How to be more affectionate?

Dorian

How to be more affectionate?

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Affection is a physical expression of feelings. It is usually associated with love and long-term relationships because a steady stream of affection can make people closer. I am not a very aggectionate person. I would like to be so, but I don't know how. That's why I think that you can help me. Can you advise me something?

Dylan

Re: How to be more affectionate?

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:08 pm

Some people are uncomfortable with touch because of personality, family history, intimacy issues or trauma. This can make it difficult to initiate or enjoy displays of physical affection, such as caressing, hugging, holding hands or cuddling. Deal with your fears regarding intimacy and connecting physically with another person. Accept that you are afraid, and find out where it’s coming from. It can be helpful to realize that your fears are probably not related to your current partner or events, and to try to move past them. Talk to your partner and let them know that you are uncomfortable and why. Ask him to be patient. Showing physical affection can be easier as you get to know someone better and deal with the root causes of your discomfort with physical intimacy. Plus, improving communication may lead to a closer and more affectionate relationship.

George86

Re: How to be more affectionate?

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Dorian I have another situation, there is everything good with me in this sphere!!!II am super affectionate. And i think that it is right decision!If you have such a problem there is a best solve for it to try to talk to your partner and let them know that you are uncomfortable and why. Ask him to be patient. Showing physical affection can be easier as you get to know someone better and deal with the root causes of your discomfort with physical intimacy. Plus, improving communication may lead to a closer and more affectionate relationship.

Return to “Gay dating”