he has somebody on the side

HanLee

he has somebody on the side

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 9:45 am

I guess my partner has somebody on the side…. I am not sure, but I think it is… We started quarreling very often and sometimes our quarrels are simply ridiculous. It seems as if he does it on purpose, you know, just to make me nervous or break up with him… I do not want it and I thought he does not want it either. But now… Something changed and I do not know how to deal with it, what is the best way to find out the truth. I need to know, cause if he cheats on me, I’ll kick his ass, really!!!!!!

Stephen

Re: he has somebody on the side

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Yeah,it's hard when something like that starts to happen in your relationship-and the only way for you to really do someth9ng about it is to sit your ass down and tal with your partnner about all the stuff you are worried about and all that and let him tell it all to you the weay he sees it and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) Maybe he doesn't love you and just playing with your ass-in every meaning of this sentence,you dig? :lol: Anyways,it's for you to do something about it-if you won't he'll continue doing all that and just won't give a f*ck about your ass (again,in every meaning of this sentence :lol: )more and more. 8-) :) ;)

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 3:46 pm

Tear him immediately! No matter how long you last relationship with a guy or how strong they are, cheating is not worthy of forgiveness. The first thing you should do is to tell him that your relationship has come to an end. No matter what happens next, but the first thing he must understand at once - this is the end!
Forget about revenge! "I'll come back to him only after he avenged with another guy" - you think. Forget it. Although the place seems so sweet, it's not what you need. Do not allow yourself to sink to his level.

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Mature relationships between the partners begin when each of them there is a requirement of loyalty as well as the need to eat, to sleep, to work. Then you can think about marriage. It happens that there is no need of loyalty from the beginning, but then it is not clear why the two men decided to live together.If the internal need for fidelity is maintained, then, in my opinion, the external behavior in communicating with the opposite sex, is not so important. You can shake hands because the girl on the bus, it would be a novel and a psychological cheating, but you can close enough to communicate, but it will not be changed. If loyalty is not in demand or it fades with time, the spiritual betrayal is inevitable. But if there is physical intimacy with another, it is impossible to remain faithful still spiritually partner.

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Essentially speaking, adultery is the inevitable course of development of the relations of almost every family, it is a crisis, which promotes relations to another location or to a different level, but sadly it is possible to hear. And the first thing I suggest you do - listen to yourself, to treat yourself very carefully, but give vent to the feelings and just experience it, survive the full amplitude of the senses. What for? Then, in order then to be able to let go of it, and do not chew more year (or even years to come) and turn it in the disease, tumors, depression, etc. The list can be a great, believe me ... You can still uncompleted this situation play over and over again in the new relationship.

Kolin

Postby Kolin » Mon May 30, 2016 10:57 pm

Someone starts with curiosity to read sms on the phone of husband, someone goes to the social network, and reads personal correspondence.
Some men are just silent, and come up with different reasons in my head.
While this is only suspected, the obsessive thoughts can still be stopped and stop to have interest in it.
You just have to trust your husband, and your faith you will save their family relationships.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:27 am

Betrayal is like a train wreck, everyone sees the victims after the accident but no one saw the accident coming. You never see betrayal coming until it happens and harms you. This is what makes it so painful to accept. To betray is defined as being handed over to the hands of the enemy, a violation of trust, or to violate by fraud or unfaithfulness. It could mean someone has revealed your secret or deceived you by letting something appear differently than it really is. Don't get angry, anger is not a helpful emotion. It does not help someone to see straight.If you have just been betrayed, you will have to be as calm as possible to protect yourself from more harm.

Matty

Postby Matty » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:23 pm

It might sound surprising, but forgiveness as an intentional act is not necessary to rebuild betrayed relationships. I have seen a great many successfully repaired relationships with no one saying I forgive you. The decision to consciously forgive is highly personal, a question you must answer within your own heart. First of all, forgiveness does mean condoning or excusing bad behavior. It does not relieve the offender of responsibility for the offense or of accountability for the negative effects of the offense. If you want to repair the relationship, forgiveness does not relieve your partner of earning back your trust through consistent reparative behavior.

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Look for a change in your man’s sex drive. There are two changes to look for here. The more obvious one is that if your man is seeing someone else, he may not be excited about sex anymore. If your sex life has been dwindling for a while, then not having much sex doesn’t mean your man is cheating, but if he used to be excited about getting into bed with you and isn’t anymore, it may be a sign that he’s getting it elsewhere.
Another change you may notice is that suddenly your man has an insatiable sexual appetite. This may mean that his sex drive has become more intense because he’s sleeping with another guy.
See what he’s like in bed. Is he suddenly much more adventurous than before? Has he always stuck to the same routine and is he now trying to spice things up every time you get into bed? He may be getting his moves from another man.
You should also see if he’s suddenly shy with his body around you and doesn’t want you to see him with his shirt off. If he only wants to have sex in the dark, then it may be because he does not feel right about sharing his body with two guys.

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Look for a change in your man’s sex drive. There are two changes to look for here. The more obvious one is that if your man is seeing someone else, he may not be excited about sex anymore. If your sex life has been dwindling for a while, then not having much sex doesn’t mean your man is cheating, but if he used to be excited about getting into bed with you and isn’t anymore, it may be a sign that he’s getting it elsewhere.
Another change you may notice is that suddenly your man has an insatiable sexual appetite. This may mean that his sex drive has become more intense because he’s sleeping with another guy.
See what he’s like in bed. Is he suddenly much more adventurous than before? Has he always stuck to the same routine and is he now trying to spice things up every time you get into bed? He may be getting his moves from another man.
You should also see if he’s suddenly shy with his body around you and doesn’t want you to see him with his shirt off. If he only wants to have sex in the dark, then it may be because he does not feel right about sharing his body with two guys.

Return to “Gay dating”