Can you imagine?

Chase

Re: Can you imagine?

Postby Chase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:24 pm

i hope that you will forget about him and would not bother about anything in your life. he is not worth your depression and stress,that is for sure. actually i do not believe that you are alone. you should have some friend, maybe partner or relatives. the problem is just in your head, you concentrate too much on the thought hat you are alone and do not notice that there are so many people who worry about your every minute of your life. i do not know what is your situation but i hope that i am right and you would notice their attention and support.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:14 am

In this situation I advice you to forget about him. He does not deserve your attitude and your relations. Let him go, so he will not bother you anymore. Just continue to live without him. I'm really sure you will find a much better man than anybody can just imagine. I wish you good luck.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:23 am

oh, i do not even know what to tell you, it is very bad because you dreamed about the family. i think that you definitely have to find him and ask what is the reason of breaking up. he shall explain everything to you and then you will think whether it is worth to try to make him come back or not. if you loved him and wanted to be together and make the family then do not lose your happiness and chance to build the family. be together and enjoy the life together. maybe it is your fault that he has left you. think about it.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:41 pm

I understand how it hurts and make you feel disappointed and nervous. I guess this relationships was really important for you and you are depressed. But tru to think about something positive, as life is going on. I think he did not love you if he did such a bad think. You will surely find a better boyfriend and be happy.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:29 pm

Hello dude. If this ex boyfriend of yours did not even bother to tell you the reasons why he left - I can see only two options. First one, is that he got the message from the future, that if you will stay together - the world will come to an end because of the nuclear apocalypse, initiated by the AI, that will go out of control. and, trough all the pain, he chose the lesser evil, and drowned himself in the molten metal on some factory. The second option is much more mundane, and much more probable. He did not care about you as much as you thought he did, and you should not be too bothered now, because there is no point to miss a person who did such a thing to you without any excuses.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:55 pm

V_Vegas wrote: If this ex boyfriend of yours did not even bother to tell you the reasons why he left - I can see only two options.

Yes, the first option is pretty fun)) Reminds me of some movie, I just cannot recall the name) Speaking seriously, I am completely agree with Vegas. This person seems not worthy of your attention. If you think differently though, if you have faith in these relations - then try to speak with him and figure out what is wrong. Leaving is always the simplest solution, and you can always do that. this is the last resort in this case, so dont be hasty to use it. speak to him, and try to understand what does he want, and if anything can be changed and fixed. If it cannot be done, then you will have to let him go. But as I was saying, this is always the last resort.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:32 am

If the guy just leaves without saying a word, that seems to be pretty rude, as for me. If you were in relations, that is his commitment to tell you the reason. It really does sound like a simple disrespect for you. And I do not see any reason for you to bother.. I know that it hurts, when the relations end,. But if they do end this way, then you have to overcome the pain , you need to show some pride and dignity. Do not try to speak with him in order to figure out what happened. I am sure that he will not want to talk with you, and you will be looking like a beggar, you know? Sometimes you just need to show a little bit respect to yourself.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:56 pm

It is a sad story of course( But there are lot of similar stories all around these days. Both among the straight and LGBT couples. I think that is a global problem these days among the young people. They do not want to have the commitments. I am not accusing the young generation in some "fall from grace" in regards of morals - there always were people, who were afraid of commitments of any kind. But you can tell your partner about that at least. At least (as the last resort), you can lie to him. But leaving without a single word.. Though, have you seen the movie Casablanca? There was a similar situation there.. Maybe it is the same in this case?:)

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:53 am

Oh, please, do not be so disappointed. It is not the last boyfriend in your life. I understand how bad you feel, but remember that life is going on, so stay positive and belive that everything will be nice, even better. I can say it is even good that you have broken up. Your boyfriend does not deserve to be with you, as he behaved in such a way.

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:12 pm

wel it happens sometimes.. :idea: :idea: Life is life and you never know what to do and when, you know, man. The thing is, you have to be ready, always to be ready and never to let your emotions take power under you!!!! Be ready for "no" and ""yes. be ready for finding love and break up! Just be ready to be happy and so on. you'll survive, i am sure :P :P

Return to “Gay dating”