He hides me from parents

Carlo

Re: He hides me from parents

Postby Carlo » Fri May 26, 2017 12:36 pm

I am happy to great each of you here today!!! :D :D Nice to greet all of you here today :mrgreen: what plans do you have for the nearest weekends?? To my mind it is nothing good that your partner hides you from his parents.. It's not normal situation I would like to say.. To my mind he is very crazy because if he loves you so in any case he must show you to his parents means. If you want to hear truth so listen to... :( I am more than sure that he doesn't have anything serious to you because if he has strong feelings he wouldn't hide you from his parents..

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:03 pm

Are you a so deeply interested in meeting his parents?! if it is really so, so then I am happy to encounter such an interesting fellow like you are... this is not pretty typical for now and therefore, you seem to be the "example" in my eyes... anyway, if you wanted to have the answer - I will tell you the nest thing - there is one option you probably have not even been thinking about... and here is the deal.. he may have the unpleasant relations with his parents! and somehow for whatever reason, he does not want to share this pain with you, although you are his partner... anyway, I was surprised to hear that ...you have to talk seriously!

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:35 pm

have a nice day today followers :geek: :mrgreen: How are you feeling today?? to tell the truth I don't understand the reason why your partner doesn't want to show you to his parents.. Maybe he isn't sure in your relationships??? did you think about it?? Or maybe he is not ready to introduce yourself to his parents.. My recommendation for you is to try to speak with him as for this theme or maybe to find out the reason why it happens.. I think if you have some serious talk together with your partner so everything will be okey

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:22 am

Ohms.. You are here again.. So Jin Ho I want still to recommend you to stay your partner alone.. Don't you understand that he doesn't love you?? Sorry for such strong words but i suppose that it is true.. Unfortunately from your posts I understood that his attitude to you is of course awful.. It is really awful just because he bites you.. do you think it is normal attitude?? I am not sure.. So that's why he hides you from his parents just because he doesn't want to have something serious with you.. I wish you to find someone better than he..

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:43 pm

ouch! this is the serious problem... perhaps, the deal is in his nor readiness or in other words, it feels like he does not see the serious half for the constant relations... but to tell you this, to make the confession, will mean that you will leave that guy (if you have the self-respect :roll: :!: ).... on the other hand, it is more about your interested in this... maybe he has already been into some serious relations that did not work out eventually, and right now, in the fresh ones, he does not want to rush into things and complicate it by the meeting with parents which will be the serious step for you too...

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Hi dear people. I sincerely happy to greet all of you here today)))) to be honest I don't understand why does your partner hide you from his parents. I even don't have any ideas of it. Personally i suppose that for him it is not time for meeting, maybe he is not ready for it maybe he has some hesitations as for you. Everything is possible here but maybe you will find something by yourself??? Could you ask him the simple question why don't you want to introduce me to your parents??? The simple question is here. Try to ask him

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:58 am

Hello dear audience. I want to ask you a question??? Have you been together for a long time??? If your answer is no so the possibility of the fact why he hides you from parents is so. Maybe he simply is not ready for meeting with parents. Maybe he doesn't want you to introduce yourself... It is crazy true but you should be ready to everything... All in all I recommend you not to be worried about this situation and all in all you should be ready that if you continue to communicate with him, to date with him everything will be okey. Be sure In it. Have a good day

JohnHall

Postby JohnHall » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:59 am

Before you start discussing the question of why a guy does not introduce you to his parents, you have to decide when to meet with the guy's parents. There are many options why this is so, and not on another, perhaps the guy is too high opinion of you and is afraid that you can part with him if you find out in what conditions he grew up. After all, the guy does not always have normal parents, many unsuccessful families and dysfunctional parents, who are embarrassed even by their own children. Or, delaying acquaintance with the guy's parents can be caused by the fact that you did not introduce him to your family.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:51 am

Do not be upset. I think you should talk with him about this situation. Silence can't help you. Perhaps his parents don't know about his orientation, or perhaps, he has a bad relationships with his parents, or there is some other reason. You shouldn't guess. Just try to talk to him and find everything out.

Marion

Postby Marion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:36 pm

I don't know what to reccommend you, but I think that it is very important for you to talk to him about this situation, perhaps he has some problems with his parents, or they just don't know about his sexual orientation and it is very hard for him to explain everything to you and to his parents. Talk to him.

Return to “Gay dating”