how to know if it is a true love

Paul_O

Re: how to know if it is a true love

Postby Paul_O » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:49 pm

The answer on this question depends on another one, what is the love at all)) There are different kinds of love, I think, even if we are speaking about the relations in the couple. there is the first feeling of temptation and falling in love, when you just met the person and having several first dates. Then, maybe in a month or two of the relations comes the strong passion, when you cannot get enough of each other... Especially you can feel that after the first sex) Then in time the flow becomes more wide, deep and calm... In years it becomes a big and vast river. If it will survive all those droughts that all relations are passing trough. that is another kind of love. And all these kinds are true.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:29 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:I would rather agree with that , then with all this stuff about the "heart" etc...

I did not mean to say that all the feelings are not matter. Actually they are what does matter on the first place. But they must not take the situation in control. We must make decisions with our head. We are living for experiencing positive emotions and deep feelings, that is the real purpose of all our actions. But the person who give those feelings to control his behaviour without consideration, becomes addicted, unstable psychologically, and miserable, as the result. There are people, of course, who are falling to another extremity, like Justin, for example) No offends, dude, I really like you, in truth) But sometimes you sound like a character from movie)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Paul_O wrote:what is the love at all)

Paul, you do understand the both of the questions are rather rhetorical. There is no answer. People were searching for the answers for millenniums, and there is still nothing we can say about it. Feelings were always beyond words. Besides, even if we will be able to make some perfect description of what the love really is, that will not help us to feel it. So this will always be an interesting topic for the conversations. the trick is that the people who really love, do not need any kind of explanations. But how can a person say if the love is true, if there is no "standard" that this feeling can be compared with? All these questions have no answers in words)

florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:26 pm

You can say that it is a true love only after at least several years of your relations. It is impossible to tell every time you liked somebody that you love him, it is eternal and so on. Love is like a good vine. the more years have past the more truly it becomes.

Chase

Postby Chase » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:56 pm

from the one hand it is very difficult to know whether the love is true when you love the person. unmutual love is the worse thing that exists in our lives. when you love the person and want to make everything for him but he does not have any feelings for you. of course the person who does not love you is not guilty for it, he just does not have any feelings to you and it is normal. you can not make him love you and even do not try to do it. just try to respect it and do not spoil his life with your love. try to understand that you have to forget the person if he does not love you.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:58 pm

if it is love then it shall be true. if the love is not mutual then it is not the love. personally i do not believe in the unmutual love. when you love the person and he does not love you then it is not the love. it is impossible. it is like disease or something like that. i have a lot of friends who are in love with celebrities. yes mature guys are in love with the stars. i can not believe in it. but they really believe that they love them but these people even do not my friends. i can not call it love, it is a real disease. i do not believe in it.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Yeh, love is a really powerful drug. I think people always feel when they love. But sometimes people can think they live, but in fact they are only in love. Love and be loved is the most pleasant feeling. You know that person need, respect, trust you. Is not that nice? People even do not mind other person's disadvantages. It is so awsome feeling,

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:25 pm

It is a bit difficult question. Hmm, how to know if it is a true love. Every person has his own answer, I guess. I hink true love is when you do not need any other man, only your one, it is when you do not begin to hate him after your first quarrel, when you realize you want to create a family with this person and live with him your entire life.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:19 pm

Sometimes the love is true from the first sight, but then, in time, it starts to fade. And sometimes it happens quite vice versa. This is the state of mind rather then some particular form of relation. and if you are breaking up with person, if you simply cannot tolerate each other any more, that does not mean that your love was not true. It as, for some time. But you are both alive, and your personalities are changing constantly. So you have to enjoy the very moment when you are looking into the eyes of your partner, and feel, that this love cannot be anything less but true one. That is the way I feel with my beloved, and I hope that will last till the very end)

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:52 pm

I guess you just fee it and that is all.. it is like, how do you know that you are damn hungry :?: :?: it is really the same. you just feel something inside, like some heating warmth, or like a fire and the desire to be near with a person you fell with. it is realy simple. i do feel something worm inside. when i feel affection it is always positive feeling)) it is important for me. :D

Return to “Gay dating”