Frinds of the boyfriend

Marion

Re: Frinds of the boyfriend

Postby Marion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Friends are very important in everyone's life, but a beloved person is much important than friends, so you should talk to your partner about this situation. If he loves you, then he would find a compromise to solve this problem, but if he thinks that his friends are more important, then I think, he doesn't really love you, and it is only you who can make a decision in such situation.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:46 am

As for me, I don't have such problem, my boyfriend try to spend every free minute with me. For him, I am on the first place and his friends on the second, or even on third. I can't give you a proper advice concerning such situation. I think you should have a serious talk with your partner, perhaps his friends are more important for him then you.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:20 am

Hi people! I am happy to be here with you again and our little conversation is the best method to boost my mood you know)))) I want to say that actually many people faced with similar problem. Me too. nowadays I have normal attitude to my boyfriend's friends, but not a friendly attitude, because I remember as many years ago my partner was under the risk to get into serious troubles because of them. It was awful I must admit. And in that time I hated them and didn't allow to meet with them. but all people are changing , and I believe that his friends have changed too

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:40 pm

I don't think that there is a perfect way out about this situation, but I can give you a piece of advise: you should just talk to him about this issue. Tell him how you love him and how much time you'd like to spend with him. You should be very convincing. Just talk to him and try to explain your feeling concernning this issue.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:04 pm

I understand what you mean friends because I am in the same situation as you. It is like a fortune.. I am really happy that my partner and I have the same friends and we should not to tear between each other. We are always together with my partner if we are in friends company. I think it is really perfect. And I am sorry about those couples where one of partner is against another one.. I mean against friends. It is really stupid. I am happy that we have similar close friends))) it is really good to spend time both with partner and friends without any worries.

Kane

Postby Kane » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:43 am

Part of every new relationship is finding out what you previously did not know about your partner. You might find that you have a similar interest in an activity or that you have the same birthday. This is also a time where you begin to engage with people who spend time with your boyfriend, namely his friends. As you spend time with him, you will begin to see more of them. Giving him space to be with them and staying considerate of their relationship will help you accept them as part of your life. Figure out what bothers you about his friends. Sometimes, it’s impossible to know why you don’t like a person. However, sometimes, there are specific reasons for why you and another person don't get along. Figure out what your problems are with his friend or group of friends. Tell your boyfriend how you feel. Communicate to your boyfriend that it’s hard to deal with some of his friends. Sit with him and have a conversation about what you feel your problems are. By doing this, you are showing that you do want his friends to be part of your life. Be honest.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:01 am

Tell your boyfriend how you feel. Communicate to your boyfriend that it’s hard to deal with some of his friends. Sit with him and have a conversation about what you feel your problems are. By doing this, you are showing that you do want his friends to be part of your life. Be honest. Your boyfriend will value this because it shows that you are willing to be up front about how you feel. Empathize with his friends. You may think that you are getting bad signals from your boyfriend’s friends. Yet, if you think about this from their side, you might possibly find that they are not reacting badly towards you out of malice. For example, they may just be protective of their friend. They don’t necessarily dislike you, but they feel they need to put up a strong front in order to keep you from hurting their friend. If you explain to them that you aren’t, then you might find they will be more receptive to you, and less likely to irritate you on purpose.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Don't be jealous of his friends. It’s natural to want to be with your partner when you first meet. It is also completely natural to become envious of anyone who also has claims on his time. However, you should not lash out at him or his friends because you feel this way. Take this as a good sign. It means that you have found a person that everyone wants to spend time with. For example, you might become jealous of his best friend. Though this is a natural reaction, you shouldn’t become too possessive of your boyfriend. He and his best friend have probably known each other for a while, so you should respect that they need to have their time together.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:08 pm

It is very useful theme but you know i think that you shall not choose between the, you shall just be yourself nd be with your boyfriend.
if you do not like them then you shall not show it to them, just tell you boyfriend that you do not like them and i think that he would understand you, i am just sure in it, if he loves you and appreciates yu then i think that he shall do it. it happens very often when the partner does not like your friend and it is a noral thing but you shall not tell you partner not to communicate with his friends, i think that it would spoil your relations. wish you good luck

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:59 pm

You may not understand why his friends behave in a certain way. They may act in ways that annoy and irritate you. You might try ignoring them. However, sometimes, this may be impossible to do. In that case, you need to find a way to confront them in a non-threatening manner. For example, perhaps one of his friends always tags along with you and your boyfriend. You don’t know why this is. Perhaps, he simply does not have much to do or he just really likes your boyfriend. Either way, this is getting on your nerves. The next time he wants to hang out with you both, ask your boyfriend to tell him that you want to have couple time. If your boyfriend tells him this, then he will probably get the message.

Return to “Gay dating”