First date activities

JinHo

First date activities

Postby JinHo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:08 pm

Hey you all guys))) I am here to entertain and at the same time discuss the most important and vital problems and topics. But today I wanna ask you and find out about your experience..when you are having the first or second date.. tell me please do you plan the activities or they happen themselves. I always fun it difficult to do something random so I usually plan all the activities and what about you? What do you do? 8-)

Edward

Re: First date activities

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:39 pm

think that the first date is really very important and you shall think properly about it and only then you would be able to succeed in it,i think that you understand me and everything would be really good. of course there are a lot of things to do and you shall choose the one that your boyfriend would like. i think that it would be good jus to go to the cafe, you know you would be able to communicate with each other and know each other better, i think that you understand what i am talking about. it is really very important because if you do not communicate then you would not have any continuation of your relations. thank you for your attention

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:44 pm

i have always considered the first date to be really tiring thing to happen with each person. i am always damn nervous and feel like uncomfortable, cause cannot read the thoughts of my future partner... that is why i try to encorouge my partner to start relations actively because i feel really badly, you know.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newton

Postby Newton » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:30 pm

i think that first date is really very important because in such away you make an impression on the parents and if the first date was bad then i think that you would make a bad impression on the person and i think that you understand what i am talking about. but of course you shall try your best and i think that you understand it. i think that there are lots of nice variants for that and which variant you would choose depends on your imagination and of course money you are ready to spend on it. i think that first date in the cafe is too banal and i think that you understand what i am talking about.

Mert

Postby Mert » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:01 am

first date is very important as you make the first impression on the person and if you do not make it in a good way then i think that you would not have good relations and i think that you understand what i mean. in general i can tell you that it is normal thing but you shall thing about something really interesting and nice, i do not know what it can be but for example you may go ice skating, i think that it would be nice or bowling in any case it is better than just in the park and do anything, the person shall have some memories after that ad i think that it would be the best for you.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:10 am

Hi, what an interesting topic guys. This is very interesting, because the first date is always difficult. Always so bloody nervous and uncomfortable. I think a first date at a café-that's too easy. I think there are a lot of good options for this, and which option you choose depends on your imagination. Good luck to you! ;)

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 4:06 am

Jin Ho thank you so much for such a good question.. I want to say that everything depends on person you meet or even everything depends on you too and on your tastes and desires. I remember that my partner and I spend our first two or three dates in cinema, cafe and simply we had some walking around the park and you know it was really the best for me. These variations are so simple but I still have some pleasant memories from all these dates... It was really unforgettable for me.. So such interesting dates I had.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:43 pm

there are really lots of things and activities which you can do on the first date and i think that you realise it but you know the question is whether it would be interesting for the person to do it, you shall think about it and then make some conclusions about that. in general i would like to tell that you may do something that does not require a lot of interest, first date is something when you shall talk a lot and know a lot of new things about the guy and that is why it shall not be something active, but i do not know. maybe you would be able to solve this problem in any case.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 10:18 am

Honestly speaking, I know that nowadays we have just a lot of possible activities and you know, it is not that hard to find something to do on the date... what do you think?! In my personal point of view, it is really easier to make the thing work and to try hard to make your date be fully entertained... it is not that hard, how do you think?!? anyway... I prefer to go out and have a lot of fun... if the boyfriend is really dull and boring, there is no mutual future for both of us! I will never spend the life with the boring man, you can be sure in it.... :idea: it is important to have fun together, without it is will be booooredom.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 6:45 pm

it is always a very big problem what to do on the first date in order to spend time with the person in an interesting way and make him like you more, i think that it definitely shall be something very interesting and not boring, but here everything is also very different. i think thta you may out somewhere to a very interesting place, i think that there are a lot of nice cafes with different interiors where you would like the atmosphere and actually like everything, i think that you understand what i mean. in general you shall decide on your own and with the help of the person with whom you are ging to have a date.

Return to “Gay dating”