how to know if it is a true love

Mark007

Re: how to know if it is a true love

Postby Mark007 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Stop being a victim. Stop thinking you have no control over what happens to you. Most people stuck in unhealthy patterns (including me when I was) are stuck in a mud pit of denial, justification, and rationalization. Learn to call yourself on your own rationalizations, and stop believing the justifications that keep you stuck and "victimized." You need to untangle yourself from any need you might have to be pitied. If you find yourself telling stories in which you were taken advantage of or someone did you wrong, and the stories are being told to generate sympathy, stop and realize that going through life as a victim is not attractive to healthy people. Take charge of yourself and what happens to you day in and day out.

HonestJack

Postby HonestJack » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Live with purpose. Spend some quiet time alone each day, without interruption, to think about your life and how it's structured. Think about what you need to do to "get better" in different areas. Learn to meditate by getting quiet and relaxing. Meditation is not sitting on a pillow chanting—it's just learning to calm down and go inward without distraction. Living purposefully is the opposite of living randomly. It's thinking about what you're doing when you're doing it. It's about not looking at your phone every 10 minutes, or mindlessly checking Facebook 200 times a day. It's about having your head where your feet are. Look around, and see what's going on where you are at this very minute.

Argo

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:43 am

Hi everybody here) There is no guaranteed way to know if a person truly loves you, but there are a few signs to read in order to figure out what is on the mind of your loved one. ;) ;) ;) If you would like to know if the person you love truly loves you back, then you have to pay attention on how the person acts, what they say, and what they do when you are together. Part of being love means being completely open to the other person. If you find yourself seeing a whole different side that the person does not show the public, then that may be love. For instance, if your partner is pretty serious or polite in public, but shows a more goofy and silly side when you are alone.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:16 pm

You should listen to your heart. But it is the easiest way!)))) There are some other ways to know if your love it a true one. Do you think about that there is a guy that can be better for you? If yes, then it’s time to end your relations! You should be aware of this person. You shouldn’t have secrets. You should count every minute to your meeting. You want to be perfect always. And of course the same you should wait from your partner. Then you can say that you really love each other and your love is mutual!

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:23 am

We all know that true love means putting another person’s need before your own; one cannot be selfish in love or expect to have things their own way all the time. Therefore, you need to ask yourself if you are willing to sacrifice everything that you have built for yourself so that your significant other could be happy. For example, if your partner has the chance to get a wonderful job in another city, are you willing to put everything you have at stake to make this shift easy for him or would you expect your partner to prioritize you at the cost of his career. While blind agreement to any difference of opinion is unrealistic and unreasonable, a thoughtful discussion of what is better for each of you individually as well as both of you as a couple needs to take place.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:44 pm

Dear Spiderman! Oh, I am sorry.. Peter Parker) the question is really silly, and it would be ok to hear it from a kid in a kindergarten - but not from an adult person. What you call by this pretentious name - true love? Which love is true and which is not? Love can be "true" only from one time instance to another. It can be true in this moment, and "not so true" the next moment. This is emotion. this is habit. This is you and your partner. You cannot define the word "love" itself - so how can you define if it is true or no? I would advice you never to ask such questions.. Cause as soon as you'll start to ask yourself if your love is true - it ceases to be true.

Adam

Postby Adam » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:03 pm

True love is tested by difficulties in understanding each other, the test of time, overcoming doubts about the uniqueness of the choice of this person among all the possible candidates for the heart and in the life around you. But love is often confused with amorousness. But between these concepts there is some difference. When you're passionate about someone, most likely you will be more interested in the physical appearance of another person. But if your love is genuine, you will be interested in the personality of your chosen upon a whole. When you love truly, then you like all or most of the other qualities of your beloved. True love always comes slowly. When you love truly, your feelings will be warmer and tender than will range from ardent passion to cold indifference, they will be more permanent. When you really love, you usually use the words "we", "our", "us". You think about you as a single.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:00 am

In order to know if your love is true, you will have to pass trough lot of life difficulties with your partner. when you are on the first stages of your relations, everything seems to be fine, and you may think that you will be with this person till the rest of your lives. We all know how does that feel, we all were the teenagers time ago) But when you start having problems, then you understand that the person you thought you knew is only the tip of the iceberg, and there is much more hidden under the surface of the ocean. I think that the true love is a kind of relations, when you know well both good and bad sides of the person, and accept this person the way it is, sometimes making compromises, sometimes changing this person and making it to compromise with you.

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:43 am

You will feel it with your heart. I'm a blind romantic, that's why I think that we feel love in our heart when it comes to us. You can call it also love at the first site. But of course you can test the person who seems to be the only one! But when I met my partner I just felt it. I understood that he is the person whom I trust, the one I want to marry and have children with, the one whom I want to see every morning and in the last minute of my life!

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:58 am

Ben_Roar wrote:In order to know if your love is true, you will have to pass trough lot of life difficulties with your partner.

I would rather agree with that , then with all this stuff about the "heart" etc... often people cannot distinguish the call of the heart with the call of the loins. Love is a word that is being filled by completely different meaning by different people. What I do put in this words is pretty much close to what Ben was writing about. It is the will for the sacrifice, the commitment, that is not just a consequence of an emotional outburst, but the decision that you made consciously. This is patience and understanding. You must overcome your personality to be able to love . when I will be 60 years old - and I will be with the same man that I was with at 30 - I will be able to call that the true love.

Return to “Gay dating”