he has somebody on the side

JansenJace

Re: he has somebody on the side

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:59 pm

If you want to figure out is he cheating, then you need to know this: if suddenly your man has an insatiable sexual appetite. This may mean that his sex drive has become more intense because he’s sleeping with another guy. See what he’s like in bed. Is he suddenly much more adventurous than before? Has he always stuck to the same routine and is he now trying to spice things up every time you get into bed? He may be getting his moves from another man. You should also see if he’s suddenly shy with his body around you and doesn’t want you to see him with his shirt off. If he only wants to have sex in the dark, then it may be because he does not feel right about sharing his body with two guys.

Michal

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Well,now that's a problem the whole world should be thinkingabout deciding it and the sooner it will be done the better,you know what I'm saying? :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :P 8-) :D It's such a motherf*cking tragedy,I can't even think about how do you must be feeling out there and all that,you know? :twisted: :mrgreen: :P If you see or feel the problem-there's always a solution for that one,and all you do is sit on your ass and whine about oh,he must be cheating on me and all that sh*t :twisted: :lol: :mrgreen: :D Get up of your ass and ask him straight-is he or is he ain't,and if he is you either tell him to f*ck off and get the f*ck out or do the same stuff he's doing and that's that,you understand,you whining pathetic son of a stupid ass bitch?! :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Look for a change in your man’s sex drive. There are two changes to look for here. The more obvious one is that if your man is seeing someone else, he may not be excited about sex anymore. If your sex life has been dwindling for a while, then not having much sex doesn’t mean your man is cheating, but if he used to be excited about getting into bed with you and isn’t anymore, it may be a sign that he’s getting it elsewhere.Another change you may notice is that suddenly your man has an insatiable sexual appetite. This may mean that his sex drive has become more intense because he’s sleeping with another guy.

MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:15 pm

Cheating may be a deal-breaker in your relationship, or it may not, depending on the circumstances. There are lots of different factors to consider, and emotions at stake. Cheating is not always black and white. Depending on how many times he is cheated on you, how long he is been unfaithful, how invested he is in his affair and how manypartners he is been with, you may be able to salvage your relationship. If he is exclusive to one mistress and he seeshim frequently, and does romantic things with him, this means he is in love with him and your relationship is over. I think that if he only cheated once, and it was out of character, and he sincerely, utterly regrets it, he deserves a second chance. 8-) 8-)

William Lawn

Postby William Lawn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:04 pm

There are few things you should notice...He suddenly cares about his hygiene.You’ve known him long enough to know how he typically cares for himself. If he takes a sudden interest in how he looks, his physical health, and even starts showering more, who is he trying to impress? (Was he trying to impress you or someone else?) He goes out more.Whether he’s going out “with friends” or has something come up with family, this could be a red flag that he’s really seeing someone else. He keeps working late.Sudden work emergency? Big project that he didn’t tell you about in advance? If he starts working overtime and is hours on sporadic days of the week working late, he might not actually be working…

Mark007

Postby Mark007 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Notice if they leave the room to take calls. If you ask whom called or texted them, do they always tell you "It's nobody?" These are also important signals, which show that your boyfriend has something to hide. Catch them in a lie. Casually ask a boyfriend where they were such and such day, and let them answer. Remember their answer, and ask again a few days later. If they are lying constantly, then they will have a hard time keeping up. They may start to get angry with these simple questions, another big hint. Notice whether his friends are acting differently towards you. Have his friends begun to act oddly around you? When you casually talk to his friends, do they seem anxious, nervous, or eager to leave? They probably know something you don't know.

HonestJack

Postby HonestJack » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:18 pm

Prepare yourself for every possibility beforehand. “Cheating” isn’t always black and white. Depending on how many times he’s cheated on you, how long he’s been unfaithful, how invested he is in his affair(s) and how many men he’s been with, you may be able to salvage your relationship.If he’s exclusive to one mistress and he sees her frequently, and buys him things, and does romantic things with him, this means he’s in love with him and your relationship is over. If he’s slipped up several times, but always with different men who he cares nothing about and hasn’t kept in touch with, he may be fixable, because this means you still give him something other men don’t, if you’re the only one he’s with repeatedly. But you will have to make a change if you want him to change his ways, or it won’t work, and he’ll fall back into old habits.

florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:04 pm

As I thinik, first of all you should trust him and be calm. Being overjealous and making quarrels at every minute is a bad idea. Of course he would not tell you about his lover by himself, so you have two ways: wait when he will make a mistake, and hire a private detective. Or just don't mention about all this.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:02 pm

i think that it is very difficult to know whether your guy has someone on the side. if the person does not know that you are cheating then h will never prove it. that is for sure. but if you have seen it once then i think that you will definitely find a lot of ways to prove it. the first thing is to spy your man and to make the photo. i think that it works but sometimes it may be very difficult to do such things. then you may tell your partner that you are having a business trip and just come home earlier and you may see your partner at home with a lover. of course it is not sure

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

I even do not know what to say or recommend you. Maybe he does not have anybody on the side. You could begin to quarel because of other reasons. You can even not know exactly what is it. Better try to talk to him, find out your common problems and solve them. It is the best advice, as for me. I wish you good luck and long relationships.

Return to “Gay dating”