he has somebody on the side

Aslan

Re: he has somebody on the side

Postby Aslan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:20 am

For me the problem of somebody else wasn't a problem) I decided that if my partner wants some extraexperiece he can have it, the only condition he has to come back home. We all can have different desires and it's better to have some of them, than being the crazy person and tyrant in the family.Not all of people there can understand such kind of behaviour, but for me it's ok))

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:02 am

Yes,it's hard when something similar starts to happen in your relationship and the only way for you to find out. The first thing you should do is tell him that your relationship came to an end. No matter what will happen, but the first thing he must understand is the end! Do not allow yourself to stoop to his level. ;)

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:51 am

To be honest, a lot of years ago I faced with this problem... I was sure in that fact and firstly I was ready to accept everything and continue to date with my ex partner but no... He promised to change but he didn't even try to change... At the end I understood that the best decision here would be to break up with him because he even didn't recognize that he was guilty in it or so on. I should admit that of course it was absolutely difficult for me to do it but nowadays I even don't regret it...

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:13 pm

I don't know the some methods how to get to know if your partner cheets, but I can give you a piece of advice. I think that you should be very attentive. You should pay attention not only to his behaviour, but also you should pay attention to his habbits. If you want to get to know about the cheeting for sure and very fast, than you can just take his mobile phone and look through all the calls and sms. But I don't like such method. I and my partner trust each other and I wouldn't like to do something like that. If I had some suspicions, than I would just try to talk to him. We talk with each other about everything what bothers us. I think that at first you should talk to each other.

Kane

Postby Kane » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:01 pm

No one will argue that it is incredibly painful to consider the possibility of your husband cheating on you. However, if you have reasons to suspect that he is cheating—or think you do—then it is time to start looking for the signs that he is being unfaithful. Look for a change in your man’s sex drive. There are two changes to look for here. The more obvious one is that if your man is seeing someone else, he may not be excited about sex anymore. If your sex life has been dwindling for a while, then not having much sex doesn’t mean your man is cheating, but if he used to be excited about getting into bed with you and isn’t anymore, it may be a sign that he’s getting it elsewhere. He may be much nicer to you because he feels guilty for being unfaithful. If he’s been distant or uncommunicative, or if he just isn’t a very demonstrative person, but he’s suddenly being very kind and sweet, and always telling you nice things, then it may be because he’s trying to compensate for seeing someone on the side.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:35 am

I think that the most fast thing is to ask your partner. Yes and I haven't made a mitake. It is true. If your partner cheats you, than he may want to tell you about it, but he don't know how to do that, so you may just ask him why he smells with another parfumes as you've wrote. Tell him that you know about his affair. And he may really tell you.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:33 am

Every couple goes through hard times at some point. But even when things seem good, it’s possible your partner is being unfaithful. Paying careful attention to your spouse's habits and doing a little investigation will help you protect yourself from a lying spouse. If your gut is telling you that your spouse is cheating, advocate for yourself and be proactive in discovering infidelity. Listen to your spouse. When they become infatuated with another romantic partner, they may mention them abundantly in conversation. They might also mention their romantic partner critically in front of you, or stop mentioning them at all. Your spouse may quote a potential romantic partner at length, or relate a story about something innocuous they did together. If your spouse insists vehemently they are “just friends” with the individual in question in a way they don’t with other acquaintances, it may indicate an affair.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:26 pm

If you are right - I do not think that your partner will be able to deny it for long. If you are wrong, on the other hand, the conversation will help you to avoid a big misunderstanding, that may eventually lead to the breakup. So it is better to discuss this topic with your BF, not with the guys on the forum. Actually I do dislike it, when people are trying to solve the complicated problems of their personal life in the anonymous conversations with strangers in the net, instead of speaking with the person who is presumed to be the closest one for you in this life. Isn't it strange?

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Good afternoon boys!!!!It is pretty difficult you know... Really very depressive and painful... It is really sad theme for dicussion .. And you know why?Because my partner betreyed me.. When I have found out that my partner had someone on the sight our marriage was over. I did not accept the betrayal in my family back. I couldn't forget all that pain he caused because of his breaking up. Moreover he did not only leave me he found another man and started new life with him and after all these he tried to say sorry and come back.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:12 am

I think that if you start suspect he betrays you it is not good for both of you. Quarrels can really appear even without betray. It doesn't mean your partner has someone else.
Perhaps he is just nervous at work. Why not to talk with him and find out the reason of his behaviour. We always dolike that. If there is any misunderstanding ask him in a calm and reserved manner. Try to find out with tricky questions why he is in a bad mood and often unsatisfied. If you can find common ground there is possibility for you to save relations.

Return to “Gay dating”