how to know if it is a true love

Fatherbest

Re: how to know if it is a true love

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:56 pm

You see something and instead of thinking how happy it makes you, you think about how happy it would make them. You feel more at home with them than you've ever felt in your entire life.
Even when you were 7 and had all the stuffed animals in the world. You find yourself singing Macy Gray at various times throughout the day. You can get all-out mad or depressed or happy or whatever it is that you are in front of them. And you know it won't change how they feel about you. Patience: It doesn't matter how long it takes for them to understand something, you enjoy spending the time teaching or learning from them.

Harry

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:07 pm

i think that you would never know that it is true love, o think that you may only feel it. you just that t is true love, that you want to with this person and you accept all his disadvantages. i think that it is really a true love. but of course i know that all people, have different opinions about it and i think that it is normal. i think that you just can not think about the other people, you think only about him and it seems to you that all other people just disappeared. you want to spend all your time with this person and you give all your good feelings only to this person. that is what i think about it. good luck.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:11 pm

People are asking this kind of silly questions all the time. That does sound as if like they would like to get the insurance paper from the God himself, that would reassure them that this love is the one they would have for all their life. There are no guarantees in this life . If you want to find the real thing, to experience real emotion on a hundred percent - you need to play va-banque sometimes. Else way you are going to be condemned to live your life only to the half of its possible brightness, so to say. So, when you are in love with someone - there is no need to torture yourself with this kind of questions - just love the person and allow this feeling to flow trough your heart.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Tue May 02, 2017 9:43 am

If a person shares their deepest emotions with You and he is comfortable with you, that is love. True love is not common. Part of love is to be fully open to another person. To find true love, you need to learn to be selective in all your relationships—with family, friends, acquaintances and colleagues. Learn to make a choice!!! ;)

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 8:00 pm

A true love.. i wish I had this feeling at least once in the life...! honestly, can not call myself the romantic person, but true feelings, which are really deep and sincere, always be interesting to me and therefore, it was always about the possibility of having something in addition...oh and by the way, what we had in the inside, is not always can be shown in the outside,,! not the quite a philosophical quotation, but still, I treat the feeling of love this exact way. Otherwise, you just afraid to show this deepest wound in the heart, because love is the injury in the mind and heart. you have to keep this secret to yourself.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:19 pm

You are asking some serious questions here and definitely, I am not able to tell you the whole life story I had with the husband (now we have the family - the happiest one!). :? but.. you know, I would also tell you that it is possible to have the sincere interested in the person you are going to live the life with, but the passion will never be the enough "argument" of building the strong and real family, you know? nevertheless, I would like to suggest you the other thing... the true love is the loyalty, belief, and respect! you have to trust in each other!!! :roll: without these factors nothing is gonna be good.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Good afternoon boys!! Have a fantastic day today)) Do you have something new today?? Let's share your ideas or thoughts!!)) :mrgreen: Oh love is unforgettable feeling I can say. And we can not live without it.. If you love you are happy and inspired. Jerry is right that being in love means being completely open to the other person. If you find yourself seeing a whole different side that the person doesn't show the public, then that may be love. For instance, if your partner is pretty serious or polite in public, but shows a more goofy and silly side when you're alone, then he is really opening up to you and loves you.it is true. Yeah

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:05 am

Hi dear people!!! I am also happy to be here today)) I would like to say that for each person, love is other. I mean exactly true love. It is natural I suppose. Agree here that if the person shares his or her deepest emotions with you and is comfortable with it, then that is love. If you feel that it is exactly that person with whom you are ready to stay the whole life. If the person is comfortable not looking perfect, tripping, or having food stuck in his or her teeth around you, that means he is okay if you see every side of him . That's my opinion too...

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:45 pm

I can't give you a straight unswear to your question, but I've found some information about it. True love isn’t felt in a heartbeat or in a second glance. True love is the kind of love and affection you have for someone that isn’t bound by the laws of human behavior. Human behavior is simple to understand. When someone hurts you, you get angry with them. When someone gets lucky or gets a better job, you get jealous of them. And when someone shatters your ego or humiliates you, you want your revenge. This is human behavior, because these traits are engrained within us.
But when you experience true love with someone, your primal instincts and behavior change only towards this person. True love transcends typical human behavior. It makes you a better human being towards a special someone.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:12 pm

A true lover is one who loves you unconditionally, cares about you, helps you through thick and thin, treats you as his/her family, and no matter what happens to your looks, financial status and life, he/she will always be beside you holding your hand. Read on to find out how to tell if your lover is true. Talk to your lover. If you have doubts about your relationship, airing them in a calm and mature conversation is the best way to make sure both of you are on the same page. Identify whether your lover ties you into certain limits or conditions. True love is unconditional and defined by trust and faith throConsider the influence of money. Sometimes money drives people to act like they love you when they don't really. Make sure that your lover loves you and makes you feel special even if you're financially poor.ughout the relationship.

Return to “Gay dating”