First date activities

Carlo

Re: First date activities

Postby Carlo » Fri May 26, 2017 11:35 am

Hey dudes!! How are you doing today?? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me?? I hope so)) To tell the truth I think that first date should be unforgettable and to my mind first activities should be really unforgettable.. I would like to say if I were you I would like to have a dinner somewhere in the cafe or restaurant or maybe to go for a walk in the park or somewhere else. I think that there are lots of first date activities so you can choose whatever you want but something normal.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:00 pm

I barely think that it will be a good idea to have some activities during the first date... :geek: and of course I will explain you below WHY I am thinking so... look, every person has his own interests and those things, which he probably hates too... after all, you do not know exactly what does your date interested in, that is the point... also, I think that any activities will be unnecessary because you will be mostly interested in getting to know each other and of course, there will so many time be spent during talks (only in the case if you are having a really interested date!). :roll: do not plan anything.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:35 am

Best regards all of you who are presence here!!!!! How are you feeling today?? What about your mood?? So let's turn to our theme for discussion!! I would like to say that nowadays there are lots of good place for first date activities and here I can say that I agree that if it is first date so you should try to communicate more with your partner and that's why I think that the best activity would be simply walking around the park or somewhere else. On the first date simply talking is better than anything, believe me!

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:09 am

Good day today isn't it??? I am more than sure that there are lots of fun and cheap places. and activities where you can spend wonderful time with your beloved. So I think that park is always the most suitable place for first date.. It is not expansive, by the way as usual it is free, you can buy some candies or simply ice cream and have a good date. Why do I choose this place?? Because as for me the most suitable variant for conversation because at first dates you should a lot communicate with your partner so that's why I chose this variant. Have a great day :ugeek:

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:49 pm

Good to see a lot of readers here, but despite the lack of the seriousness in the current theme, I would be highly interested in getting to know that a lot of you here have replied something like "dude, nowadays we have the plenty of activities and this is silly to have this question!".... the sharp reaction, is not it?! but as for me - I prefer to see that the first date is really not about some activities. you are only getting to know the guy and you have some general conversations, you are trying to establish the more or less firm communication... the activity will be unnecessary

Brest

Postby Brest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:03 pm

i do not know but i think that if you have good fantasy when you can think about something good and interesting and you know what i am talking about and you can think about it as well, in general, i can tell you that first of all you shall think that your partner shall be interested and feel good and i think that you know what i am talking about. I think that you shall understand it and you shall know it. in general, life is life of course and i think that you know it but if you think about something really interesting then it would be really great for both of you and you know it.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:24 pm

i do not think that first date shall be really different from others but you know of course it shall be interesting as well and i think that on the first date a lot of other things depends and you shall know it because if you make really good date then i think that the person will like it and everything would be perfect and you will have the second date but if you do not try your best then i think that the person will not like it and everything will go in a bad way and i think that you do not want it and you shall think about it. of curse it is you wish and your choice and you shall know it. thank you for your attention.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Here you are guys. You are welcome here. I think so because it would be better for you to find out if the person dates with you for sympathy or just for money for example. So that's why I really support the idea of other guys who mentioned that the best variant for first and cheap date would be cafe for example or maybe walking in the park by the way. i should also say that it is really a little bit stupid to go to your home for example or simply go to the expensive restaurant. Try something cheap and good.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:07 pm

Here you are boys. I suppose there are many many activities you can do. But there is the one thing I can be against it. Sex on the first date is the latest thing I would do on the first date. At all there are many others you can do to have a good time. Also I should say that you can visit park. Good walking around the park on the fresh air would be so good for you. Also you can visit cinemas or something like this. I don't want to recommend you to visit some expensive place or something like this. Restaurant for example. It is really not that thing you need on the first date.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Good night people!!! Are you happy today??? Everything is okey with you today??? Everything is okey??? I hope so you know))) I suppose that it was ok for us to have a slight shock) Especially for me the most simple place for first date activitiy is cafe. Simple place where you can have a pleasant talk with each other and moreover to drink coffee or tea. I don't recommend to try to seem as a rich man and organize something cheap. It is stupid to my mind. Starting should be so simple and interesting at the same time. Don't be so expressive on the first date for example.

Return to “Gay dating”