Dating struggles

Archer

Re: Dating struggles

Postby Archer » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:10 pm

i do agree that if you are gay it is a bit more difficult to find a mate to date.. cause heteros are accepted much better than al of us. 8-) However i think you just need here to know what to do and where to go, you know? I mean take kisk and ask the guy you like out. It may be a struggling from you point of view, but when he sais yes.. it is a pleasure ;) ;)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:46 pm

Of course, sometimes we have to struggle to achieve what we want. Sometimes we fall in love with a person, who does not love us :cry: :shock: :? So we have to do something to be with this person and to be loved by him, you know :( :o :shock: :? ;) Our life is not so easy as it sometimes seems to be :( So sometimes we have to take great pains to achieve success.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:22 pm

Almost always everything is going well when you go out with a person, who you love, but sometimes you can face difficulties :? :? :o You should be ready for that and not be so afraid that everything would be okey :( It is life and nothing can be ideal always and forever :o :shock: :? ;) ;) So, you should not give up, but struggle for your love ;) ;) ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:41 pm

yes i know that in most cases it is really very hard to date when you are a young gay guy and you do not have any experience in it, but if you really like the person and you want to be together with him then i think that you shall not worry about all the struggles you may have in your life. just take everything easy and you will be sure that your life would become much easier. what else i can tell you about it. i also think that you shall be together and overcome all the difficulties together. try to support each other and then you would see that it is much easier to overcome everything when there is support from the side.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:30 am

Williams wrote: in most cases it is really very hard to date when you are a young gay guy and you do not have any experience in it,

that is so.. Can you imagine how it was when the society had a lower level of tolerance, than it does have now? I cannot even imagine) So , comparing to that, the young people today have much more space for their actions. When I just started to date with the boys - I was pretty shy.. I was really lucky with my first partner - who helped me to overcome the timidness, and helped me to accept myself the way I am. You will find such compassionate attitude to be wide spread among gays. On the other hand - if a straight guy had problems in communicating with the girl - he will become the object for mockery.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:32 am

Andreas_Maroon wrote: On the other hand - if a straight guy had problems in communicating with the girl - he will become the object for mockery.

I think that is rather a stereotype. I've seen enough gays, that did not behave themselves really politely towards other gay people. And I've seen insults, offences, even fights. So I believe that in the gay subculture the things are pretty much the same - and we can see the same laws of the society and human nature in action. You try to position gays like some kid of "emotional and social aesthetics elite" - but that is not that way in many cases. That is what my experience did show me. If you are communications with people who are better than that - I am really glad for you , by the way, I wish it would be the same way with me)

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Paul_O wrote:I think that is rather a stereotype.

I do not know, Paul. I was not a gay from the very beginning of my sex life. I came to being completely gay only in time. And when I started to feel the temptation to boys - I had no problems with the switching of my sexual orientation. I was accepted to this subculture very politely, with care and understanding - so perhaps I can agree with Andreas suggestion about the difference between straight men and gays. Of course - there are different situations., but I think that for gay people it is more common to be calm and carrying, rather than aggressive and competitive.

Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:07 pm

Of course, being a gay in our world is not an easy challange :o :shock: :( Some people treat us in a really horrible way only because we have another orientation. I guess it is not fair at all :cry: :cry: But, unfortunately, we can not do anything with this. We should trust only our close people, who we are sure, will never leave us.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:55 pm

I think it is heppend very often . Some 20-somethings are still stuck in the party stage and not mature enough to maintain a normal relationship. You may feel discouraged to move forward with someone, and you may be worried about the future — but don’t be. Murphy advises that “yes there’s a lot that can go wrong, but there’s also a lot that can go right. And, worst case scenario: Failed relationships are successful learning experiences. Take life as it comes and enjoy where you are in the moment.” When you will follow it your life become more colourfull and you will enjoy every moment of it and will be satisfied with it.

Harry

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:04 pm

i think that all people are worrying before their dates and i do not see anything really very bad in it and i do not think that it is actually a problem. i think that it is even natural and all the people are having some problems when they meet new people and it is more less normal. but the thing is that you have to overcome all your problems and fears and show yourself as a good person. you just have to be as you are and do not have these stupid fears. try to be funny and happy , try always to talk about something, ask your partner about everything, i am sure that you would find some common topics. wish you good luck in it.

Return to “Gay dating”