Discos or home

DavidSt

Re: Discos or home

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:17 pm

Disco is a nice thing of course. but I wouldn't choose disco instead staying at home. As for me, I don't really like crowded places with loud music and alcoholic drinks. I am a stay-at-home person, so it is very comfortable for me to stay at home and to read a book or watch a nice film. But in crowded places I feel myself depressed.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Well, as for me, I also don't like clubs. I preffer to stay at home instead of clubbing. I think that the best way to spend my free time is to stay at home with my family. Going to clubs is not my way of life, because I think that it is olny a wasting of time. Of course, I can go to the club sometimes, but not very often.

Kane

Postby Kane » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello, guys. What to tell you... Wel, if to be honest, I don't really like to go to the clubs. All that loud music, all that crowd and all other things. I preffer to stay at home and to to have a quite rest. I really like to read books or to watch TV sitting with a cup of coffe or tea. I preffer home instead of discos.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:54 am

You know, I also don't like to go somewhere out. I preffer to stay at home with my partner for example. But my partner likes to go somewhere out. Because of that we had some problemms in our relationships. We had several quorrels because of that. But we desided that it isn't good so we've found a compromise.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:37 pm

As I mentioned night life for me nowadays less important. Because I am a father and I should spend a lot of time with my baby and I find it really a cool activity and at all it is really important for me than anything else in this life. Of course when I was younger I was absorbed in night life, and I didn't like any homes, I mean spending time at home. I visited many many different discotheques and parties. That's why I can make a conclusion that nowadays different discos are not important for me, I like to spend time at home

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:23 pm

As for me, I would rather stay at home than go to the club. You should understand me correctly, I like clubs. sometimes it can be very interresting and exciting there. You can have a lot of fun there and you can meet many new friends. But you know, there isn't better time which you spend with your family, so I would preffer to stay at home.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:10 pm

You know now i choose home and it is a normal thing. of course when i was younger i liked to hang out with my friends and have a nice time there but you know now it is very different, now when you are with your family all the time and when you have children you think less about the clubs and everything like that, it is right and it shall be so.
i am not ashamed of that because i am a family person now and i enjoy this life and this pace of it. but of course if you are young and you have the desire to hang out then why not. i think that you shall get from your life everything when you are young.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:53 pm

You know, I like to go out somewhere to have some fun, but if to choose between home and ddiscos, I would choose home without even thinking. Of course, it is a great thing to have some fun, but nothing can replace you your home, your dearest people. So, for me it is better to stay at home.

Return to “Gay dating”