Can you imagine?

Paul_O

Re: Can you imagine?

Postby Paul_O » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:24 pm

So how did it go? this post is pretty old already - and I think the situation must have already had its continuation. It's a problem with this forum. Someone makes the topic, and then forgets about it at once. I suppose that for this dude it was really important to ask the question, not get the answer to it, but simply to ask. I suppose they had a kind of quarrel, and this guy needed to tell someone of this.For some reason he did not call his friends or his mom - and he decided to make a confession to completely stranger people in the Internet) Nice move/ I think people wrote enough here for you to get the answer for your question.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:37 am

How I understand you :o ;) :cry: :cry: :oops: I have also recently broke up with my boyfriend. And I do not know any reaso why he has behaved in such a way and left me. Now I am suffering from depression and anything can not help me, you know :cry: :cry: :oops: :o :( Even support of my parents and relatives does not help, I am very disappointed :cry:

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Not everything is always ideal in our life :o :cry: Sometimes we can face some problems and difficulties, but try not to worry too much about them, but just accept them and go on living and stay positive ;) ;) ;) I suppose you should forget this person as soon as it is possible, you know. So that you feel better and not nervous too much ;) ;) ;)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Yes - the author of the post disappeared. I think he is doing fine, though. Else way he would already be here telling us that everything went by the worse scenario - and that he is lonely now, and he does not know what to do and all this stuff, you know) but since we do not see him here - i think that they solved this situation - had good sex - and he already forgot that so many people are expecting the news from him)) When I do have that kind of problems in my relations.,. I mean - when I had them - i was always speaking with 2 people. My father - and one of my female friends. Its funny, cause my father is not gay)

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:59 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:Else way he would already be here telling us that everything went by the worse scenario - and that he is lonely now

i am sure about that) Did you notice, by the way - that people share the bad news and problems much more often, then the good news?:) I mean - noone would write the message about "how I came home today, and I felt that I do love my husband even more!". No, instead we are reading the messages about the breakups, fears and unvconfidence in the tomorrow day) that is in the human nature.. Because we are starting to get bored, when we do not feel any kind of a conflict.. and there is no conflict and opportunity to use our brains in the situations that are really good. Those are the ones we just like to experience.

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:24 pm

i can image it because in my life there were also the same situations and it is very hard. but i think that you would be able to overcome this problem. i think that you shall fight for your happiness and do everything in order be together with him if you love him. if you understand that you relations are over then it is better to be alone for some time and i am sure that you would overcome this problem. you are a strong person and in some time you would meet a better person and you would be happy together with him. try to spend more time with your friends and you will see how your life changes with the time. i wish you good luck and everything the best.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:47 am

I understand you ,dude, as nobody because recently I had the same situation as you now, even worse. My ex boyfriend just left the note on the table and gone. There was only "sorry"... You can't even imagine how shocked I was, my thoughts were tearing me apart and I didn't know what to do and how to live further. But time healed my wounds and I almost forgot that shit.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Oh i am really sorry for your break up with him. It is pity! I know how it can hurt. But may be one day he just changed his mind and understood that he is too young for it or did not have enough money for building his family or many more reasons. Or sorry but he might find another guy to date with. Truth can hurt :roll:

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Oh, dear, it is a pity your boyfriend has left you and you are lonely now :( :( :( But you should understand that it is not the end of your life, you see :o :? ;) :roll: Life is going on, so you should forget your past, everything that is connected with your ex-boyfriend and all the problems at all and live to the full, enjoying every moment :roll: :x ;)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:28 pm

When I was in the age of 16 - I did have the similar hysterics actually. Then , in several years I understood - that the boyfriends come and go v- and you are remaining with all your bad memories and the broken heart. I am not one of the people who do like to torture themselves with their own past. So I decided that it's enough of me of this breakups and all the troubles they do bring. I started to treat the relations in a different manner - and I noticed that when you do not make the relations as such an important thing - then you start to have long and stable relations. that is the point. If you are afraid to loose something - you do eventually end up with that.

Return to “Gay dating”