he is losing interesting

Malkoln

Re: he is losing interesting

Postby Malkoln » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:53 pm

Guys are programmed to love the chase. They get a rush any time a new man finds them attractive, funny, smart, and irresistible. They do everything they can just to prove to themselves that they can get the partner But once he shows interest and he actually gets his, he doesn’t have anything to prove anymore. His fear of commitment kicks in and his first instinct is to run. So he moves onto the next conquest so he can get that ego boost again by pursuing someone new. Guys who need the ego boost of a new conquest are insecure. They lose interest when a partner shows interest because on some level they feel unworthy. They need to go chase after another partner to feel worthy again.

florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:35 pm

When he is losing interest to you maybe he is ready to looking for the new guy. Or maybe you should just prove your attitude to him, or maybe you should do something crazy to rebourne your relations. You must be the best the most interesting for him. It is a nature of relations.

Chase

Postby Chase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:34 am

if the person really loves you then he will never lose the interest. but still i agree that sometimes happen different situations and it is really possible that you partner lose interest in you. if you see the first signs of it then you definitely have to start improving. try to change yourself, try to be different and in order to make you partner want you even more. sometimes it is better to spend some time separately in order to miss each other and then move together one more time. and sometimes it is really better to break up and forget about each other.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:35 pm

well i think that you are exaggerating. i do not believe that your partner could lose the interest in you. of course maybe he is bored with you because you are always the same and he knows that there are a lot of guys who can give him more than you. that is why you have to act immediately. try to show yourself fro the new side and shock him, you have to organize something that he will not expect that you can do such things in bed. and you will make fire inside of his soul and may not worry about the interest anymore. :D :D

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:23 pm

It is really pity he is losing interest. But do not feel so disappointed. I think you should break up with your boyfriend as I think he does not love you aney more. You should not give him so much attention if he is losing interest. I think you will surely find another person, who you will love, be happy with and who will love you.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Maybe I will sound being selfish and not loyal.. but when I see the partner does loose the interest - I may start to look for some other options for further relations. Because my experience showed me, that if the partner looses the interest to you - he starts to have that interest to someone else) That is a sad truth. So if you would get to such situation, where you would try to return the interest of your partner by all means, and then you would look at yourself from aside, you would find this situation quite pitiful and disgusting. The same things you would be able to tell about yourself. So if your partner does not show the interest to the dialogue, does not want to solve the problem, to help you to solve it, then there is no point to linger on with him further.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:46 pm

V_Vegas wrote:when I see the partner does loose the interest - I may start to look for some other options for further relations

Yes, Vegas, it does sound a bit "unloyal" to me. that only tells me that you might not being in love with the person that you are ready to leave only because of some suspicions, which you did not even prove yet. It all depends on what you want from the relations. I see that many typical questions in the end come to this point. If you want something long lasting and serious, you have to get into the thing deeper, you need to figure out the reasons, and do everything that you can to save the relations. Even if in your heart you feel this will not work. that is what I call the fate and commitment. If people start treat the relations this way, soon all the institution of family will be forgotten.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:44 am

V_Vegas wrote:I may start to look for some other options for further relations.

there is a point in that sometimes. It happens sometimes, when both parts of the couple are loosing the interest in relations. then there is no point to linger on further. You are just letting go, and do not look back. It is quite other thing when one of people in the couple still have the feelings towards another. then it really hurts. And while you see your partner is getting more and more distanced from you, you understand that you cannot do anything about that. You do try, and it makes it even worse when you see the futileness of your attempts. Sometimes it is better to let go. Sometimes you simply do not have other choice. But to look for the replacement beforehand.. I dont know. that is not a good idea, as for me.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Paul_O wrote:there is a point in that sometimes.

This shows the level of devotion. And the situations like this are showing the real face of both partners. There is no remedy for such a breakup. but it is very interesting to observe the behaviour of both of the partners in this case. Sometimes people try to save the relations, up to the point where the futileness of these attempts becomes obvious. "At least we tried", say those people in the end. And sometimes the slightest gale of cool air from the partner makes the other one to search for the replacement... that only means that he did not love him. In some cases such a "cold" behaviour can show if your partner really loves you.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:06 pm

Unfortunately sometimes such unpleasant things happen. And you should understand that and do not nervous. You should realize that it is not your person if such things have happened. Life is going on, so you should stay positive and happy. If you do, everything will be nice in your future. And I am sure you will meet a better person.

Return to “Gay dating”