Dating struggles

Ben_Roar

Re: Dating struggles

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:15 pm

I do think that all the things regarding the relation should not be compared and judged about in the comparison with other couples. This is not the Olympics, where there are several teams that do compete for the gold - it is only about you and your partner.. Noone is going to give you any prize - the only prize that you can get here - is the happiness - of yourself and of your partner - what else can be gained in the relations? So there is no point to think if you are better in the dating, or worse thank someone else. It is only about you - and there is noone here to judge you.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Tue May 02, 2017 9:47 am

I absolutely agree that everyone is different and have their own thoughts. If you're nervous about public speaking, look for opportunities to practice speaking in public. In order to gain experience! To attend a public meeting and Express their opinion.The more you will get a chance to practice, the less nervous you will be. ;)

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 7:49 pm

The hard and really not usual question here to discuss. I really have no idea how to react on your post, because I am still in my thirties, relatively close to twenties :lol: but this is not the time for jokes, I assume, we all here are serious people and definitely have the interest in all kind of stuff... on the other hand, it seems to be the real struggle for me because we have a lot of problems in relations, when we are young... :roll: all of it because we are inexperienced, fresh and silly guys, we are off to the new life and surely, it is just the incredible time of growing up, getting experience, and having fun.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:31 pm

What kind of struggles you have exactly?! or you mean in general?! it is not pretty clear why you are worrying about everything so damn a lot! :lol: and in my personal point of view, it is so much the better to have the honest look at everything that is going on in the life, taking into account all not good examples... but, as remembering myself back to the time when I was around twenty, I know surely that I was dull and silly, with the limited mind and you know... less intelligence and rationalism, which is definitely need if you want to build some strong and real relations...for the mutual future together!

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:41 am

Nice to greet all of you here today my friends!!The best advice I have found out here is Jenn's advice. I mean when he mentioned that if you are nervous about public speaking, flirting on dates, or doing a good job at work practice can make you more confident and alleviate nerves. The more experience you have, the more used to the situation you will feel. If you are nervous about dating, try getting a friend to go on a practice date with you.. I am more than agree that such a method can help to get rid of such a nervous situation.

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:18 pm

Han Lee, are you a newcomer here??)) I see you here at first)) nice to greet you here. I caught an eye on your post. I really like it and most of all your advice. I mean that the more experience you have, the more used to the situation you will feel. If you are nervous about dating, try getting a friend to go on a practice date with you. Go to the place where you plan to have your date and practice having conversations and doing the activities you will do on the date. If you are nervous about public speaking, seek out opportunities to practice talking in public. I will lead with your advice.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:40 am

How are you feeling today? Is everything okey with you guys?? It is natural and all people are nervous while first dating with the person or at all if there is a first date of them. I think if you want to succeed while your dating and not to have troubles while your dating. So first of all you should be well prepared for your dating and for example to find out everything about the place you are going for or make a plan of your future date. I think that if you are experienced you will not have any troubles with it guys......

Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:28 am

When you are a gay man in your twenties, dating can be an all-around horrible experience. BuzzFeed reached out to some of those gay twentysomethings to tell us some of their difficulties when trying to date. Many guys will look at your physical attributes before getting to know you. The gay group you fall into can influence how and who you date. The dating pool is smaller for gay men compared to straight men. If you are gay and in your twenties, chances are you've seen someone write 'drugs and disease free' or 'negative you should be too' in their profiles. You constantly fear that you may be compromising Mr. Perfect if you settle too soon.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:01 am

Get creative. Once you know your date’s interests, you can plan something unconventional that will set you apart in a nice way. Remember that you may need some extra time to plan if you’re doing something special. Plan back-up activities. Going out to brunch may be enough for a great date. If you are having a good time, however, you may not want to part ways too soon. Plan a secondary activity near by in case the fun hasn’t ended. Make the necessary reservations. You don’t want to find a great restaurant, only to learn that there are no tables when you arrive. If you plan an activity like rock climbing, call in advance and let them know when you are coming. Find out if you’ll need to bring anything extra.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:24 am

Be happy today and be in a good mood. I would like to say that the most common difficulty while dating is that you can ask not suitable questions, which are not allowed to ask on the first date. By the way the second mistake is too much of you. Don't not speak about yourself too much. Because you can make really bad first impression. Do not speak about sex on the first date, it is inappropriate to my mind. Because you can cause some negative emotions and thoughts in your partner. At all I am sure that it is actually easy to find way out!!! :!: :!: :!: :!:

Return to “Gay dating”