he is losing interesting

Ben_Roar

Re: he is losing interesting

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:47 pm

When you are trying to get back his interest - you should do this in inpreceptible way. Because if he is going to see you trying to draw his attention - that is only going to make him to despise you - and then all will be lost. You need to return his interest with the actions and things that would be interesting for him despite the fact, that you are the one who is showing them to him. That means that you need to act as if nothing happened and as if you did not notice that he is paying less attention to you.Then he is going to see you from another side, with new eyes, so to say, as if this is not you - but another person - and it is going to be twice more interesting for him.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:you should do this in inpreceptible way

In my opinion - it is better to do this more straight.. i mean - what is the point to crouch from behind the cover, if you are speaking about the relations with the person - who should be the closest one to you in your life. you need to ask him straight. and if hew is not willing to give the straight answer, well, in this case you will have to make your own presumptions. Which may be wrong, of course. If you do see that he is loosing the interest - and he does not want to tell you what is wrong really - you can put some pressyre on him in order to know the truth. In many cases that is precisely what does the person really want from you.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Yes, we are all afraid of this from time to time, after every boring day and after every quarrel. Yes, I agree that in relations you have to discuss completely everything, and solve all problems at once, from the beginning. But when I think that my husband is bored, I try to prepare something romantic for him, or some present=)

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Tue May 02, 2017 9:57 am

I agree with you all signs point to a potential lack of interest. If he avoids you - be aware of it! Sometimes it can take some time to understand it. Maybe you and your partners are from different religions. If your partner refuses to find a common language about religion which is very important for you, it can really be a problem. ;)

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 7:05 pm

It is still not clear if you are a married man or what?! and therefore, in addition, I would also like to ask you whether you have some problems in relations?! his indifference is critical?! you feel it very strongly or what?! I a masking only because I had never had such kind of troubles and for me it is very weird that someone has lost the interest to you... Frankly speaking, I tend to consider myself becoming the indifferent to people really fast and sometimes it is way too fast..! :roll: scary, but what can I do, I am who am I...anyways, I have a lot of things to tell you, but unfortunately have no opportunity to write all recommendations down here :D

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 am

Hello hello dear guys. How are you doing? What plans do you have for this day? You can notice that if your relationships are becoming to be so boring and so on, so you becoming to lose interest to each other if you want to avoid it so you should understand that everything in your hands and both you and your partner should take efforts. For example to vary your relationships your sexual life for example. Try to spare time together. I wish you you never loose your interest. Be careful with my dear fellows..

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:17 am

Here you are dudes. How are you feeling today?? are you ready to communicate with me today? I have just mentioned that you should be interested in your partner. It is important to show interest in his hobbies. man would absolutely love those person who shows interest in his special hobbies, football or basketball for example. . you should know that all boys want to spend their lives with those person who truly understands them and connects to them. Also be very polite with his friends and be respectful. It is also important. And by the way try to speak about relationships not so often.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Glad to be honest with you. I communicate with all of you with the great pleasure and what about you??? Do you have the same??? So let's discuss. It is really sad that your partner looses interest in you. You should immediately do something!!! I am more than agree with the opinion that you should try to change yourself, try to be different and in order to make you partner want you even more. sometimes it is better to spend some time separately in order to miss each other and then move together one more time. Try to be honest with yourself and change your minuses

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi everybody and everyone who are here today))) I also strongly believe that if your partner loves you and if your life is true and natural you will never lose your interest in each other. I suppose that to hold your interest help trying to change yourself, try to be different and in order to make you partner want you even more. sometimes it is better to spend some time separately in order to miss each other and then move together one more time. I also lead or follow even maybe this advice. Because sometimes you should change yourself for making something better.

Kane

Postby Kane » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:27 am

Relationships take work from both people, but improving your relationship doesn’t have to be a painful slog of a process. Improving your communication and tweaking your behaviors as a couple can take your love story from sweet to stratospheric. Avoid taking your boyfriend for granted. If you’ve been together for a while, it’s common for the two of you to start taking each other for granted. This is one of the most common challenges in relationships, but it doesn’t have to wreck yours. Be an active listener. It can be easy to “tune out” of conversations, especially if you aren’t really into them or you’re distracted with your own stuff. It happens to everyone. Learn to note when you zone out and practice “active listening” instead. Your boyfriend will feel more valued and acknowledged, and you might just learn some things you didn’t know.

Return to “Gay dating”