can you understand that your marriage is over?

Ben_Roar

Re: can you understand that your marriage is over?

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:40 pm

If you do not want to understand this too late - as people usually do - you have top be really observant. It does happen in the most cases - after several years of living together - people are starting to take each other for granted.. at least one of the partners does. And he does not notice the changes that might be happening to his partner. A bit by bit - those changes do come to the point, where the partner does make some serious decisions about these relations.. And it is too late to change anything. Up to that time he often does already have some other person that he wants to build the relations with. Of course - you vannot change anything already.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Well, I dont know what even to say. I am afraid of such situation, and hope never to have it. This is very difficult moment for everyone, because you shared everything with this person. But for me, if my husband will cheat me constantly, will drink and lie at the same - it will be the end, and I would live him.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Wed May 03, 2017 8:04 am

You have to be willing to listen and take care of your wife. Marriage requires that you have lived your life together, and teamwork is essential. You need to think together about the future. Please note that physical intimacy includes sex, but sex isn't the only problem. Other forms of physical intimacy can be just as significant: holding hands, cuddling. ;)

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Of course, I guess that it is so and also that you, as a married, experienced man, you have the feeling when there are some good vibrations or negativity all around the apartment.. it is awful, I guess... I still do not know about it because I am not the married man! but I remember my parents and of course, they had some quarrels from time to time :oops: :oops: and the tension between it was awful... :| sad fact to realize i guess, and surely you have no understanding that it is the over of the marriage...but you have to pay attention to all the thing you have done already..! :x anyway, I hope I will not have such troubles.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Hi there boys.. Hm in my opinion this period of life when everything is ending in your relationships is really very very difficult.. But you should not be under depression!!! Try to make a plan of your next life, desires and aims you want to achieve and then simply try to concentrate on it. Try not to think about your ex partner and at all if he decided to leave you so forget about him. I think that you should not act in this case. It is his personal wish so try to accept it. My advice is to concentrate on yourself and develop and develop. Believe me if he sees it he will regret for sure

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:24 am

I also been married fr one time before. At first everything was good. It lasted for a month, I tthink and then it started to be something horrible. My ex tried to catch me on cheating, but I've never cheeted to him and I haven't even thought about that. It was awful to prove that I was innocent. It was every day. I gave him a lot of chances, but once I understood that this person would never change and decided to take a divotse. It was tootally a right decision.

Kane

Postby Kane » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:55 pm

Ending a marriage is never an easy decision, and it's not a choice you should make quickly or lightly. While every situation varies, though, there are some common warning signs that could suggest your relationship is already over. Spend time together. You need to spend time with each other to make the marriage work. If you avoid each other and feel relieved when you aren't together, it could be a sign that you've completely disconnected from the marriage. Talk about communication problems. If you and your spouse are no longer able to communicate openly about topics that truly matter, you won't have the means to solve problems in your marriage. Spouses who can work through everyday life as a team can typically make their marriages last, but if you abandon each other in pursuit of your own self-interests, you won't be able to coordinate your daily lives in an effective manner.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:03 am

If you and your spouse are no longer able to communicate openly about topics that truly matter, you won't have the means to solve problems in your marriage. You need to talk about issues beyond the mundane. Open communication is a foundational point of emotional intimacy, and without it, you'll inevitably become disconnected. This can be an even bigger problem if the two of you refuse to be open with each other but can talk to others with a greater degree of vulnerability. Ask yourself who you share big with first. The answer should be your spouse. If you would rather talk to anyone else over your spouse, even if it's only a relative, you've already lost the emotional intimacy you need. Similarly, ask yourself if you're really interested in hearing about your spouse's life, too. You need to be willing to listen and care about your spouse; otherwise, you'll end up pushing him away.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:26 am

More precisely, think about a future without your spouse and evaluate how that makes you feel. If such fantasies evoke a strong sense of happiness, your subconscious might be sending you a sign that things are over. This shouldn't be your only reason for ending things, though, and you shouldn't rush the process along after one or two fantasies. Such daydreams are often unrealistic, especially if they're the result of a mid-life crisis, so you shouldn't decide your future on them. On the other hand, if there are other problems in your marriage and you find more bliss from the thought of separating than you find in the idea of staying together, you should take that as a red flag.

Return to “Gay dating”