He hides me from parents

JinHo

He hides me from parents

Postby JinHo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:50 pm

:oops: :cry: my dear friends.. Hello and help. I do not know what to think a d how to act you know.. there is such a thing which brings me only grief. I have been dating a guy for a year already. And we are having rather serious relations. We talk about mariage and plans for future.. but when I start the talks about introducing myself to his parents he closes up and becomes very silent. I dunna she to do :?

Edward

Re: He hides me from parents

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:43 pm

i know that it is not very pleasant but i think that if he does it then he things that it would be better for him and ou shall not make him do in the other way, you shall understand that, it is his choice and if you are happy with him then why to spoil your relations with such stupid things, i think that you understand what i am talking about , you shall not behave in a stupid way and i think that you know that. i am sure that we i would be the high time for that h would do it without any difficulties and you would not have any problems. thank you for your attention and i hope that you would be able to solve this problem.

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:42 pm

well hello to you man.. i have read about your problem and must admit that it is rather serious as I can see... if he does not want to show you to the parents, there may be two main reasons. he either havent told his parents about the orientation at al, or he thinks that your relations are not really serious. you must find out ;) ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:27 pm

i think that it is really very strange and you know for me it is really very hard to understand such thing, if you plan your future together and you are thinking about the future marriage then what for he hides you from the parents, i think that it is not normal. sooner or later he would have to show you to his parents and i think that it is impossible to elude it, i do not know but i think that it is really very stupid, but in general i think that nothing can be done with it and the only thing that you can do is to talk to him about it and then you would know how to behave and what to do.

Mert

Postby Mert » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:03 am

it i not a very good situation and i can imagine how uncomfortable and unpleasant it is for you, you want to be together with him for long time and you are having serious relation and he does not want to tell his parents about you , but you know you shall not hurry him up if he does not want to do it then I think that he has some reason for that and you shall understand it, maybe with the time he will do it, he just needs more time for that , and actually you shall talk about it together but not ask here about it. you shall understand that it is life ad it is not so simple as you may think about it.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:55 am

I agree with you guys if you're not happy with it, why spoil the relationship with such stupid things... You don't have to behave in a stupid way, you need to understand that your actions are wrong. To be honest it is really very strange, you know, for me it is really very difficult to understand such things. ;)

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 5:27 am

Good morning guys!!! How are you doing today?? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me?? I hope yeah)) :mrgreen: jin ho you know, your stories makes me really feel not comfortable, I remember your story about beating and nowadays you say that he doesn't want to meet you with his parents.. It is awful I would like to say. And from this a conclusion.. He doesn't want to meet with you too long.. He doesnt have something serious to you and moreover he beats you.. it is really awful

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:19 pm

of course we all would agree that it is not good and you need to talk about it but you know i do not consider it to be the reason why you may break up or have some serious quarrel and i think that you realise what i am talking about. of course a lot of guys do not want to know the parents of their partner but i think that still when your partner hides you from them then it is a very unpleasant thing and you start wanting it even i you before that did not want. i realise that, but just do not hurry maybe he needs more time or maybe he thinks that they would not understand. everything may be.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 10:28 am

it is really serious, my friend :( :? unfortunately, I have to tell you to the pleasant thing, and anyway, I bet that you know it is going to be not that pleasant after all...he is afraid of making the meeting with his parent because he is not able to see the serious candidate for the marriage in you. No hard feelings, I did not mean anything wrong to offend you, but it really happens, you have to be sure in the future, time flies really fast, therefore, you have to be fully prepared for the different uncomfortable things that life will bring... ;) do not worry, maybe his parents do not even know that he is gay!

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 6:34 pm

i do not know what may be the reason of it but i think that you shall solve this problem together with him and then everything will be good because you know you never know why he does it and maybe he really has very serious reasons for that and he does it not just because he does not want, of course for you it is not pleasant i understand it very good but you shall realise that it is your problems with him and here people would not be able to give you needed advice that is why you shall understand the situation clearly and then look for the possible solution, wish you good luck my fiend.

Return to “Gay dating”