role of compromises

Marion

Re: role of compromises

Postby Marion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:57 pm

If you want to keep wonderful relationships in the family, then you should find compromises in everyday problems. As my experience shows, those people who don't want to find compromises, but to do only those things they want, then such relationships do not last for a long time. And it is really so.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:21 pm

There are many problems in the relationships with our beloved. We have different thoughts, different attitude to one or another tghing, we can be totally different, but love each other. But if we have little in common and many differences, then we should find out the way out of the disputable questions, and then we should find a compromis.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:28 am

I think that the role of comprimises is really great in everyone's life. Compromises help us to find a decision which would please the both sides of the quorrel. When we argue with my husband, and can't find a way out we try to make a compromis so both of us could be suttisfied. If we wouldn't have took a compromise, we could have big quarrels.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Hi guys, I'm watching an interesting topic here. Then I will join and share my opinion on this matter. Of course, compromise is an integral part of the relationship, if you certainly want them to be harmonious and long-term. And most importantly, a compromise should be able to find both partners, not one, otherwise no harmony. In our family we hardly find compromises, because we are both proud stubborn, but nevertheless we try and when we get it, we manage to avoid scandal. Therefore, it is always worth trying, and I think that there will be less conflicts with time. ;)

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:05 am

Good day today isn't it??? What do you think about it??? What about weather?)) role of compromises is very important if you want to have happy relationships . It is really important if you want to safe your marriage for example or so on. be sure in what you are doing in your life and that is why if you can find compromise then of course you would not have any problems and i also think that you know it but you know if you can not then i also think that you would quarrel all the time with each other.maybe you are really right

Magretto

Postby Magretto » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:41 am

Hey guys, hello to you. I want to write a little bit from personal experience regarding compromise in the family. I believe that compromising is very important in the family. It will be hard for someone who never compromises. How can it be, are there really so proud people that they can not yield to a loved one. I personally do not belong to their number, it is always not difficult and pleasant for me to concede to my beloved, and he, in his turn, is also ready to compromise, we just solve the problem. Although my dad is a proud person and considers to compromise, it means to show slack. He is a military man. :ugeek: :|

Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:09 am

To compromise is to make a deal between different parties where each party gives up part of their demand. In arguments, compromise is a concept of finding agreement through communication, through a mutual acceptance of terms—often involving variations from an original goal or desires. You know, a compromise can play a great role in the saving of your relationships, because all of us has different thoughts and think differently. Two different people, even if they are together for several years, may think differently. So, when you have such situation, than you should find a solution which will be very good for you and for your partner.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:05 pm

Compromise means people have a clash of interests and negotiate either to make some neutral decision or both give up a little of their interests to make a balanced decision that all parties are not perfectly satisfied but OK with.
Compromise is indeed very important in relationships especially for those couples who live together. Each of us has their own upbringing, interests, perception of acceptable and inacceptable, hygiene requirements, food and rest types preferences etc. In order to live together peacefully it is important to be able to talk through all rising issues and come to terms that won’t make either party uncomfortable. That’s part of being an adult. If one or both partners wish to have everything on their terms it leads to many and many problems: quarrels, disappointment, stress.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:34 pm

You, going constantly on a compromise to keep or not to offend - lose your energy, because you do not what you want, and you get terribly tired of it. First you fly home, then you run, go, crawl, barely drag your feet and first go to your friend - just not home! I wonder how long it can last? Until the patience is over. At what at the liked all is good. You lose yourself, lose your strength, and become uninteresting to yourself or to others. But there comes a time when "Everything, I can not at all" anymore! And then the explosion begins! This is either hysterics, or alcohol, or you decide to jump under the wheels of the car. Well, this is an extreme case.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:14 am

:| hello nice people. Could you tell me how are you going to spend the following holidays ??? Would it be something good??? I think that clever people can solve problems with easy access. For example I would like to say that everything can be solved by compromises or for example finding common language with your partner. Probably it would be solved in a good way, if you know what you want from your partner, you will be able to discuss everything and solve in a best way. Compromises should be really from both sides

Return to “Gay dating”