Can you imagine?

Ford

Re: Can you imagine?

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:07 am

I want to advice you to stay strong and looking for a new love. I had the same situation in my life, When my boyfriend left me I did not know what to do, how to live, how to be happy. bUT for 8 month I met new love. Now I live with my husband and we have a good son, I satisfied with my live and love my family very much. I met my ex one time and we had a conversation , he said me that he was really unhappy, he had not family and his life is ruin. But I was strong enough and even try to help him despite all problems he brought to me. Now we sometimes can meet in the shop, but I feel nothing to him.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:38 am

We all relate differently to these data. Someone meets them face-to-face, and someone tries to hide them or not face them (for example, a person from a poor family can begin to try to behave like a person from a very wealthy family, or a man can restrain his tears because, that "men do not cry," or a woman on a date at a restaurant orders a salad, although she wants meat so that her chosen one "does not think she's a glutton"). Now, under the word dateness, I mean very much: here and our own feelings, desires, needs, here are some of our characteristics, which we can not influence (for example, awareness of our mortality), here and the data on which we can influence (for example , the choice of a partner).

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:39 am

For example, we can be sad that we do not achieve what we want. But we do not reach because we are sitting and do not take any action (or we do not act like that), because all thoughts are occupied with unnecessary experiences and searching for the guilty. And often it seems that this circle does not break. Everything is waiting for the circumstances to change dramatically or some great luck will fall on us. The probability of this is low. And the only way out is ourselves. To open the circle it is necessary, having ceased to experience and having started to act. Any steps and attempts to change the situation or attitude towards life will bring you closer to happiness.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 8:33 am

After all, if we humans can not or do not want to determine the structure of human nature, then we need to study its functions, then to bind them to various elements of the structure and thus understand it.
This is both simpler and more interesting. In the end, what is more important for us - to know who we are, or what we are capable of? In my opinion, to study the nature of man best from the position of our needs, desires, goals and opportunities. So let's do just that.

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:31 am

Subsequently, the production of dopamine stops, the passion becomes dull, and the couple sigh, saying that "life has stuck, and love is gone." In fact, it's not so sad-dopamine can be produced in the brain as a result of new sensations. To do this, we must not forget to bring romance to the relationship throughout the life together.

Return to “Gay dating”