can you understand that your marriage is over?

Andreas_Maroon

Re: can you understand that your marriage is over?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Paul_O wrote:Both feel something is wrong - but they do not show that.

Ok - in this case these two must be real introverts - or they simply have not to trust to each other. that is the way I see this situation. We are always speaking with my husband. I know that all the couples say that , "We are completely opened to each other!". But in our case that is true. I know that all those couples I've mentioned say this as well) Anyway.. We did have the situations, where we had doubts in our relations and each other. But not any more. He told me straight - "If you are going to feel you do not love me any more - tell me, and I am going to tell you the same, if that happens to me".

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Of course, I guess that is is very hard and almost impossible to understand that your marriage is over :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :( It is really very stressfil situation when you are going to have divorce and leave alone :!: :oops: :oops: You have to leave a person, who you loved so much and who you were going to live your entire life with :cry: :cry: :cry:

Williams

Postby Williams » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:04 pm

i think that it would not be very hard to see it because you would not be happy with this person anymore. i think that it would be the biggest problem. that is it. you would not want to talk to him anymore, you would not want to kiss him or to hug. i think that it would not be very pleasant for you. you would not even want to have sex with this person. he would irritate you all the time and you would not want to come back home. i think that it would be the worse thing. i think that it does not happen in one day , you would notice it with the time. but still i hope that you would not know what it is like. that is it.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:17 am

Unfortunately it often happens when you realize that your marriage is bulging at the seams. It's life and there is also a place for such unpleasant things. So how can you understand that your marriage is over? I think you start feeling it, when you no longer spend time together, have nothing to talk about and no longer have intimacy.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:20 am

when I am going to feel something similar is happening to my marriage (I hope that is not going to happen ever) - I am going to discus it openly with my partner. And together we are going to be able to come to some kind of a decision, I believe. We both are adult people - and we've seen some s*it in this life) If it is going to come to that - we will be able to face the problem openly, without all those second thoughts and secrets. I hate it by the way, when people start to discuss their marriage behind the backs of their spouses. That basically really mean that the marriage is over, in my opinion.

Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:20 pm

of course, it is always difficult to realize that your marriage is over and understand why it is happening. There can be different reasons, you see :( ;) :o Sometimes it only seems that your marriage is over, as there are different situations in our life ;) ;) Your spouse can real have a lot of work and very little free time and you should understand that.

Brown66

Postby Brown66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:47 pm

Even in the darkest moments, it’s rarely too late to reach out and get help for your marriage. I think that you can see it because of your partner behaviour. :D :D :D :D :D :D That mainreason of it can be emotional disconnection. In our modern, hectic lifestyle, couples often struggle to find time to connect and share in a meaningful way. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Maintaining balance is hard, even when things are going well. But when a relationship is strained, busyness puts extra strain on a marriage. When two partner do not listen each other it can bring the serious problems in the future. That is why this is very important to overcome the problem before it starts.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:41 pm

We've been talking about marriage today but still i have something to tell. :? Remain faithful. Even though infidelity will strain any marriage, marriages can still survive if the cheating spouse mends his or her ways. Cheaters who show no remorse for their actions or otherwise refuse to remain faithful won't have what it takes to make a marriage work, though.It's a bad sign if the cheating spouse remains friends with an ex-lover, especially when that ex-lover is the one with whom your spouse cheated. An unwillingness to part from that individual suggests a lack of commitment toward making amends within the marriage. :(

Harry

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:26 pm

well i think that you just feel it that your marriage is over. i think that you do not love the person anymore, or even if you love hi you understand that you can not continue living wit him under the one roof because you are not a good match for each other. i think that i a right in it but still i hope that i would never understand that my marriage would be over. but i know that different things happen and sometimes we choose the people who do not match us,and you just understand it with the time that you have done the mistake. and it is very good if both of you understand it , but i know that it happens very often in the other way.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:52 pm

If you and your spouse are no longer able to communicate openly about topics that truly matter, you won't have the means to solve problems in your marriage.You need to talk about issues beyond the mundane. Open communication is a foundational point of emotional intimacy, and without it, you'll inevitably become disconnected. This can be an even bigger problem if the two of you refuse to be open with each other but can talk to others with a greater degree of vulnerability.Ask yourself who you share big with first. The answer should be your spouse. If you would rather talk to anyone else over your spouse, even if it's only a relative, you've already lost the emotional intimacy you need.Similarly, ask yourself if you're really interested in hearing about your spouse's life, too.

Return to “Gay dating”