how to know if it is a true love

Andrew

Re: how to know if it is a true love

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:46 pm

I have a very simple answer for you ;) ;) ;) You will obviously know if your partner is a true love :o :shock: :? You will feel it, you know :!: :!: :!: It only seems it is very difficult and understand if you have a true love :!: :!: I can say with confidence if you as such a question, you have never had a true love, I am sorry. I wish you had it :!: :!: :!:

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:41 pm

i think that you just feel it and that is it. when you meet the person and you feel that you want to be with him for the whole life then i think that it is definitely a true love. i can not tell you what yu feel when you met true life but you will definitely know that it is that feeling. that is that i can tell you about it. i hope that you would have this feeling and your relations would be the happiest in the world for you. i wish you good luck and everything the best,and i hope that you would be able to know that you have met your true love. i hope that i have helped you with this question. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:21 am

When it goes to love, to know something for sure is just impossible, you can only feel. Talking about love affairs, out heart is the best advisor. To know whether you have found true love or not you can only by feeling the person near you. When it's so, you are on the cloud nine, you feel comfortable in this relationship, you have mutual understanding and support.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Actually i can distinguish if a person feel just love to me or it is a true love. Love can be expressed by presenting you some gifts, even callingg you every thirty minutes, taking you out every day, it can not be distinguished as a true love. I am dating a guy now and you know how i got to know that it is a true love when we were walking close to a busy traffic road i was walking close to the road and he was next to me but in few minutes he changed the positions that if a car hits let it be not me but him!

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 pm

I must confess, that even though I am looking really sceptically on the words "true love" - I do not really understand what do people mean by saying that - I think that when I've met my husband - i knew from the first sight that it is the true love - whatever this means) I suppose that though everybody can give the different description for these words - we basically know that we mean the same kind of feelings. Though if this is true love - it does not mean it will last forever.. It may end in many years with the death - or it may end in a month. This is the real love only because it is real for this particular moment.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:20 pm

I can say with confidence, that if you ask such a question you have never loved a person, so that you have never had a true love, you see :o :shock: :? ;) :roll: I am absolutely sure that you will understand what is a true love, when you meet a person, who you will love very much. You will feel these strong and unusual emotions and feelings ;) ;) ;)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:08 am

I did ask this question to my partner... I even did make a small speech about that, to shape my thoughts in the way he would understand. So I asked him this - and when I finished, he simply drawn me to him and kissed me. And then he asked "Do you feel it?" - I had nothing else to say, but "Yes.". "So this is what the true love is" - he said. And I think that he was right. That thing that we both felt at that moment - that was the very feeling, the live feeling of being in true love. Maybe this is not going to last forever , maybe something bad is going to happen - but for that short moment - that was the true love. And I think this is the only way you can define it.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: And then he asked "Do you feel it?"

Cool! that is just the way it must be shown! thanks for sharing this - i will try that on my partner - if he is ever going to ask me this question. Though I think I would have to make him to ask it - I really want to see his reaction on the way I am going to answer that) there are many different ways it can be shown and felt. Sometimes you do not need neither words no gestures. You just do feel it inside - and you know that your partner does feel the same. There was once when I did even cry, simultaneously with my partner, all because of this feeling and the sensation of feeling the same thing with other person. this cannot be described in words)

Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:56 pm

Yeah, love is a really powerful drug. These words cover all. I am absolutely agree ;) ;) ;) I guess people should not ask such question like this one, how to know if it is a true love, as I think it is unreal to answer it :o :shock: I suppose people feel when they love somebody. It is unbelieveable feeling. If you never loved, you would not understand it.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:56 pm

You see something and instead of thinking how happy it makes you, you think about how happy it would make them. You feel more at home with them than you've ever felt in your entire life.
Even when you were 7 and had all the stuffed animals in the world. You find yourself singing Macy Gray at various times throughout the day. You can get all-out mad or depressed or happy or whatever it is that you are in front of them. And you know it won't change how they feel about you. Patience: It doesn't matter how long it takes for them to understand something, you enjoy spending the time teaching or learning from them.

Return to “Gay dating”