He hides me from parents

DavidSt

Re: He hides me from parents

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:23 am

I think you should have a serious talk as for this problem. The reasons can be very different, so you should have a serious talk with him. Try to convince him that it is very important for you to get to know the reason of such his behaviour. Perhaps the reason is not in you, or your beloved, but in his parents. Be brave and have a talk!

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:31 am

I think that the most important thing in such situation is to have a serious talk. You should find out the reason of such behaviour. The reasons may be very different, and you can't just sit and suppose the variants of such situation, I think you should find out it and try to solve his problem together with your partner. You should act together.

Kane

Postby Kane » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:25 pm

Hello. That's a very interresting situation. Usually when someone wants his partner to take a wedding, than he usually get accuinted his partner with his parents. I can't even immagine what you had to feel. But I think that he had a reason for that. Try to talk with him and get to know the real reason.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:59 am

Relationships come pre-packaged with other commitments beyond loving and caring for your partner. You must also learn to get along with his parents. Maybe you and your boyfriend’s mom got off on the wrong foot and you’re desperate to make a better impression. Or, you could be nervous about an impending meeting. By showing respect, building a foundational relationship, and managing conflict appropriately, you two will be getting along before you know. Greet her by an acceptable title. Some mothers are perfectly fine with you calling them by their first names; some are not. Find out your boyfriend’s mom’s preference and stick to that. You’ll send the wrong message by greeting her with “It’s so nice to meet you, Pam.” Stick to “Mrs. Wilder” unless she suggests something else.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:16 am

I don't think that it is a great problem. If he really loves and want to marry with you, than the problem is not in you but in his parents. Parents can be different, so , perhaps he just have bad relationships with his parents after his comming out. So, I think that you should just talk about it to clear everything out.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:07 pm

it is not very pleasant but i think that if he does it then he things that it would be better for him and ou shall not make him do in the other way, you shall understand that, it is his choice and if you are happy with him then why to spoil your relations with such stupid things, i think that you understand what i am talking about , you shall not behave in a stupid way and i think that you know that.
i am sure that we i would be the high time for that h would do it without any difficulties and you would not have any problems. thank you for your attention and i hope that you would be able to solve this problem.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:02 pm

I think that the reason for such behaviour can be very simple. For example, he could have tensed relationships ith his parents because of his sexual orientation, or he's simply affraid of something. One way or another, but you should talk to him about this problem. Just ask him about it and everything would become clearer.

Mr.Albert

Postby Mr.Albert » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:15 am

Hi, OP! I think you shouldn't press on your beloved in such situation. I think he has some reasons why he doesn't want to introduce you to his mum or dad. Maybe, it's better not to do it right now. If I were you, I would ask him very carefully about his relationships with his parents. He might have some problems with them and need your help. It would be nice if you support him right now.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:45 am

You are here again.. So Jin Ho I want still to recommend you to stay your partner alone.. Don't you understand that he doesn't love you?? Sorry for such strong words but i suppose that it is true.. Unfortunately from your posts I understood that his attitude to you is of course awful..
It is really awful just because he bites you.. do you think it is normal attitude?? I am not sure.. So that's why he hides you from his parents just because he doesn't want to have something serious with you.. I wish you to find someone better than he..

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:35 pm

Oh Elroy, I think that you are more than right here. It is really pretty important and valuable thing to choose the right time for being introduced to his parents. TTom my mind there are many reasons why he doesn't want to introduce yourself to his parents, maybe he has already been into some serious relations that did not work out eventually, and right now, in the fresh ones, he does not want to rush into things and complicate it by the meeting with parents which will be the serious step for you too.

Return to “Gay dating”