can you understand that your marriage is over?

Andreas_Maroon

Re: can you understand that your marriage is over?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Ben_Roar wrote: when you start to feel that you do not have any mutual goals any more

Ben , you were always a serious and mature guy, as I see by this post - and by dozen of others) You are always speaking about the goals:) not all the marriages are that "goal oriented". If it all would base simply on the goals, it would rather be a working contract, or something)Some people are getting married just because they think it will benefit their relations somehow. That is what I really doubt about, actually) The marriages, and the relations in general, usually over long before you even start to think they are over. It is a subtitle process, that runs deep under the everyday routine. And one day you start to notice, how much it had done imperceptibly, over time.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:18 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:, you were always a serious and mature guy, as I see by this post - and by dozen of others)

Yes, that is the way I am, and I like to be that way) Do you see anything bad about that?:) I do not think that I am much older then you are , by the way.. Perhaps I just have more hard life experience, that is why it seems to you that I sound so "serious"... But, as Joker was saying, "Why so serious?")) When the marriage is not "goal oriented", what is the point to marry then? There is an "institution" of the civil marriage, people can simply live together, and be happy. even have the kids. But to make it all legislated with all the following consequences, what would be the point to do that? I do not think that marriage really helps to "improve" any relations.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:11 pm

I know many people that don't want to understand that their marriage is over. They refuse to accept that thing they have not talking with each other for months. They just live without love, like a habit. They got used to get up together, eat together, go for work, spend time with friends but not with each other.

florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Sometimes divorce is like a surgical operation. No one wants it, it is painful but it is necessary, cause sometimes marriage is like a cancer which is killing you. You have to understand and accept this fact. The main thing is that you should accept this decision both. In this case you have a chance to recover

Chase

Postby Chase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:32 am

i think that you may understand it easily because it is a long process and your marriage does not end in a one day. of course it is not easy at all but i am sure that there are a lot of ways which may help you to save your marriage if you want. the first sign of the end of your marriage when you quarrel a lot and none of you wants to find the compromise. you are not together and you do not spend a lot of time together, he does not tell you compliments and tries not to come home earlier. i such a case it is really better to break up!

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:57 am

when you have nothing to talk about then i think that your marriage is over. when you do not understand each other and you do not even want to understand him and his thoughts. when he does not want to spend time with you and make some pleasant surprises for you. he does not want to do anything for you. you can not find compromise in difficult situations and you can not live normally , you quarrel all the time nad can not stop. you see all the disadvantages in him and regret that you have married such a guy.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:10 pm

It is always difficult to end your marriage. But if you were thinking of it, it is better to end it. Ithink eou had special conditions and realized that it would be better. It is more honest not to haave marriage than to live with a person, who you do not love, or you are not love or respected. But I wish you to stay happy and positive.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:03 pm

If personally I was married I think I would die while ending my marriage :x :cry: :evil: :? :o I think it is so horrible and awful feeling, when you are going to leave a person, who you loved and wanted to spend your entire life together, even if you had a lot problems last time :o :cry: :cry: :cry: I wish anybody never ends his marriage.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:55 pm

We were discussing this matter with my fiancé recently. We came to the conclusion, that is we both will feel that something is wrong - we will speak about that at once. there is no point to hide the feelings, and to hope that everything will be resolved by itself. We must communicate. the silence is a good thing sometimes - but not in this case, as for me. We love each other very much, and since we will have the child really soon - our love must guarantee him or her a happy childhood. It is a big commitment - we do have to think about the child as well. I think that the child in marriage is making that marriage stronger.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: we both will feel that something is wrong - we will speak about that at once

that does not always work this way, unfortunately. Sometimes the situation is getting so complicated, that both of the partners simply do not know what is happening - and they think it only happens in their heads.. Both feel something is wrong - but they do not show that. then the situation is getting much worse, because they start to be further and further away from each other. In the end - there is nothing can be done - and one day they understand they do not love each other. That is why it is important to talk, even if you think that you may speak nonsense. It is better to trust your feelings in this case more than to your intellect.

Return to “Gay dating”