Can you imagine?

John

Can you imagine?

Postby John » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:53 pm

I told here already that not so long ago I wasn’t lonely and had wonderful boyfriend. We loved each other much and it seemed that nothing can ruin our ideal relationships. To tell the truth I don’t know what was the real reason why we broke up because he started and didn’t want to explain the reason1 I can’t understand why he has done this in such a manner!!!! We had plans for the future and what is now? We wanted to have full family ad in the result I am lonely now. :| :| :| :|

Michael

Re: Can you imagine?

Postby Michael » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:07 pm

I can imagine what you are writing here. I had the same situation and found courage to step forward. I left my ex in the past and went to the future without him. Now I have wonderful husband and our little son. To tell the truth I am happy and can’t imagine my life with different person near me. I am glad that everything happened as it happened then.

Romeo

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:19 pm

You know, guys, there is a good expression: "To acquire something you need to lose something", which means that if you want to find happy and loving family, you need to lose this guy, who does not value your relations....
May be it will be little bit rude, but i am glad that he broke up with you, because i am sure there is nice man somewhere, who is your soulmate, with whom you will create a strong family, have cosy house and laughing kids :lol:
You just should be more patient and let this guy go. Wish him all the best in life and forget about him, i am sure you will be happy without him!

DaddyAdam

Postby DaddyAdam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:03 pm

hey again. i have already answered you topic before but still have things to say
do not blame yourself. it will not help you. Try to follow these few steps to feel better:Tell yourself it was for the best. You'll have more "me-time" and less stress and worry.Do not obsess over what you could have changed, it's in the past, and should be treated as such.Remove all pictures of the two of you, doodles of him, and connections on a social networking site.Take some time for yourself to relax.Rekindle your friendships.Get out of the house. Find your old self.Get back out eventually. Make everyone know you're available. No longer are you tied down by someone who could hurt you in a second. You are now free and single! Just do not think of that break up like it was somthing really bad!

Alan

Postby Alan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:03 pm

John, take this situation as useful one, because you don't deserve a boyfriend who doesn't respect you, and is not afraid of losing you. I am sure. that over time, everything will be alright. But now, it will be the healing period in your life. You should be strong and decisive in this period, because everything in your life depends just on you.

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue May 17, 2016 11:32 pm

You know to tell the truth i think that it is worth to try. i think so because for me love it is the most impirtant in the world.
i think that you of course should to try to do this. i hope that all be well in your life. as for me i was in the same situation. that is why i desided to write to you and maybe help you with something. some time ago i also broke up with my sweetheart. but it was my decision. i desided to do this because our relations were very bad. but after some time i understood that i love only this man and i tryed to do my best to return him. and i said him all i thought and of course i said thaat i loved him more then everything. and now we are together.

Albert

Postby Albert » Fri May 20, 2016 5:47 pm

I can give you few advices. If you follow them - you will feel better then. Remember that what does not kill you makes you stronger.Try not to bring him up In any conversation, that can bring back the heartache!!!It helps to be confident in yourself. You're gorgeous and he was lucky you graced him with your presence.Maybe you have some old hobbies that you gave up on. Bring those back into your life.Think of the things he hated, but you never had an opinion on. Try them out and see if you like them. It creates more distance between you two.Change the number in your phone to a friend's; that way there won't be any embarrassing ex-texts. Keep out of places that you went together to avoid memories.

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 6:34 pm

You know it's something that sounds real weird and stupid if you ask me-how can two people who do have some common plans for the future,break up easily like that without any obvious reason?! :lol: 8-) I mean,have you at least ask him what is his problem anyway?Why did he do that to you both?You have the right to receive some God damned explanation about all this stupid ass stuff. ;) 8-) :) And if you still won't-then he's some kind of a stupid weirdo and you just didn't want to see it prior to it all.Or the second option-you don't want to tell us the whole story to look a victim in our eyes,huh? 8-) :D :P :mrgreen:

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 7:58 am

I think everybody has the same situation in live, And I want to advice you to stay strong and looking for a new love. I had the same situation in my life, When my boyfriend left me I did not know what to do, how to live, how to be happy. bUT for 8 month I met new love. Now I live with my husband and we have a good son, I satisfied with my live and love my family very much. I met my ex one time and we had a conversation , he said me that he was really unhappy, he had not family and his life is ruin. But I was strong enough and even try to help him despite all problems he brought to me. Now we sometimes can meet in the shop, but I feel nothing to him.

HanLee

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 am

You have to forget about it. if you want to deal with a break up, and I think you should, here is my advice. Keep your distance. Even if you and your ex have decided to stay friends, break away completely from each other right after the breakup. This means not seeing each other, not being around his family members, no phone calls, no e-mails, no text messages, no Facebook, and no IMs. You don’t have to have stop talking forever, but you do need to cut all communication for as long as it takes to get completely over your ex. If he tries to convince you to see him/her, ask yourself honestly what the point would be. If you're reliving the past by seeing him, it's not hard to get caught up in the moment and it will be harder to let go again. You may have to have some contact in order to deal with the practical aspects of things like moving out, signing papers, etc., but try to limit this to what's absolutely necessary, and then keep such calls/meetings short and civil.

Return to “Gay dating”