Blind dates

ANdreF37

Blind dates

Postby ANdreF37 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Hello to all this who are awake and have some spare time for sometimes silly conversations with those who are here)) well me for example. However I am here to dwell on the topic blind dates... first of all tellme who had visited those dates and what are your impressions???? As for me i do not understand them and have never liked them.. they seemed wierd and I usually felt uncomfortable on such dates :?

Edward

Re: Blind dates

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:30 pm

well you know i think thta it is really bit dangerous, i do not know maybe i am not so risky but i do not want to venture my health and my life just for nothing and you shall understand that. i think that it is better to have normal dates and do not care about anything, it is life and there are a lot of different people and i think that you know that not all of them are so good and you shall understand it. thank you for your attention, i wish you good luck and everything the best, i hope that even if you try it then you would have the best date without any obstacles and other stupid things. wish you good luck

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:51 pm

ahahah nope, i have never gone to such dates.. and not because i have never been suggested. i have a friends of mine who is simply crasy about the idea to make me happy with some guy.. but as i have aready told i feel strange on the first date, but here we have the situation of date with a person you have never seen.. it is even worse :x :x :x

Newton

Postby Newton » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:37 pm

i do not know what to tell you about it, on the one hand i think that it is not really a very bad idea but you know in general i think that it is little bit dangerous and not very interesting i do not think that you would be able to meet the love of your life there but of course I know some couples who had serious relations after the first blind date, so it is very hard to predict, but you can have lots of fun there if you would like to try it and i think that you know what i am talking about. in general i do not know , it is your choice to go or not to go, in your shoes i think that i would try it. why not.

Mert

Postby Mert » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:55 am

i have never understood the point of blind dates and i think that it is little bit stupid you know. you do not know the person , yo do not know what eh likes and what he dislikes and you gonna have a date together, i think that you would just have a negative experience, i have heard about lots of different situations when people just have a bad impression after that, and you know i do not think that it is possible to find a boyfriend through blind dates, you just can communicate with the other person but for something serious you need more time and o course a lot of other things. but it is your choice, i am not fan of it.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:27 am

I think that it's not a bad idea, but you know, overall I think it's a little dangerous and not very interesting. I know some couples who have had a serious relationship after the first date, so it is very difficult to guess. I heard about various situations where people just have a bad impression after that. In life there are many interesting and challenging situations. In life you need to break through all that fate provides. ;)

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Sun May 07, 2017 7:15 pm

And what, in fact, differs blind date from seeing firsthand? It only seems to us that already familiar to us people are to some extent familiar to us. In fact, this is not so. You can live with a man for a thousand years, and you never know what exactly he is. All that will be known is the color of the eyes, the size of the skull and the shape of the sprout on it, the timbre of snoring and the number of removed teeth (this I am somewhat thickening the colors for clarity :)). It will seem to you that you have studied everything in this person, but on one fine day it will become clear that you lived a blind life, and did not go on a blind date ... Besides, a meeting organized without the prior exchange of photos may well surprise us. Pleasant or unpleasant. And you need to be a fairly hardy person, to adequately survive all these troubles. No man, with all his highest desire, can objectively characterize his appearance.

Simson

Postby Simson » Tue May 09, 2017 8:52 pm

I am happy to greet all of you here today)) How are you doing friends?? Are you ready to have nice talk together with me today?? I hope yeeeah :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I would like to say that my attitude to the blind dates US different.. For someone it is really great opportunity to find love if I can say so for the short time.. But someone goes there without any back thoughts that it can be something serious.. I think that blind dates it is stupid.. Because you don't see with whom you communicate and if this person is someone ,who will be liked by you.. Sooo it is not for me..

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Haha blind dates are really silly things... it is just impossible to get into the persin from the first minute of conversation... and anyway, you can make the wrong decision, as it happens in life really often (yeah, I am speaking from my personal life experience, nothing else). and definitely, if you are into the date, you have to pay attention to details, it is never enough to spend the hour with the person...but, who knows, if back then, when I was trying blind dates, someone has told me that he is here only because of his boring friend, who decided to try this, I would be intrigued to meet the same thinking person..

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 10:44 am

Good time oft eh day.. that is the afternoon here already... what I wanted to tell you is that you have to pay the thorough attention to the place you are going to and want to make some new friend for the romantic relations... ;) but that is totally another story, you know. As for the blind dates - I have never taken the part in such kind of events and it seems to me really funny that someone is really into this.. you know, what can you tell the guy in one minute? what he can tell in one minute?! the impression will still be more or less done but will it be correct?! you never know, here is the saying.. but ... I am sure that the real love does not exist on the blind date, it is silly and dull...

Return to “Gay dating”