Frinds of the boyfriend

JinHo

Frinds of the boyfriend

Postby JinHo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:11 pm

I guess you all or maybe the biggest part of all here faced such a thing when you at dating a guy but feel like really upset she you have to spend some free time with his friends. That is totally my problem. I hate his friends. They are interested in bed resist jokes and drinking.. And I do not know how to say my boyfriend that I wanna leave them each time I have to spend time together you see.. help with advice :lol:

Edward

Re: Frinds of the boyfriend

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:35 pm

i do not know what to tell you about tat, but you know i think that you shall not choose between the, you shall just be yourself nd be with your boyfriend.if you do not like them then you shall not show it to them, just tell you boyfriend that you do not like them and i think that he would understand you, i am just sure in it, if he loves you and appreciates yu then i think that he shall do it. it happens very often when the partner does not like your friend and it is a noral thing but you shall not tell you partner not to communicate with his friends, i think that it would spoil your relations. wish you good luck

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:46 pm

the problem of friends and boyfriends is really vivid, you know. people somehow feel strange when it touches upon the theme.. cause when you start the relations, you know that he has some circle or friends, and it is understandable... i feel like i have to meet them, and you need, but if you feel uncomfortable be not so strict.. try to decide it easily :roll:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Friends are really the separate topic! Some of them are happy , that you're together and support you. Others hate you but smile at face( :? There was a friend of my ex who always came to us and can stay for as long as he wanted, he can even take a shower and eat dinner with us. I never mind helping people and support them, but that guy was really irritating and a told that to my ex. He was really offented, as i said the bad words about his best friend and afterwars we broke up. Some time ago i got to know that they are the couple and are about to marry :shock:

Newton

Postby Newton » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:25 pm

i know that such things happen and i do not know even how to help you with it because i think that it would be really very hard for you to find a good way out because i think that if you would try to avoid his friends then your boyfriend would not like it, i think that he would not agree with you that they are bad and he shall not spend with them lots of time. i do not know what you can do. of course you may find lots of reasons why you shall not spend time with them but i think that it would be really rather hard to do. that is what i think about it. thank you for your attention.

Mert

Postby Mert » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:07 am

for you and for your relations it would be better if you get on with the friends fo your boyfriends well and i think that you understand why, because if you do not like them and you do not want to spend time together then it would have a bad influence on your relations, it is just not good b, i think that you do not want to have quarrels because of that and you would not have them. if you do not lie them then try not to spend a lot of time with them but do not tell your boyfriend that he shall not do it as well, if he wants to spend time with them it is his buisness , they are his friends ad you shall respect it

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:50 am

You should just be yourself with your boyfriend. Just tell the guy that you don't like his friends and I think he would understand you, I'm sure of it. In life you need to go forward. To speak boldly about the problems that arise. You guy have to beat a relationship of trust. I wish you the confidence to talk about problems with your boyfriend! ;)

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 5:31 am

Jin Ho, I am really glad to greet you here once more.. Your posts make me crazy and you know.. When you speak about beating and hiding you from the parents.. Now it is really not wonder for me to hear that your partner has some bad company, I mean some bad friends that have really bad influence on your partner.. As I said now I am more than sure that you should leave such bouydriend and not to spend time with him him.. It is really not sense I can say.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:13 pm

i think that it is better to be in good relations with the friends of your boyfriend and i think that you realise it but you know sometimes it happens so that you can not do anything with it and you try your best but you just can not change them and you can not change yourself. and i think that you realise what i am talking about. i think that you understand that you shall not make your boyfriend choose between you and your friends and i think that you realise it. just try your best to have good relations with your boyfriend and neutral to his friends and i think that it would be enough.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 10:41 am

You are sauig.. .I have totally same kind of the problem and have faced it in the past relations.. but for now on I have no longer some weird negative emotions about this, feel completely okay about the fact that he is going out with his friends, it is totally okay! I am telling you the reason of this problem you have is inside of your mind.. you have no trust into the man you are dating with, therefore, you feel like his friends maybe not "friends" at all, something like this, do you understand?! in addition I will tell you one more thing...if you have serious intentions towards that guy you have to deal with his company in the positive way.

Return to “Gay dating”