Dating struggles

DaddyAdam

Dating struggles

Postby DaddyAdam » Tue May 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Sometimes it happens that we have to stragle if we want to date. Especially if we are talking about boys who are ywenty+ years old. I bet they always face some problems. When you are a gay man in your twenties, dating can be an all-around horrible experience. For example young gay guys tend to judge the ~success~ of their dating life on heteronormative standards. But that is totally wrong. We are differenet and we have different dating standarts. What do you think guys? Have you ever been in such situations? MAybe you have some advices. Feel free to share please!

Albert

Re: Dating struggles

Postby Albert » Tue May 10, 2016 7:30 pm

I know what you mean. Really! usued to have that problem! But i should mention that another problem you can face are people around you! The gay group you fall into can influence how and who you date.Gay apps usually come with some sort of sorting hat for your ‘gay tribe.’ It sucks that there is so much division within the gay community in that respect. It seems each tribe comes with its own set of rules for dating. I really think so! We have to build up our own personality!

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue May 17, 2016 10:37 pm

you know this theme is very interesting and even useful for me. because i also was in the same situation.
but to tell the truth i do not know what to do in such siruations.
i hope that people here will be more experienced in thhis question and could help me to solve my problems.
as for me i absolutely agree that all people are different and have their own thoughts.
and now i am here to see your comments and learn something for myself.

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 6:38 pm

As for me,I've never gave a f*ck about some stupid standards-we're all human beings,and while it surely just has to be different for us,as we are some gay men,it's still don't have to be by no f*cking stupid standards,it just has to be the way we want it to be,dop you know what the f*ck am I saying up in here right now,my dudes and dudettes? 8-) :lol: ;) :D I've bever really struggled about it all,you know-it always went the easy way for me,maybe cause they say I'm handsome and all that,you dig? :D 8-) ;) :P Anyways,it's all long gone now,as I have my family now and the man I'll love for the rest of my life. ;) 8-)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 8:02 am

Hi everybody. I think it is heppend very often . Some 20-somethings are still stuck in the party stage and not mature enough to maintain a normal relationship. You may feel discouraged to move forward with someone, and you may be worried about the future — but don’t be. Murphy advises that “yes there’s a lot that can go wrong, but there’s also a lot that can go right. And, worst case scenario: Failed relationships are successful learning experiences. Take life as it comes and enjoy where you are in the moment.” When you will follow it your life become more colourfull and you will enjoy every moment of it and will be satisfied with it. 8-)

HanLee

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 10:00 am

Practice whatever makes you nervous. If you are nervous about public speaking, flirting on dates, or doing a good job at work practice can make you more confident and alleviate nerves. The more experience you have, the more used to the situation you will feel. If you are nervous about dating, try getting a friend to go on a practice date with you. Go to the place where you plan to have your date and practice having conversations and doing the activities you will do on the date. If you are nervous about public speaking, seek out opportunities to practice talking in public. Volunteer to talk in your class at school when there are opportunities. Attend a public meeting and voice your opinion.The more you get a chance to practice, the less nervous you will be.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 6:19 pm

Well,if you ask me-I've never really experienced no mother f*cking dating struggles,it was always real easy to me to hook up with a new guy and all that and I've never felt any lack of attention from the boys,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) So,it's like if I wanted something new in my life-I just went to the club or a bar and picked up somebody or just let somebody to pick me up,you dig? 8-) ;) :lol: Yeah,and I'm not saying I've been such a playboy or something like that-no,that was a certain period of time in my life,when I just didn't gave a f*ck about no God damned serious relationships,you know? ;) 8-)

Tom

Postby Tom » Mon May 30, 2016 11:16 am

Hi everybody here) We now that our age is very different from previous years. Most people at this age are fresh out of college and focused on career path. This at times becomes troublesome as almost no one is making the same amount of money. When it comes to income, some in their 20s with ‘real jobs’ are making high five and even six figure salaries while others are on the lower end of the five figure scale. men still want to be courted and social media interrupts chivalry, romance and courtship. In the midst of today’s text-based communications, men aren’t so eager to pick up the phone and ask a partner out on a date or even follow up after the date the next day with a call.

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 3:35 pm

The mistake after being late for a date, is the lack of a comprehensive plan for your joint pastime. From the beginning, we recommend to just forget such remarks from your side as:
"What do we do?"
"Where shall we go?"
"Where do you want to go?"
Already happened in my life so that a man should entertain and motivate . you friend, therefore, the questions that we have written above, only sadden boy. What do you think, what kind of impression on a first date on you will be a girl, after you can not solve by yourself where you go. Not confident in their abilities, it is better characterize you in this case.

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 5:28 pm

But a date is a real art with elements of mysticism, if you approach it correctly. Little is remembered for so long, how well spent time on a date.
Unfortunately, these visits are gradually becoming relics of proshlogo.Today in the world today is ruled by the paradox that on the one hand it is not necessary to spend a lot of effort to date (just'll buy you a coffee!), And on the other hand it is necessary that this innocent outing for coffee It was of great importance for both.

Return to “Gay dating”