Discos or home

JinHo

Discos or home

Postby JinHo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:14 pm

I have a topic to discuss and perhaps finally.decide the problem of all the Times... my boyfriend is rather clubman if you know what I mean. He prefers to spend time outside and in rather noisy crowds.. He loves music and dancing.. but as for me it is a bit too much. No I do not say that clubs are bad but when you have to be there almost every weekend.. it is too much to me.. and what about you? Home or a club?

Edward

Re: Discos or home

Postby Edward » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:39 am

now i choose home and it is a normal thing. of course when i was younger i liked to hang out with my friends and have a nice time there but you know now it is very different, now when you are with your family all the time and when you have children you think less about the clubs and everything like that, it is right and it shall be so. i am not ashamed of that because i am a family person now and i enjoy this life and this pace of it. but of course if you are young and you have the desire to hang out then why not. i think that you shall get from your life everything when you are young.

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:55 pm

I have been to night clubs for several times.. and it was rather okay, you know.. but with time i have found out that it is too loud, to wrong for me, especialy when all of the people just drink too much hhard drinks, shout, have sex with the first met guy and feel themselves very important in the world.. i understand serious attitude to life.. perhaps these are the years ;) ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:23 pm

of course i understand that maybe every week to go to the clubs is too much but you know at the same time i think that you shall understand that you are young now and you this period is not long in your lives and you shall take from your life everything, and i hope that you realise it, of course it may be little bit boring for you or too much then you shall talk to your partner about it. i think that you understand that all people have different ways of relaxing and having fun and i think that in this case you are really very different, but i think that nothing can be done with it. wish you good luck.

Mert

Postby Mert » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:11 am

you can send your time there and there as well but you know you shall feel when it is too much to spend your time in the discos all the time and that it is not good,of course every person has his own points of view on everything and i understand it very good but i think that to spend all time on the discos is not good, of course if you want to hang out then why not but constantly be there i bad for you health. personally i go to the discos but not really very often , i do not know why but i am not a great fan of really loud music and crowd of people but sometimes i needed to relax and just hang out.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:38 am

When I was younger, I loved hanging out with my friends and have a good time. But when you and your family all the time and when you have children you think less about clubs. This is normal and natural. I totally agree with you I think that you should get from your life when you're young. :( ;) :shock: :oops: :roll:

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 5:34 am

Good morning my dear friends!! I am really happy to greet all of you here today!! how are you doing guys?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? Jin Ho,i am happy to greet you here today too I like to answer you posts!!)))) Soooo to my mind nowadays I am a home man.. I remember my teenagers time when I spend at clubs all my free time and you know I really liked such life.. To my mind your boyfriend is not serious and I think that if you want to build some relationships with him you should pay attention to him..

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:16 pm

i think that it is your own choice and you choose whether to go to the disco or to sit at home of course i think that going to the discos all the time is not good but if you just go there from time to time then it is okay, just to relax and not to worry about anything, drink alcohol and dance, in my opinion it is perfect variant. but i think that you realise that sometimes it is needed to sit at home think about your life and analyse everything but remember that doing it too much is bad for our health and maybe sometimes stressful. i think that you know what i am talking about.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 10:32 am

Of course, no need to continue what you have mentioned here already. The rather typical situation that the unique one, and it is obvious for me that you have the ability to make the better choice and on the other hand, if you are having the serious interest in the man you are dating with, you have somehow to put up with his desires.... in my personal point of view, there is always the possibility to make the relations work ,but only if both of you have the same desire, you know :!: it is vital to accept the beloved one with all negative drawbacks he has, as well as he has to treat you in the same way too.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 6:42 pm

i think that it depends on your preferences and your mood and maybe your age, but i think that nowadays age means nothing and you understand what i am talking about. in general i can tell you that if you want to hang out if you want to have a nice evening then you shall go to the disco and spend your time in a very beautiful way but if you want to spend a nice time and e at home and don't go out anywhere, just to have a cosy evening then i think that it would be really the best to stay at home and just do nothing, i think that you know what i want to tell you.

Return to “Gay dating”