role of compromises

Dorian

Re: role of compromises

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:47 pm

Aim to collect wins for the relationship. Many times, when couples are in disagreement, each partner tries to prove that one of you is right. Doing this increases the distance between the two of you. Remember that trying to be right can make the relationship lose. Think like a team—each player must contribute to the win. If one player loses, everyone loses. Compromise provides a chance for the relationship to win rather than just one of you. If you keep this in mind during an argument, you are more likely to reach a solution that benefits the well-being of your relationship. The next time you and your partner are vying to be right, take a breather and consider what being right is doing for the relationship as a whole. Don't allow your pride to weaken your bond with your spouse. Try to reach the resolution that fosters growth and success for the relationship.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:17 pm

I think that is this really something that requires some kind of the conversation, the very special one, that you literally has to take attention to and think and talk... hmm, to tell the truth, here I have seen a lot of well-experienced people from all over the world and they really did not seem like those, who have the interested of talking about some regular stuff, that is why is feels kind of different to me. Anyway, that is not the point, right?! still, if I am here, I have to share my personal opinion too and there is the only one for now - we HAVE TO find compromises all the time, but only when the deal does not go drastically against the principles.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:22 pm

I want to write a little bit from personal experience regarding compromise in the family. I believe that compromising is very important in the family. It will be hard for someone who never compromises.
How can it be, are there really so proud people that they can not yield to a loved one. I personally do not belong to their number, it is always not difficult and pleasant for me to concede to my beloved, and he, in his turn, is also ready to compromise, we just solve the problem. Although my dad is a proud person and considers to compromise, it means to show slack.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:21 pm

I suppose that almost all couples have some conflicts and quarrels in their relationships. And it is quite natural for relationships. I would like to say that there is always some way out of suchpproblems. Believe in my words. I would like to say that when your partner says no to solving some conflicts or maybe as for some opinion of you, try to find some decisions thanks to compromise . When I was married we tried to agree with each other as for some ways out. I am sure that such decision will help you to cope with serious troubles.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:58 am

In the confrontation, each person seeks to defend his own importance and the importance of what was the subject of discussion. To find a common denominator, the parties are forced to reduce their own importance to a particular thing, object or situation. Compromise is born in the throes of importance. Each side must sacrifice some of its importance. Our importance is a supplier of problems, the solution of which requires a compromise. Between the far-fetched importance and the arising problems there is always a causal relationship. Artificially created by both sides, the importance becomes an obstacle to solving the problem. For example, if a husband wants to spend his holidays in the mountains and his wife at sea, then the compromise is "the whole family goes to the sea, but the husband is allowed to take skis with him." Mark Twain wrote: "When my wife and I disagree, we usually do what she wants. The wife calls it a compromise. " Wisdom, reducing potentials of importance, gives life to compromises.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:18 am

I am not married but I have a partner and we live together. I understand how important is making compromises. I think that healthy relationships are impossible without it.
Every partner has his own desires and ambitions and they should adjust them. It all should be discussed. But you shouldn’t forget that compromises are when both partners are satisfied because sometimes it happens so that one renounce and the other one just uses it. I was in such a situation and I decided to sever these relationships. so the initiative must be taken by both partners.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:45 am

Do you remember the Greek myth of Procrust? This robber lured travelers passing by them to his house, then stacked them on his bed - and then, if the bed was short, he cut off from the person what he thought was superfluous. If, on the other hand, the bed was too large, he began to stretch out an innocent pedestrian to the size of his bed.
Did he do it so simply because he was evil? Not sure. Quite possibly, he sincerely believed that all people should be of the same size as himself, and therefore, out of the best of motives, he drove them to his own standards.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:49 am

At first glance, you might think that this is a stupid advice. How can you find a positive in problems and troubles. However, psychologists insist that most people tend to look bad in everything, and the search for good is just the opposite of this way of thinking. Nobody calls you to rejoice when you want to cry, experts suggest trying to change the way of thinking. To do this, instead of thinking about the same failure 100 times, think about it one time, sort it out and make a decision to correct the situation, and then switch to thinking about good and pleasant events. So you will be in a positive way most of the time.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 8:37 am

Here too, the question arises naturally: if God does not like certain qualities of a person, then why did he give them to them? To then punish a man for his natural behavior? What for? Okay, we will discuss these issues some other time, now we are not interested in religion, it has its own purpose, we are interested in the nature of man, which we need to understand well in order to understand ourselves and other people and live in accordance with this understanding, then there is, in harmony with its nature.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:33 am

Come up with traditions. With the family, you can go on Sundays for a picnic, with friends – to exchange books once a month, with colleagues – to arrange a "tea ceremony". Any habits or traditions, if followed over time bring together.
Give in to each other. Let me make a choice to the partner, trusting-the relationship will become more sincere. Start with small steps, for example," give in " in disputes, because the ability to give — the basis of mutual understanding.

Return to “Gay dating”