Rebuilding trust

Dorian

Rebuilding trust

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:51 pm

Maybe your spouse cheated on you, your best friend stabbed you in the back, or your co-worker took credit for your idea. On the other hand, maybe you lied to your sweetheart, stole the guy or girl your friend had an eye on, or failed to help a coworker or classmate on a crucial project. Trust between two people means that they can be vulnerable with each other. Maintaining trust is very important to having satisfying relationships. Losing trust is a two-way street, and so is rebuilding it. Both parties must want to work at rebuilding lost trust. So, how do you think, how to rebuild trust? What can you say about it? What can you advise?

Dylan

Re: Rebuilding trust

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:10 pm

If you are the one who betrayed someone else, you need to come clean. In interpersonal relationships, it’s especially important to tell the truth when you would benefit from a lie. If you have betrayed someone, coming clean at your own expense tells the other person that their well-being is more important than your own. Denial will only make the other party's distrust run deeper, especially if the truth is already clear. Admit all of your mistakes. Even if there are parts that you can keep hidden without getting caught, you should still reveal them to the other person. Only in admitting all your mistakes can you be forgiven for all of them.

George86

Re: Rebuilding trust

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:15 pm

Dorian,you are more than right I think because trust is important in re;ations between two partners. I suppose that exactly trust is like a ground of any relations. I mean happy relations!!That is why I am sure that trust between two people means that they can be vulnerable with each other. Maintaining trust is very important to having satisfying relationships. Losing trust is a two-way street, and so is rebuilding it. Both parties must want to work at rebuilding lost trust. And even you do not trust your beloved one you should solve this problem in some way!!

Return to “Gay dating”