Dating struggles

Alex5

Re: Dating struggles

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:57 pm

If you are able to attract the attention you liked the man, the next step in the development of your relationship will be the first meeting with him.
If to attract his attention was the main weapon of your appearance and body language, the purpose of a first date is the recognition of men and demonstration itself, and for this you need to use your intelligence and. The first appointment may end a long novel or so and left only flirtation. The main thing is that it has a continuation (if, of course, a man will not disappoint you at the first meeting).

Kolin

Postby Kolin » Mon May 30, 2016 11:02 pm

Dating... it is very useful. you know this theme is very interesting and even useful for me. because i also was in the same situation.but to tell the truth i do not know what to do in such siruations.i hope that people here will be more experienced in thhis question and could help me to solve my problems.
as for me i absolutely agree that all people are different and have their own thoughts.
and now i am here to see your comments and learn something for myself.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:05 am

Dating isn't what it used to be. Earlier, everything was less complicated and complex - simple, maybe, but definitely more reliable. As we evolve and progress, our lives become easier but dating and relationships become more tedious. Although, it's difficult to escape from the clutches of modern day dating struggles. The generation today doesn't date, it sleeps around. Sure, we may sleep around with the same person for months before we switch, and call it dating. But the truth is, we date to have sex and not to have relationships. More often than not, we usually skip the whole dating thing and directly go for the goal. If not anything, our generation is at least clear of what it wants.

Matty

Postby Matty » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:11 pm

As if not knowing whether you're in a relationship or not was not enough, the uncertainty of whether the relationship would work in the future and if your partner would be faithful to you is sure to drive any man crazy. It can be actually worse if you're partner is dating other people, and you're being a faithful fool. Older generation used to date for the purpose of finding someone they can spend their entire life with. For younger generation, dating is like a sport.We have countless options presented to us every single day. And we, as a generation, like to choose as much as we can because we always are greedy for more. We are always competing and trying to get ahead- both in our professional and personal life.

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Practice whatever makes you nervous. If you are nervous about public speaking, flirting on dates, or doing a good job at work practice can make you more confident and alleviate nerves. The more experience you have, the more used to the situation you will feel. If you are nervous about dating, try getting a friend to go on a practice date with you. Go to the place where you plan to have your date and practice having conversations and doing the activities you will do on the date. If you are nervous about public speaking, seek out opportunities to practice talking in public. Volunteer to talk in your class at school when there are opportunities. Attend a public meeting and voice your opinion.The more you get a chance to practice, the less nervous you will be. ;)

JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:00 pm

It is okay to be nervous and dating is not easy for many of us. That is why i think there is nothing you have to be nervous about)) If you are nervous about public speaking, flirting on dates, or doing a good job at work practice can make you more confident and alleviate nerves. The more experience you have, the more used to the situation you will feel. If you are nervous about dating, try getting a friend to go on a practice date with you. Go to the place where you plan to have your date and practice having conversations and doing the activities you will do on the date. If you are nervous about public speaking, seek out opportunities to practice talking in public. Volunteer to talk in your class at school when there are opportunities. Attend a public meeting and voice your opinion.The more you get a chance to practice, the less nervous you will be.

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:10 pm

This is one common problem amon al of us)) Practice whatever makes you nervous. If you are nervous about public speaking, flirting on dates, or doing a good job at work practice can make you more confident and alleviate nerves. The more experience you have, the more used to the situation you will feel. If you are nervous about dating, try getting a friend to go on a practice date with you. Go to the place where you plan to have your date and practice having conversations and doing the activities you will do on the date. If you are nervous about public speaking, seek out opportunities to practice talking in public. Volunteer to talk in your class at school when there are opportunities. Attend a public meeting and voice your opinion.The more you get a chance to practice, the less nervous you will be.

Adam Levine

Postby Adam Levine » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:17 pm

Many guys will look at your physical attributes before getting to know you. I had a friend who went from a 225-pound fat boy to a 145-pound athletic guy. As he lost more weight and gained muscle mass, he began to notice a change in my looks. He was becoming attractive, to the point where other guys were staring and had lust in their eyes. To say he wish he was a big boy again would not be too far from the truth. At least when he was a big guy, men were more interested in other aspects of him. So is kind of sdisapointed now...Disapointed in people and their behavior...Feeling sorry for him

Harry Kane

Postby Harry Kane » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:39 pm

You are made to feel like you are not masculine enough on a weekly basis.When ‘Masc4Masc’ and ‘Straight Acting’ are no longer a thing, then a lot of our dating problems would be eliminated. You can be having a great conversation with a guy online, then, at the slightest suspicion that you are a total queen, you are ghosted. Like…come on. We just need to learn that some guys really are into Britney Spears while others really do love monster trucks, but that doesn’t define what they can bring to dating or a relationship... I would not wish that evento my enemy!

MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:44 am

Hi everybody here)Nice to meet you here) As we evolve and progress, our lives become easier but dating and relationships become more tedious . As if not knowing whether you are in a relationship or not was not enough, the uncertainty of whether the relationship would work in the future and if your partner would be faithful to you is sure to drive any man crazy. It can be actually worse if you are partner is dating other people, and you are being a faithful fool. Older generation used to date for the purpose of finding someone they can spend their entire life with. For younger generation, dating is like a sport. And I can not undestand that. :roll: :roll: How you can mannage it with person you love.

Return to “Gay dating”