role of compromises

GeorgeH

role of compromises

Postby GeorgeH » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm

Hello to all readers, happy to see you all and really would like to discuss the interesting and thrilling theme - the role of compromises :idea: as a married man who is not only taking care of the home and husband, and also have a child, I know a lot of home little misunderstandings and surely it goes without saying that I am also highly interested in the possibility to avoid some quarrels as much as it even possible! In your opinion, does the compromise is playing some huge role?! Can you use this definition in the reality and make everyone happy just by having the thorough talk and arranging the compromise?!

Leslie

Re: role of compromises

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:13 am

I am glad to see all of you here today!! :lol: :lol: Nice to greet all of you here who are now on this great website!! How did you spend this weekend??? Was everything okey?? I hope yes)) you know George I think that it is important to find some compromises in the relationships.. If you want to have some harmony in your relationships you should do something not on your own purposes but for the sake of your partner for example, so that's why I consider compromises as good solving of any disagreements and discussions

Greg

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Have a good night boys!! George thank you so much for creating such an interesting topic for discussion. I think that almost all couples should read it. I also consider compromise as a good way how to get rid of quarreling and disagreements.. I am more than sure that all of you will say that they always give the idea of compromise, but from my personal experience it is always possible. I mean that a lot of people are too proud and they always want to win in the any disagreements and quarrels. But compromises are always good I suppose

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:41 pm

Is this really something that requires some kind of the conversation, the very special one, that you literally has to take attention to and think and talk... hmm, to tell the truth, here I have seen a lot of well-experienced people from all over the world and they really did not seem like those, who have the interested of talking about some regular stuff, that is why is feels kind of different to me. Anyway, that is not the point, right?! still, if I am here, I have to share my personal opinion too and there is the only one for now - we HAVE TO find compromises all the time, but only when the deal does not go drastically against the principles.

Brest

Postby Brest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:08 pm

of course all compromises are really very important and in a relationship and i think that you know what i am talking about. of course if you are not able to build compromises then i think that you would have quarrels all the time and you would just break up, of course i do not know but of course i think that you can understand it and you can think about it because you are not a child. that is why if you want to have really good and serious relationship then you shall think about building a compromise and i think that you know that. that is what i think about it.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:42 pm

of course in relations they play one of the most important roles ad you shall think about it and of course you shall understand it , i think that you know why i am talking about it and you would not judge me or anything like that but you shall be sure in what you are doing in your life and that is why if you can find compromise then of course you would not have any problems and i think that you know it but you know if you can not then i think that you would quarrel all the time with each other and i think that you realise it. i hope that you would be able to find the compromise all the time.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Good afternoon boys. How are you feeling today? Something new happened with you? I hope so))) I think that role of compromises is really important in each relationships without any words. I think that if you want to have strength relationships you should find compromises together with your partner. My husband and i always try to do it because it really helps us and you know we thanks for it can find common language as for something ,foe example without quarrels we can share our responsibilities about house. So it should help each couple

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi boys. my partner and u sometimes have a lot of disagreements about household duties almost. And the one thing that helped us is the compromise. We tried to share something between each other and and now everything is okey. All our quarrels we try to solve thanks for compromise. It really helps and I strongly recommend you to try this method in the relationships. Be sure that it can help you to save your nerves and your relationships at all. Try to find something common, try to solve problems looking at compromise.

Kenneth

Postby Kenneth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Hi :D I am not married but I have a partner and we live together. I understand how important is making compromises. I think that healthy relationships are impossible without it. Every partner has his own desires and ambitions and they should adjust them. It all should be discussed. But you shouldn’t forget that compromises are when both partners are satisfied because sometimes it happens so that one renounce and the other one just uses it. I was in such a situation and I decided to sever these relationships. so the initiative must be taken by both partners.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:04 pm

As for me, I think the role of compromise is really great in the relationships. If you don't want to quarrel, and I think that only not many people like to do it, then you should find the solution which you and your partner would like. But not everyone can go for a compromise, not evry person can find it.

Return to “Gay dating”