Dating with a girl

Stewart

Re: Dating with a girl

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Here you are boys. How are you feeling??? Frankly speaking recognition of the fact you are not a gay becomes to you not from the very birth or something like this. You can date with a girl and then recognize that you are a gay. Everything is possible. It was together with me. I dated with the girls and just after some years I understood that I am a gay. So it is own choice but I didn't feel any satisfaction when I dated with a girl. Nothing special at all. I didn't have any feelings to them as I had to boys. At all I had such experience..

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Mortimer I really understood what you have mentioned. And I will try to share my opinions and thoughts as for this topic for discussion. So... I have never dated with girls. You know my recognition that I am a gay was made through the feeling that I had to girls. I saw that a lot of guys of my age felt something special to girls but it was not about me. They were just friends for me not more. I have never fell in love with them.. And exactly there I understood that I am another. Of course I know a lot of guys who dated with girls before becoming gays. And it is normal I think

Marion

Postby Marion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Good old times... I had several datings with a girl, I thought I liked her, but it appeared that it was my illusion. She liked me a lot and was trying to do her best to be my girlfriend, perhaps even to much, but I understood that I am not interrested in girl, I understood my feelings and broke up with her without telling the reason.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:36 pm

As for me, I had relationships with one girl. It was before I understood that I was a gay. I was just dating with one girl, I liked her, really liked, but I didn't like her sexually, I couldn't understood why, before I met her brother, he was a gay and he was my firs man. I fell in love with him and I have friendly relationships with that girl.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:29 am

Hello guys, as for me, I had such experience of daying with a girl. When I didn't know that I was a gay, I decided to date with girl. We had several dates and even kissed for several times, but I felt nothing towards her. At that very time I met a guy and understood that I fell in love with him. He was my first boyfriend. I broke up with the girl and started to date with him.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Hello my dear friends ... It seems to me that I realized that I was not attracted to girls just on a date with a girl ... It would seem that we were friends for a long time, talked on various topics, talked about almost everything and understood each other well ... I liked her ... But when it came to kissing, on a date, apparently I also liked her, her name is Estella, I still remember, even after 17 years have passed))) so about the kiss, I felt nothing (( (Even upset ... especially nothing with this girl did not work out.But the same thing happened with another girl ... and I began to understand that the female does not attract me, and does not excite ... That's when I decided that most likely I'm gay!)) :ugeek: ;)

Kane

Postby Kane » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello, guys are you ready to have a talk? You've started a very interresting talk. I think that many gays at least once in there lives and many of them live with woman and date with gays so anyone couldn't know because they hide their real personality and they affraid of their needs and don't want to show it. To tell you the truth, I never dated with a girl.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:42 am

To tell you the truth, once I've dated with a girl. It ws before I understood that I don't like girls. I liked that girl, but I didn't have a great sexial desire to her. If to be honest, I felt her to be my friend but not a lover. And then I've met my first man. He was handsom and wnderful, I fell in love with him. And of course I broke up with a girl.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:37 pm

I want to tell you my girlfriend's story. A year ago she started working in one company and had very good relations with her boss (young guy 26 years old), then they started to go to the movies together, clubs, there was nothing between them, not even any talks, but she started to feel that he treats her more than as a subordinate and as a friend. she likes it very much, serious, promising, smart, she found those qualities that she was looking for. a man with whom she could link her life, they have much in common, similar views on many things are interesting to us together and in general it is possible will be expressed live on the same wavelength. Recently she had a birthday and he gave her a gold chain, she was very pleased, all friends squealed with delight and in general it would seem all the signs on the face, BUT ... she found out that he is gay. the end. :) :D

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:00 pm

You know, my experience in dating with women is very little. It was at school. I liked a girl, but there wasn't something special in my feelings. she was the iniciator of our relationships. We had several datings but when the thing was about phisical relationships, I couldn't just do it, because she wasn't so ttractive for me.

Return to “Gay dating”