does your partner hog the sheets?!

Paul_O

Re: does your partner hog the sheets?!

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:13 am

I never have had that habit, neither my fiance did) It is funny, how people do a big thing out of nothing) Ben is right, you just need two separate sheets, what is the problem?:) It seems some people do not know what to write about, really) I actually had this habit when I was a small child... I was sleeping in one bed with my step brother, and I always stole all the blanket... But that did pass itself when I became adult. The only thing that my fiance may complain about in the bed, is my habit to .. hm, how to say that.. fight while I am sleeping) You know, like jerking limbs for some reason) that does happen to me from time to time)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Wassup, I do hog the sheets all the time! And my fiance does not even notice that. I would rather think that he is simply tolerates that, but I figured out that he really does not care. Besides, it is impossible to sleep with him under one sheet - when he is sleeping, his temperature raises enormously, and I am waking up in sweat. I think we just found each other) Guys, really, is this such a big deal, if your partner does that or no? Just buy yourself another sheet, and be happy) I wish that would be the greatest problem in the relations) when the person is snoring - that is a problem indeed, at least for me! Good that my fiance does not do that.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:26 am

Fortunately my boyfriend does not hog the sheets. If he did so, it would irritate me so much. I think if you do not like he does so, you should tell him. I suppose partners should not have any secrets between each other. Your relation will be spoiled by yourselves in the future. So it is better ti beging solving problems right now.

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:24 pm

I have never noticed it, really :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Is it such a problem for you man? does it bother you so much? if yes, why not to tell him about it. i find it okay that you have something that irritates you in you man. but however it is not the thing to be angry a lot. just make a rule to speak about it and maybe he will stop doing it.. maybe :D :D

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:33 am

Better my partner hogs the sheets. Unfortunately, now I do not have any boyfriend :cry: :o :( :( :( We have recently broken up and I feel really mad and unhappy. When I begin to think about him I can even cry :cry: :cry: But when we used to go out, my partner di not hog the sheets. He was an ideal person for me, you know :( :cry: :oops:

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Unfortunately, My boyfriend and me live in different countries, because of my work, so we see each other very seldom. But when we meet each other and sleep, fortunately, he does not hog the sheets ;) ;) :D :lol: :) One blanket is enough for us both, you see. But if you have such problem, you can solve it easily. You can just pick up one more blanket ;) ;) ;)

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:02 pm

If you live together with your partner, you must be ready for some difficulties. One of the most popular problems of all pairs is hogging the sheets. I'm not an exception as my partner always hogs sheets at night. So I decided to purchase a bigger flat sheet and cover after discussing this issue with my partner and explaining him what has been happening at night.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:51 pm

JohnBrown wrote:So I decided to purchase a bigger flat sheet

thats all you need to do) Though in my case - it was vise versa. I am the one who hogs the sheets - and I was the one who bought the new sheet. Though I did not buy a big one for us both - I bought one for me. That is not the problem - and that does not interfere with doing some other things in bed except hogging the sheets, you know what I mean) Now we are both happy) Besides - I do not know why I do have that habit at all. Because usually I prefer not to cover myself at all. And then for some reason I do steal the sheet from my husband) I am being silly even in my sleep, it seems to be)

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:11 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: Besides - I do not know why I do have that habit at all.

that is a usual habit for the kids from the large families - when all the younger generation had to sleep on one bed under one blanket - did that happen in your past, Andreas?:) That was happening to me, when I was sleeping in one bed with my brothers.. Though that habit did not pursue me all my life for one simple reason. Each time I did this thing - I dot a good punch)) That is the best way, as for me, to overcome old bad habits.. Each time you do that thing - someone punches you. Eventually , your body understands that it is better to forget these old reflexes - for its own safety)

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:13 pm

i think that it is a problem for all couples because there always would be the person who would jog sheets. but i do not think that ti is really a very serious problem if you love each other and you ar living together then you would just get used t it and you would not have any difficulties with it. my partner is also the person who hogs sheets and you may be surprised but i am also such person, but w do not have any problems with it because we just got used to each other and we try to make it in such a way it would be comfortable for both of usto skeep. that is everythign i may tell you aboutit. good luck and everything the best.

Return to “Gay dating”