheets, just for this reason, to allow you to fit the mattress correctly but use a larger flat sheet on top.
This solution means that both of you will have your own covers, even if the sheet is hogged. Extra covers ensure you that the other person won't be able to steal the entire amount of warm bedding and you will still have something left to cover yourself with.

Return to “Gay dating”