Frinds of the boyfriend

Nicolaus

Re: Frinds of the boyfriend

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 6:29 pm

i think that you shall tell him the truth that you do not like his friends and that is it and you would not like to spend time with them, i think that it would not be bad and everything would be good for all of you, of course you may be sad or something Iike that and you may have conflict but in general i can tell you that it is life and you shall thin about it, it is not too bad of something like that happens but i think that he shall know that you do not like his friends , but of course it does not mean that he shall stop communicating with them, i think that you realise it. good luck my friend

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Fri May 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Jin Ho i really understand you.. To my mind mind it is always very bad when your partner has such awful friends who make him to do something terrible. You can not believe but I had the same relationships with my ex boyfriend friends.. They were terrible.. And I know that they did everything to quarrel us.. I also can say that they were against his orientation, they were naturals.. And you know what they did??? They tried to make him to have a sex with woman... Do you believe in it?? It was sooooo difficult and crazy.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:58 pm

Good afternoon, to all guests who always ready to share some life experience like me. 8-) 8-) it is the natural jealousy! and you know, for loving people it is pretty normal to notice that you are getting more and more jealous from time to time... it is difficult to control this feeling, but you kind of sure that his friends are stealing him from you! :lol: I know this too and have been going through a lot earlier...on the other hand if you are having the interest in the dealing with this destructive feeling - try to imagine what could he been doing while you are not with him? is not it better to be near and control him in this way?

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Have a nice day today boys!! How are you feeling today?? As I said I am a new person in this popular website.. I am happy to greet all of you here today)) So that's why I can turn to our theme. I think that you should try to communicate with your partner as for this theme because if you don't try to speak together with him so everything will be as normal for him. Try to explain that you don't like such friends who have such a negative influence on him.. If your partner is nonormal person he will think over everything and you will decide something....

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:17 am

Jin Ho,I have read a lot of your posts and to tell the truth I don't understand why do you date with such a boyfriend?? You write all time that he is awful. Sometimes he bites you ,sometimes he ssomesomethibg awful... But now you are writing that his friends are also disgusting because of their jokes and something like this. I don't understand why do you want to be with him together if he is so bad??so that's why this topic and two or three before for me is so strange.. I don't understand why do you bare it?!

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:46 pm

God damn it, this is the real problem of all guys!!! :oops: :? and, frankly speaking, I am fed up with all that negativity I receive form, my husband, every time I am going out with my friends... it happened that he is really not interested in having some "figural" close relations with my friends and he dislike them a lot, but it does not mean that I have to give up on them, right?! well, I see that point and therefore, I have been thinking about the latest interesting question and would like to get to know, why some men are experiencing such the high degree of the jealousy towards partner's friends.?

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Oh I am tired of telling you this facts. I like my boyfriendss friends, because they are really good dudes. They are good people and I am so happy that my partner has such friends. I can say more. We like to spend time together too. For example in Saturday's evenings we like to gather together and watch some TV programmes or for example matches during the good meal. They are really fantastic both for me and my partner because we know that they always support us and never betray. So that's why I am happy that my partner has such friends. I can not worry about him

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:58 am

How are you feeling today??? Everything is okey you??? To tell the truth this theme is very difficult for me because my partner's friends are really bad people. I want to say that our relationships with them are not so good because I am sure that they have bad influence on my partner. To tell the truth I evenssuggested him to break up with the friendship but he refused me. Because friends for him is everything. And you know I hope that they will have never changed my partner under the bad influence. Soo that is why I have such an attitude to them

JohnHall

Postby JohnHall » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:50 am

Everyone knows that, most often for a man, friendship is in the first place, so if you were admitted to the circle of your chosen ones, then you are considered a worthy companion. In order to adequately survive a meeting with a guy's friends, you will have to forget about sentimentality and your conversation topics for a while. Try to express your thoughts clearly and briefly, otherwise you will be interrupted and chuckled. In men, conversations are built on the battle of self-love and minds. I was very nervous when I met my boyfriend's friends. But they turned out to be very good people and now we all communicate well.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:32 pm

Talk to your boyfriend. Try to explain him this problem. You should find a way out together. Tell him what do you hate most of all. I think he should understand your feelings. Find some kind of compromise. Let him spend time with his friends alone without you, You may just stay at home or go with your friends.

Return to “Gay dating”