he is losing interesting

Sam35

Re: he is losing interesting

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Many people find themselves fighting with their partners night after night. They almost wish they could run away and find a better life somewhere else. The more they fight, the more they struggle to find positive feelings about one another. Often, one partner becomes discouraged and experiences feelings of hopelessness regarding the survival of marriage. To get out of this rut, you must really want your relationship to work. Instead of verbally criticizing your spouse, which is telling them exactly what you don’t like about them, replace it with feedback—sharing how their actions make you feel, whether anxious, embarrassed, uncared for, and so on.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:07 pm

When a guy who was once very attentive and affectionate suddenly backs off and creates distance between the two of you, it is only natural to wonder why. There are a lot of theories out there on how to tell if a guy is losing interest in you, but we’ve tracked down the best one. First and foremost, look out for major shifts in communication between the two of you. Once you’ve identified some communication changes, assess his actions, and then start addressing the issue by talking to him, seeking advice from others, and focusing on yourself. Look for reduced communication. This can be one of the first signs that a guy is losing interest. Usually, you can safely assume that a guy will contact you if they want to talk to you. When a guy that usually calls and texts you frequently stops doing so, you should take note.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:28 pm

I know that it is terrible when you feel your partner is not interested in you any more. You feel sad and lonely. You feel bad. You do not know whom to ask for the advice, except the guys on the forum. But what if you are loosing interest in him? How would you feel then? Would you have the same feelings, as if you would be on the "other side" of this situation? I am glad that I am asking this just because of the "scientific interest". But people always ask what to do if "he is losing interest". I wonder if anyone asked himself what to do if you are loosing it yourself... does that confuse you the same way?

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:21 am

There are many reasons amd ways why you can loose the interest or maybe your partner as well.. It is quite difficult when you begin to loose each other. It is true that the biggest sign he’s losing interest is if he stops getting in contact with you.If you once talked to him several times a day, he may simply not be interested in chatting with you or he could be talking to someone else. For keeping hold the interest you need to know that everything in your hands and just you can change something, for example trying some new approaches to him

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:34 am

The best thing you can do is stay busy. Go out and have fun without him. Hang out with friends, have some me time, and enjoy life.
If you stay busy, he’ll be too worried about whether you’re available to lose interest.But I just want to be clear about one thing here. When I say stay busy, I’m not talking about playing games and making him think you’re busy when you’re really just sitting at home waiting by the phone for him.Don’t put your energy into convincing him you have a life, put your energy into actually having a life

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:45 am

If you think too far ahead into the future and get too serious too soon, it can scare him off.When you start building a relationship up in your head into something it could be in the future, rather than what it is right now, you’re jumping the gun.
Have fun and enjoy the moment.Guys take things one step at a time, while women are more likely to think into the future. When you’re just starting to date a guy, you’re not going to know right away if he’s the one, so just relax and try to have fun in the here and now.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:01 am

We can try to please others, look good in the eyes of others, do good deeds, do charity, remain calm and overcome difficult situations well. And many other things that are useful in life ... But we can become truly happy and successful only when we start to like ourselves and we will be satisfied with ourselves. Insecurity, low self-esteem, anxiety, suspiciousness, susceptibility to depression are consequences of dislike for oneself, which obviously interfere with living fully. If you are asking the main question of today's topic, then you are already taking the first step in this direction, and the recommendations below will help you.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 8:04 am

Allow yourself to be happy, you can decide happiness yourself. People like to suffer - that's the thing!
Do you know why? In order to suffer - you do not have to do anything, you sink into grief, pity, resentment of people and sit there, justifying your state, justifying discontent, evaluating others.
And for happiness you need a clear desire to be happy, that is, here and now, to take everything as it is, without staining with unnecessary emotions, doing your favorite thing here and now, being in pleasure from the present, from simple things!

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 8:53 am

In this sense, as I have already said, we have unlimited potential for expanding our capabilities. So it is not yet known how much we can change the world, but the fact that we will strive for this is beyond doubt. After all, in addition to the needs, the person has also desires that have gone far ahead of his capabilities, and they pull the person up, to that stage of development, being where he can fulfill these desires. In this sense, human nature is unique - we can want what is not, but what we are guessing about, what we dream about. So dreams, as a higher form of needs, also motivate us to act. Curiosity and the desire to change the world, and at the same time itself - is an integral feature of human nature.

Return to “Gay dating”