Can you imagine?

Andreas_Maroon

Re: Can you imagine?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:47 am

Paul_O wrote:When I was in the age of 16 - I did have the similar hysterics actually.

Perhaps the most part of us did.. that is the age when emotions do influence the mind much more than the simple common sense.. There was some charming in that of course - but it is no good, when the person grows up - and that quality still persists in its character. Because if that does look cute, when you are a teenager - it starts to look ugly and weird when you are an adult. Besides - it is more important for these people to scream and shout about their problems, rather than to solve them. I was trying to help the teenagers with their problems several times. And each time it was the same- I saw they were just enjoying the attention.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Tue May 02, 2017 6:49 am

Hi all. How are you? Oh this is a difficult subject to discuss, I don't even know what to advise you... You just have to be more patient and let the guy go. Wish him all the best in life and forget about it, I'm sure you'll be happy without him. I'm sure you'll be fine, you met your destiny and you have children. Good luck to you! ;)

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:52 pm

I really understand what all of you mean!!! Because such situations happened with me and to tell the truth I really suffered from this loneliness exactly some years especially after breaking up with my partner. It was difficult and it seemed to me that I was exactly alone. But in that time I really forgot about my friend and my relatives who tried to help me. People can say that they are lonely but no. They even don't notice all good people around them. Everything good around them. From my personal experience I can say that the best medicine here is time spending together with family and friends

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:05 am

That's a pity of course, but I think you should have been at least persistent and find out why you've broke up. I think that you desrve at least to get to know the truth, no matter what it is. If I were you I would made him to tell the truth. I don't like to be blind. I think you should still talk to him and find out the reason.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi there dudes and dudettes. John .. I am so sorry about your life situation I have answered prevviuos topic of yours and I would like to repeat that of course it is difficult for you to believe that the person with whom you wanted to build family to hhave children decided to leave you.. From my personal experience I can say that people don`t change and of course if he tries to come back you can believe in his words but then you can be a victim of more horrible situation and it is more difficult for you to forget about him in this same situation.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:26 pm

I really sympathise with you. I think that you should find another boyfriend. Or if you still love your ex partner, than you should talk to him and deside why he had left you. One way or another, you should do something, what to do, depends from you. Speak to your partner if you want to bring him back.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:24 am

Could you imagine? I had the same situation with one boy from my past life. I dated with one good boy. Yeah, we also dreamt about creating strength family, everything was alright, but at once he told me that he would like to break up. He didn't explain any reasons why and for what reasons he wanted to do it.. Okey. I had something like deprassion but ultimately I forgave him because I thought that it was a fate and it might happen. And to be honest I don't regret nowadays for such bitter experience in my life

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Coping with the loss of a relationship may be one of the hardest things you ever have to do. Whether you were with the person for three months or thirty years, breakups can leave you feeling profoundly hurt, confused, and rejected. You won't feel this way forever, though! You can heal your broken heart by working to move past the pain, taking good care of yourself, and developing a fulfilling social life. Go to the gym, go for a jog in the park, or just get outside for a brisk walk. Physical activity increases the amount of serotonin in the brain, which acts like a natural antidepressant and improves your mood. You'll also have more energy and feel better about yourself in general.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:39 pm

So of course I understand how it can be difficult and how it is painful to recognize that your partner betrayed you for example or offended you too much. It is difficult to recognize that you should continue to live with the person with whom you planned to create family to have children and to build something strength. But nowadays you should to start living again. Without this person. I was in such situation, but just my little son helped me not to give up and continue to live after all these situations.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:49 am

As for me i do not even know what to tell you, it is very bad because you dreamed about the family. i think that you definitely have to find him and ask what is the reason of breaking up. he shall explain everything to you and then you will think whether it is worth to try to make him come back or not.
if you loved him and wanted to be together and make the family then do not lose your happiness and chance to build the family. be together and enjoy the life together. maybe it is your fault that he has left you. think about it.

Return to “Gay dating”