Can you imagine?

Stephen

Re: Can you imagine?

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 6:15 pm

Well,dude,if you want to know my opinion on this one-it sounds really f*cking stupid and all that,if you ask me,you uknow what I'm saying? :D :lol: 8-) :) I mean,how can you break up with a guy without even reasoning for yourselves why the f*ck did it all happened anyway?!You know just for a single f*cking simple reason-to not make the same mistake some time in the future with somebody else,you dig? 8-) Don't you wanna know just for yourself why the f*ck did you broke up after all?!Anyways,if I weas you-I wouldn't let it all go that easy and with that stupidity. :P It's sad for you to be that way,you know? 8-) :twisted: :mrgreen:

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 3:48 pm

I think that this theme is interesting and will be useful for every member of this forum. I can imagine what you are writing here. I had the same situation and found courage to step forward.
As for me I left my ex in the past and went to the future without him. Now I have wonderful husband and our little son. To tell the truth I am happy and can’t imagine my life with different person near me.
I am glad that everything happened as it happened then.

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 5:14 pm

I even do not know what to do with this. You know may be it will be little bit rude, but i am glad that he broke up with you, because i am sure there is nice man somewhere, who is your soulmate, with whom you will create a strong family, have cosy house and laughing kids .You just should be more patient and let this guy go. Wish him all the best in life and forget about him, i am sure you will be happy without him. i think.
i hope that all will be well. i wish you good luck.

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:14 pm

Loneliness is a problem or a voluntary choice? The psychiatrist and philosopher Rollo May writes: "Loneliness is necessary initially to be yourself ...". So many believe. We love the loneliness. Many of us revel in them, even pestuyut.Razve You do not have to meet those who sincerely thinks: suffering from the loneliness of their uplifting? Single - means another misunderstood, unlike ... Have you seen people with such an attitude to loneliness? Whether rights Rollo May, dear me a psychiatrist and philosopher? Let us not rush to answer. By May's issue we will certainly be back. In the meantime, think about the question otherwise: what is, in fact, loneliness?

Kolin

Postby Kolin » Mon May 30, 2016 10:53 pm

I think that you should take this situation as useful one, because you don't deserve a boyfriend who doesn't respect you, and is not afraid of losing you.
You know I am sure that over time, everything will be alright.
But now, it will be the healing period in your life. You should be strong and decisive in this period, because everything in your life depends just on you. i think that it is the right way.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:30 am

Despite what your partner may say, the fact that they are thinking of leaving you is not all your fault! I am sure you have some relationship patterns to change — we all do — but the fact that they are considering giving up on the relationship is not all about you. Your partner may have issues with some of the things you do, but a healthy and committed partner tells you about them respectfully, remains open to working on them and decides which issues are essential to change and which ones they can live with and accept. Do look at your part in the relationship struggles. It doesn’t mean you are a bad person. It simply means you are a teachable person who is willing to grow and change.

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:11 pm

I guess you have to forget about it. if you want to deal with a break up, and I think you should, here is my advice. Keep your distance. Even if you and your ex have decided to stay friends, break away completely from each other right after the breakup. This means not seeing each other, not being around his family members, no phone calls, no e-mails, no text messages, no Facebook, and no IMs. You don’t have to have stop talking forever, but you do need to cut all communication for as long as it takes to get completely over your ex. If he tries to convince you to see him/her, ask yourself honestly what the point would be. If you're reliving the past by seeing him, it's not hard to get caught up in the moment and it will be harder to let go again. You may have to have some contact in order to deal with the practical aspects of things like moving out, signing papers, etc., but try to limit this to what's absolutely necessary, and then keep such calls/meetings short and civil.

JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Even if you and your ex have decided to stay friends, break away completely from each other right after the breakup. This means not seeing each other, not being around his family members, no phone calls, no e-mails, no text messages, no Facebook, and no IMs. You don’t have to have stop talking forever, but you do need to cut all communication for as long as it takes to get completely over your ex. If he tries to convince you to see him/her, ask yourself honestly what the point would be. If you're reliving the past by seeing him, it's not hard to get caught up in the moment and it will be harder to let go again. You may have to have some contact in order to deal with the practical aspects of things like moving out, signing papers, etc

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:03 pm

Even if you and your ex have decided to stay friends, break away completely from each other right after the breakup. This means not seeing each other, not being around his family members, no phone calls, no e-mails, no text messages, no Facebook, and no IMs. You don’t have to have stop talking forever, but you do need to cut all communication for as long as it takes to get completely over your ex. If he tries to convince you to see him/her, ask yourself honestly what the point would be. If you're reliving the past by seeing him, it's not hard to get caught up in the moment and it will be harder to let go again. You may have to have some contact in order to deal with the practical aspects of things like moving out, signing papers, etc., but try to limit this to what's absolutely necessary, and then keep such calls/meetings short and civil.

HonestJack

Postby HonestJack » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:04 pm

Don't immediately suggest to "stay friends" — and if he does, tell him you need to think about it. This is an impulse because you don't want to seem like you care too much about the breakup. Because you're so chill. You're so chill that your heart isn't beating. Aaand, you're dead. But truthfully, during this stilted, awkward breaking-up period, it's hard to tell whether you'll be able to be friends or not. Generally, one person wants to be friends and the other wants to be more. Gotta work that shit out before it can be a healthy friendship … if it ever can be. You're not admitting defeat by not staying friends with him.

Return to “Gay dating”