he is losing interesting

William Lawn

Re: he is losing interesting

Postby William Lawn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:20 pm

It’s also important to be in the present moment. If you think too far ahead into the future and get too serious too soon, it can scare him off.When you start building a relationship up in your head into something it could be in the future, rather than what it is right now, you’re jumping the gun. Have fun and enjoy the moment.Guys take things one step at a time, while women are more likely to think into the future. When you’re just starting to date a guy, you’re not going to know right away if he’s the one, so just relax and try to have fun in the here and now.

Mark007

Postby Mark007 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:06 pm

You want to build up enough attraction in the early stages of the relationship so he feels strongly enough about you to commit to you on his own accord. When it’s his choice to commit to you, then you’ve really got him.So how do you build the attraction? Guys fall in love based on how they feel around a woman. If you’re constantly texting him to find out where he is, or pressuring him by asking him where the relationship is going, he’s not going to feel good around you.Be confident, playful, and self-assured. Have fun. Laugh. Go with the flow. Make him feel good around you in the present moment so that he wants to spend his future with you.

HonestJack

Postby HonestJack » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:35 pm

Be the best version of yourself. The version of you where you’re just doing your thing, chilling with friends, and having fun. Don’t be the crazy, insecure version of yourself who’s constantly wondering if you’re good enough for him.Don’t let your emotions get the best of you. If you’re feeling insecure because he hasn’t called, go out and have fun with your friends. Don’t let him know you’re insecure about it. Make him work for you.If he loses interest and pulls away, let him. Keep it drama free. Recognize that you can’t force him to be interested in you. If he’s the right guy for you, he’ll realize what he’s missing out on and he’ll feel safe enough to come back because he knows you aren’t pushing him into anything.

Adam

Postby Adam » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:55 pm

There are many reasons why the relations between the spouses become cold and uninteresting. In each family, these causes are individual and cannot be equated with each other. But still there are some stereotypes: problems of everyday life, routine, and your home look. Before you start attempts and the operations which will help you to return the former love and passion, you should think carefully about whether you want to spend your strength on a person who does not need it, who gave up at the slightest difficulty, who has lost his interest of you, stopped loving you and pamper. First you need to change yourself, appearance, habits, and occupation. You should also intrigue your partner somehow.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:44 am

Hello Peter! I cannot agree with your statements completely. Especially about the part about "calling each other several times a day or something like that. When relations do get to a certain point of their development, you can stop feeling the urge to be in contact with the person that often and close ad you wanted in the beginning of your relations. and that does not mean that the thrill is gone. If you still miss this person, but you know that it will be always there for you, means, that your relations passed to a more mature stage. You do not need to be afraid of that. On the other hand, when you feel that you need to be in contact all the time as if you would be afraid to loose this person - that is a sign of an addiction already.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:53 pm

When the partner starts to be indifferent towards you, that does hurt much, I know what I am speaking about. But that does not mean that you cannot return that interest. Try the next trick. Try to abandon him for some time. Not to call. not to answer the calls, to disappear from his life for, lets say, a week. And then return. and check how many messages and missed calls you have had from him. that will be a good "index" of his real interest. In that case, if he is interested in you, you will have a quarrel, and then you can tell him the reason and your thoughts about the situation. If he will still show no interest, well.. then I think the relations are coming to the end(

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Paul_O wrote:Try to abandon him for some time.

Pardon me , Paul, but I really doubt that is going to work. You will simply give him the adequate reason to tell you about your breakup openly. This is a childish way of the behaviour, it only makes the situation look and develop like one of those Mexican soap operas. You need to speak with the person, show candor, sincerity and true interest in the continuation of your relations. All these "tricks" are good for the movies and novels, not they work pretty bad in real life. In any case, you need to be a mature person. If you will show yourself from a childish way, that will only make your partner respect you less, and will make the chances for the breakup more high.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:44 pm

there can be c so many reasons, so many situations, and so many ways to solve them.. First of all you need to communicate of course, as the most part of people here wrote already. Communication is always the key, when you want to understand the person, it's wants and needs. Even if the person does not want to communicate, you need to find a way to make him open his mouth and speak on the topic. All these tricks with "abandoning him for some time", as it was written about, will make the situation only worse, in my opinion. You need to be honest with the person, if you want to get the honesty in answer. that is my opinion.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:22 pm

There was a saying in one of the H.P. Lovecraft's stories.. something like "the ting that is already dead, cannot die") I had relations once, where one of the partners was loosing the interest to the other one, and to these relations at all. that partner was me, actually. So I can see all the situation from the other side as well. when you see that the relations do not go anywhere.. when your partner is completely inactive, he has no initiative to do anything about his life, he is basically simply lazy bastard. And that he does not give a damn about that. You do try to change that first, but eventually you leave that. Because there is simply no point to be with this person.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:06 pm

You need just be yourself anyway. If the guy begin to lose interest this is just not your guy. If he likes you, he likes you as you are. But you need to understand that you should to read, to know something interesting, new. Together you need to talk about something. If all themes have ended just stop relationship.

Return to “Gay dating”