he has somebody on the side

Mike Liner

Re: he has somebody on the side

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:59 pm

I think you should ask your partner straightly if he has somebody on the side :!: :roll: :idea: :? Maybe it only seems he has, but in fact you love him very much and you are afraid of losing him :o ;) :!: :roll: I think you should not have any secrets. You should be honest with each other. If he really has somebode on the side, he has to say this and do not lie :!: :!:

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:26 pm

It is better to speak straight about such things and suspicions, dude. If you are right - I do not think that your partner will be able to deny it for long. If you are wrong, on the other hand, the conversation will help you to avoid a big misunderstanding, that may eventually lead to the breakup. So it is better to discuss this topic with your BF, not with the guys on the forum. Actually I do dislike it, when people are trying to solve the complicated problems of their personal life in the anonymous conversations with strangers in the net, instead of speaking with the person who is presumed to be the closest one for you in this life. Isn't it strange?

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:46 pm

I wonder, how would I act if I would have someone "on the side", as you say.. Though I cannot imagine that. I mean, I cannot imagine myself lying to my partner. Even if to imagine that the relations between us became colder. I would rather tell him that we need to beak up, then lying to him. I was always monogamous person. So I would not be able to have two relations in the same time. I am glad that I have that kind of trait of my personality, because it saves me from such situations, where you have to lie to the person that you do love. I think that my husband is the same kind of a person)

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:28 pm

Cheating hurts like hell. But i can not understand why you are so sure about your partnet cheating on you, if your have any evidences or someone told you this. Even if you saw some evidences it might be interpreted in the wrong way because not everything is like this how we think about. Or if you heard something from your so-called friends so they can be haters who want you to be apart with your partner. It is better just to sit down in a calming place and discuss everything and tell your partner that you deserve the truth and you will be very grateful to him to hear the piece of truth.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:38 pm

Yeah, sometimes such situations, when your partner has somebody on the side, happens :cry: :cry: :oops: But until you know exactly if it is true, please, do not quarrel because of this ;) ;) :o :shock: :? Maybe you are right, but maybe you began to quarrel only because you are different people and can not spend a lot of time with each other :!:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:22 pm

If you know for sure that your partner has somebody on the side, or maybe you caught him red handed, the only solution is to break up. If he started looking for someone else, something went wrong in your relationships. As I can judge from my life wisdom and experience, such people never change. You deserve better partner.

Rich14

Postby Rich14 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:23 pm

If you start suspect he betrays you it is not good for both of you. Quarrels can really appear even without betray. It doesn't mean your partner has someone else. Perhaps he is just nervous at work. Why not to talk with him and find out the reason of his behaviour. We always dolike that. If there is any misunderstanding ask him in a calm and reserved manner. Try to find out with tricky questions why he is in a bad mood and often unsatisfied. If you can find common ground there is possibility for you to save relations.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Rich14 wrote:Quarrels can really appear even without betray.

That is so.. We are driven by the fear. the fear to loose the things we value, the things we do love. that is a very bad thing. You need to let go the thing that you are afraid to loose - then this thing is going to stay with you. And if it does not - then there will be no tragedy in this, since you already let it go. But if you will try to hold it in a grip with all your strength, it will slip between your fingers - and you'll never see it again. That is the way it work. So if you do not have any real reasons to be jealous - banish this feeling from your heart and do not allow it to poison your life and the life of your beloved.

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:39 am

i think that your worries are just because of nothing and you do not have to have doubts in your partner. but if you really worry so much about it then i think that you may prove it. i think that the easiest thig would be to hire a spy who would do everything for you and i think that then you will be sure in it. but if you can not afford it or you want to do on your own then i think that you have to ask your friend to help you. choose one whom he does not know, and ask your friend to kiss your guy. but i think that it would not be suitable for you. of course it is your choice and you may do everything you want. :) :) :)

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:33 pm

This is life. And everything can happen. We should be ready for everything :? I think that people cheat because they have desire for additional sexual encounters. This was a relatively infrequent reason cited by the individuals in this study. It’s possible that more people had this as a reason but didn’t want to admit to it as it is not a very socially desirable wish to articulate. For example, one man in the study stated that he felt he needed more sex in his life to reward him for performing well at his job.Wanting emotional validation from someone else. Think of those two reasons. :)

Return to “Gay dating”