he is losing interesting

Mike Liner

Re: he is losing interesting

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:05 pm

When your partner begins to lose interest you begin to feel so disappointed :shock: :? :( I guess it is the worst feeling ever. It is the worst, because you love this person, you want to stay forever with him, but he begins to lose interest and ignore you :cry: :cry: :shock: :o :!: :!: It is just horrible feeling, everything I can say :cry: :cry:

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Of course, it is very sad and difficult to accept that a person, who you love, is losing interest :( :( :o :? Try not to worry about it too much, just understand that it is not a right person for you, you know ;) ;) It is better he is losing interest now, than when you have already been married. So there is also a positive side here :( ;) ;) :o :shock:

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:11 pm

i wonder about other thing. I know that it is terrible when you feel your partner is not interested in you any more. You feel sad and lonely. You feel bad. You do not know whom to ask for the advice, except the guys on the forum. But what if you are loosing interest in him? How would you feel then? Would you have the same feelings, as if you would be on the "other side" of this situation? I am glad that I am asking this just because of the "scientific interest". But people always ask what to do if "he is losing interest". I wonder if anyone asked himself what to do if you are loosing it yourself... does that confuse you the same way?

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:i wonder about other thing

Yes - and you did create a separate topic about that. this is a really interesting question. I'll tell you , how would I act.. First of all I would sit in the chair - and ask myself "Ben, what the hell is going on?" I would ask myself a question about the time, when I started to feel that the things do go wrong. About the possible reasons for that, the words or actions that became the reason. In order to understand the real reason you have to understand what was the trigger of this emotional process. There are lot of things do happen in our minds that we do not percept. I would not make hasty decisions - that is for sure.

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:48 pm

you know it is really very common problem and i think that when you date the person for a long time it is a very serious problem but it happens very often and you may be sure that you are not alone with it. you just have to want to solve and your partner ahs try to do it as well. i hope that you would be able to overcome it because otherwise your relations would just ruin. i think that you just have to change something in your sex. yes i know that it sounds very simple but in the real life it is very hard. you have to choose something that you have not tried with your partner and get new emotions from your sex. it will help you.

Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Oh, dear, I wish you did not waste time for such a boyfriend :cry: :cry: If he says that his feelings are disappearing, I can say with confidence that he never loved you. So, I guess you should better leave him and forget about him as soon as it is possible. It will be better for you. I am sure that you will find a worthy person, who will love you ;) ;) ;)

Brown66

Postby Brown66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:29 pm

I think that o need to renew your relations, but first of all it will be good to talk on this theme with your partner. :D :D :D :D And I think that it can be very useful, because all the problem in relations ocur when the people do not communicate enough with each other. :) :) :) :) :) I think that we should pay attention on the changes in the behaviour of our partner because it can show many interesting things. I think that we all should pay more attention on our partner and take into consideration all changes which can heppened with him. I think that you need to bring something new into relations may be even change the atmosphere. It will be great :D :D

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:35 pm

Feeling sorry for you. Really. :( The best thing you can do is stay busy. Go out and have fun without him. Hang out with friends, have some me time, and enjoy life. If you stay busy, he’ll be too worried about whether you’re available to lose interest.But I just want to be clear about one thing here. When I say stay busy, I’m not talking about playing games and making him think you’re busy when you’re really just sitting at home waiting by the phone for him.Don’t put your energy into convincing him you have a life, put your energy into actually having a life! :)

Harry

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:32 pm

i think hat it is really very bad when either you or your partner are losing the interest to each other. i think that you try to change the situation and you shall do everything in order to ake this interest one more time. although i know that it may be very hard. but i think that it is possible. you shall change the behaviour, and i am no talking about the sex, i think that you shall behave with him in such a way that he would want to have sex with you even if you are not at home. i think that in such a way there would be fire between you and you would be full of the desire. i hope that you understand what i am talking about it and it would be helpful.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:51 pm

For instance, if your #guy is busy and can’t spend a lot of time with you for a week or something, that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s lost interest. However, if he consistently tries to avoid making any plans with you, then he might not be as interested now.Betty Confidential also says to keep an eye out for a sudden interest in group dates. OR let’s say you do get him to make plans with you, though.If he does so only to stand you up time and time again, then he may just be fulfilling the promise of a date out of a sense of obligation. If he doesn’t see any reason to fulfill that obligation, then his interest in the relationship might definitely be waning.

Return to “Gay dating”