he has somebody on the side

Fatherbest

Re: he has somebody on the side

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:48 pm

,it's hard when something like that starts to happen in your relationship-and the only way for you to really do someth9ng about it is to sit your ass down and tal with your partnner about all the stuff you are worried about and all that and let him tell it all to you the weay he sees it and all that,you know what I'm saying?
Maybe he doesn't love you and just playing with your ass-in every meaning of this sentence,you dig? :lol: Anyways,it's for you to do something about it-if you won't he'll continue doing all that and just won't give a f*ck about your ass (again,in every meaning of this sentence :lol: )more and more.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:00 pm

this post is pretty old - i really wonder how did that situation ended.. I think that in this case usually it all does end in a bad way.. I mean - not many people can forgive their partners for the cheating. And I cannot blame them. I was not ever cheated on in my life though - and I am really glad.. I am not sure what kind of the reaction I would have. but I think that a single occasion would make me become cynical in the relations - and that would make me a different person than I am now. and that would not allow me to meet my husband, I am sure. So there re some ordeals that I would not to pass trough in this life.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Then you can think about marriage. It happens that there is no need of loyalty from the beginning, but then it is not clear why the two men decided to live together.If the internal need for fidelity is maintained, then, in my opinion, the external behavior in communicating with the opposite sex, is not so important. You can shake hands because the girl on the bus, it would be a novel and a psychological cheating, but you can close enough to communicate, but it will not be changed. If loyalty is not in demand or it fades with time, the spiritual betrayal is inevitable. But if there is physical intimacy with another, it is impossible to remain faithful still spiritually partner.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:09 pm

First of all I would like to know the reasons of the betrayal of course. there are people for whom the betrayal itself is a natural part of their personality - they cannot do anything about that. there are people who simply too weak to control their own desires. But I am not the kind of a man that would have relations with this kind of a person. that means that if I would be betrayed by my partner - there would be really serious reasons for this. and in this case I would need to know these reason. Maybe that was my fault on the first place - maybe I did miss something in our relations - that did offend my partner that much.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Personally I think that the best way to solve this problem, to find out if your partner really has somebody on the side or it is only seemed for you that he cheats, is to talk to him very frankly and honestly :shock: :shock: :shock: ;) ;) You should just ask him about this and decide everything, so that he does not lie and you do not spend time for him.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Well, I dont see your relations, and dont know you in reality, so its difficult to judge. I also had a lot of times such situations, but I quarreled with my partner, and he always asked me if i want to break up. But now he is my husband, we are happy, and have a child. So you just have to discuss everything.

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:28 pm

Hello guys)How are you doing today??I hope good))So I am really sorry about the situation that you have faced with ...But you know,in this case I am agree with Robert that you should tear him immediately!It is really no matter how long you last relationship with a guy or how strong they are, cheating is not worthy of forgiveness. :evil: :evil: The first thing you should do is to tell him that your relationship is broken . No matter what happens next, but the first thing he must understand at once - this is the end! :|Forget about revenge! Do not allow yourself to sink to his level.Robert you really has good advices and I am more than agree with you in everything you have told.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:22 pm

HanLee.. I am really sorry about such situation that has happened with you.. I think that it is really awful to know or even to suspect the partner in the having someone on the side .So, listen to me!! Keep yourself calm and break up the relationships with him. Robert is right cheating is not worthy of forgiveness. I also think that firstly you should tell him that your relationship has come to an end. No matter what happens next, but the first thing he must understand at once - this is the end! And you should not listen to him. Of course it is possible that he will try to apologise for the his behavior but you should not listen to it. So good luck my dear friend!!!

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:16 pm

well you know i think that people really feel when their lovers cheat on them ar lie them, i think that it is really obviously and it is really the main problem and you shall understand it, in general i can tell you that you shall not think about it too much,f ou are having such doubts then I think that you just need to sit and talk about it with him and then he would tell you whether it is really the truth or not, but of course i think that if you think so then he may be cheating but maybe you are just worried too much about it and something like that. thank you very much for your attention, wish you good luck.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! :mrgreen: Best regards for all of you here today!! How are you doing?? I am an active user of this gay friendly website and I would like to say guys that if I was those person who were cheated by the partner and If I found out that my partner has somebody on the sight so I would have ended any relationships with him.. I think that if anyone has the same so they would have the same feelings and wouldn't apologize such behavior as me. But maybe I am mistaken.

Return to “Gay dating”