Discos or home

Carlo

Re: Discos or home

Postby Carlo » Fri May 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Great to see you my dear followers of this website!!! :twisted: :twisted: I am happy to meet you here today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I am glad to write you here on this gay friendly website.. How are you?? Very interesting theme for discussion I think so let's talk)) there are different places where we can spend our time and to my mind discos are not the best variant for it.. I also would like to say that nowadays it is better for me to stay at home together with my children.. The time I visited discotheques was over and nowadays I rather prefer this variant of staying at home and you??

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Between these two concepts, I always prefer the second one... I have passed the time when I was able to dance all night long and it was not the problem to me... therefore, I have been drinking too but grateful to the God who did not let me try drugs!!! and for now... I am a happily married guy with a child, the harmony is all around us and of course, we are not inclined to have a night out! only in some rare rare occasions, but it will be more likely the restaurant, other than the gay night club with the loud music and inadequate drunk mates all around :( :( I believe that most married couples will agree to this point!

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:49 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!! how are you doing today?? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me?? I hope so. I can say without any doubts that there are too little discos in my life because as I have mentioned I am a father of small son and nowadays it is a little bit difficult for me to visit such places.. I can say that I like discos and when my partner and I have free time we like to visit it.. But it happens not so often.. But it is normal, we are parents at all)))But it is good for everybody i think!! :geek: :mrgreen:

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Here you are dear readers!! How are you feeling today?? Are you going to spend this weekend with a great mood?? What plans do you have?! So I can say without any doubts that I am a clubman too.. Frankly speaking I don't find anything bad in it, I like to spend night dancing with good music!! It is fantastic I can say)) but my partner thinks that I should be more serious because we are going to become parents and I should be more responsible. Maybe he is right. And I should get rid of disco life.

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:36 pm

well as for me personally, if you are interested in getting to know, the club life does not exist any longer and this is pretty obvious for me that there is no need to attend such sort of public places anymore..! but a few years earlier it was pretty interesting occupation for me and my husband... at the period of the time when we were only dating..! so we were going out hundred of times! but I assume that for the time being we have used all our energy for the active night life and therefore, it doe snot seem appealing to me ...grateful that my man is the same point of the view.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:28 am

Hello people. How are you doing today? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation? I hope yes )))so personally i prefer both of them. I don't see anything bad in discos. But unfortunately I don't visit it now because I should take care about my small son and of course it is important for me. If I have a chance I visit discotheques with my partner but not so often as I would like to visit. That's why nowadays I prefer staying at home. But believe me, in my last life I was a crazy night boy who was interested in dancing :mrgreen:

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Nice to meet you here today))) I am happy to be online today and communicate with you at all. I like discos and I like clubs. And nowadays I try to visit it really often, because I am young yet and I want to enjoy this careless about life. Of course I do it with my partner together. We like to dance during the whole night and we like to drink different cocktails!!!! I think that when we are parents we won't have such an opportunity to relax in night clubs or at the discos, so that's why we still enjoy this life before our marriage and before we are being parens. Have a nice day)))

JohnHall

Postby JohnHall » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 pm

I hate to go to clubs! I can not hang out all night long, I have a headache from loud music, it's stuffy and I generally feel uncomfortable there! I'm a perfectly normal, beautiful guy, but when my friends take me somewhere they have to dodge me, but I can not say directly! Let's face it, the club is an ordinary bar with lights off, loud music and absolutely wild, sky-high prices. All the charm of going to the club will disappear when you stay there all night and realize that everything you've been waiting for has not happened to you. Tell me this is normal?

Din100

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:54 pm

as for me, it is better for me to stay home, then to go somewhere, especially there, where there are many people. I don't like crowd. So it is better for me to stay at home. Sometimes I go into clubs with my boyfriend, but it is very seldom. Both of us preffer to stay at home together, then to go to the club.

Marion

Postby Marion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:26 pm

I really like discos or to go to some parties but if to choose between going to a disco or to stay at home with your beloved, then, of course, I would choose the second variant. I think that there is not something better then to spend time with your family or your beloved person, so that's why I would choose home.

Return to “Gay dating”